Are you out there?

I don't fit your "want-list" but it was a lovely written personal, so I hope you get the responses you enjoy.

And Ireland and the Irish -- really wonderful.
 
I wouldn't say that I have a specific type - maybe just some guidelines, but it's more the interaction that counts.
 
“Perseverance furthers”as the good book says ( I Ching ). Got to admire your tenacity. I am sure she’ll be sashsaying down your lane any rain splattered day.
I do wonder whether you are being kept alive by PMs or is it really that quiet?
 
Heading to Southern California in a month - would love to hear from someone there (if only for travel tips!)
 
Hi John,

So lovely to see you around! How was your trip to Southern California?

I hope you have been well.

- Lucy :rose:
 
Gosh that sunshine seems like a lifetime ago now! It was a great trip, thanks Lucy.

Hope all is well with you too in beautiful Australia.
 
At last the summer sun has arrived in Ireland..!!

Yay! So glad to hear that. How much sun do you guys get over the summer?

Here, winter has arrived. All four seasons in one day, I’m afraid. Definitely keeps you on your toes. :D
 
Hip hip hurrah for the Emerald Isle!

I really loved my time there so much. I want to go back.
 
I’m around today if anyone is interested in chatting or looking for a genuine connection with someone open, easy going and little bit kinky!
 
Not that you need it, but I’ll give you a wee bump from an old friend. I hope you’re well, SR.
 
Back
Top