Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
here
http://t0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBIOzFWuRVM_OcOU49jre-FdaYOlikXsF-iXGdoooWe0bhTJZd

Asking the question, but not being able to wait, I guide my cock into your silky wet pussy, a little at first, feeling you urging me deeper.
I rub the tip, wet with your juices and precum up and down your swollen lips.
Then bury it, to the hilt, in one swift movement, Your sharp intake of breath exites me even more and I begin to stroke my cock harder into you, Your moans of pleasure getting louder, and the sound of my balls slapping against you echoing round the room

a couple of Friday photos to add to my wish list:

tumblr_lqgatvR5Ob1qivrsco1_500.gif

tumblr_lypbxjip5M1r641t6o1_400.gif

I remember the last time I was involved in something like that :D It was cool, I had orgsm after orgasm and suddenly I felt this warm multi-wave gush of spunk hit me in my face, including... both eyes!! :D

:kiss:

I remember the last time I was involved in something like that :D It was cool, I had orgsm after orgasm and suddenly I felt this warm multi-wave gush of spunk hit me in my face, including... both eyes!! :D

Well at least you saw it cumming :D:kiss::rose:

Asking the question, but not being able to wait, I guide my cock into your silky wet pussy, a little at first, feeling you urging me deeper.
I rub the tip, wet with your juices and precum up and down your swollen lips.
Then bury it, to the hilt, in one swift movement, Your sharp intake of breath exites me even more and I begin to stroke my cock harder into you, Your moans of pleasure getting louder, and the sound of my balls slapping against you echoing round the room

huh! huh! yes baby fuck me and i do answer handsome you just didnt read it ;)
mmmm so hot the pics too;)

wow, that does sound hot and that's where I'd be aiming too ;)

I was thinking more about sliding it in and then pulling it out to rub the clit to make sure there's plenty of lubrication too but maybe it's just better to keep rubbing along the slit and the clit. I haven't actually tried that myself like that, just a variation of it.

wow, that does sound hot and that's where I'd be aiming too ;)

I was thinking more about sliding it in and then pulling it out to rub the clit to make sure there's plenty of lubrication too but maybe it's just better to keep rubbing along the slit and the clit. I haven't actually tried that myself like that, just a variation of it.

Well at least you saw it cumming :D:kiss::rose:

:D :D :D Nice one VIPER ;) I love it :kiss:

Funny you should mention that, because I cant wait any longer, Nell riding my cock so enthusiasticly, and seeing her breasts jiggle with every stroke has me on the verge, so I pull out and fire my load on Nells glistening body, first her belly, then her breasts, the next one clears her head completely, then another just at the side of her nose. My knees almost buckle as I empty the motherload on Nell.
I scoop up a little of her breasts, and feed it her with my fingers

Funny you should mention that, because I cant wait any longer, Nell riding my cock so enthusiasticly, and seeing her breasts jiggle with every stroke has me on the verge, so I pull out and fire my load on Nells glistening body, first her belly, then her breasts, the next one clears her head completely, then another just at the side of her nose. My knees almost buckle as I empty the motherload on Nell.
I scoop up a little of her breasts, and feed it her with my fingers

mmm yes mmmm so tasty, im your cum slut;) i suck my left nipple and the cum on it;):kiss:

Kisses Nell, swapping juices, thanks her, slaps her arse and passes her to twist....... now where did I put my drink? :devil::kiss::rose:

in my mouth ;):kiss:thankyou ;) i stumble and take a robe and wrao it around my body and heading to the showers and sauna next ;):kiss:

How do you get the picture up, instead of the link?, only just sussed that.Bit of a techno-phobe

How do you get the picture up, instead of the link?, only just sussed that.Bit of a techno-phobe

Go to the picture in attachments, then copy properties reposting it as image:)

Last edited:

when you reply you have an icon yellow and gray image click on it and then past the link and voila

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back