Interracial Idea: White Guy Gets Black Sisters Pregnant

Ddonn

Virgin
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Posts
12
White interracialist guy pursues the black girl of his dreams and, after meeting her family, he is seduced by her twin sister. Both sisters are pregnant with his baby. How does this end?
 
White interracialist guy pursues the black girl of his dreams and, after meeting her family, he is seduced by her twin sister. Both sisters are pregnant with his baby. How does this end?

Mutiple births,obviously.

As far as does it rip the family apart, meh. Could be a story line but it seems tacked on at the end of the sex. A lot of people here would thumbs down that.
 
do it as a flashback from 19 years in the future? He finds himself attracted to his own daughters?
 
Mutiple births,obviously.

As far as does it rip the family apart, meh. Could be a story line but it seems tacked on at the end of the sex. A lot of people here would thumbs down that.

It could work, theoretically. I know that, if I wrote the story, the guy would end up with both sisters at once. As far as that working, I picture the sisters getting into a huge fight that almost comes to blows, but just before it does, one sister pulls a surprise move and kisses the other.

The story ends (and I picture it after the births) with the sisters both ending up with the guy after a passionate threesome.
 
Mutiple births,obviously.

As far as does it rip the family apart, meh. Could be a story line but it seems tacked on at the end of the sex. A lot of people here would thumbs down that.
The guy could marry one of the sisters but continues sleeping with the other twin.

If the twin who seduces them is used to seducing other men, she could have a friend with whom she shares the guy with. There could also be a cousin perhaps who sides with the twin who seduces him and she has him fuck her too.

The twins' father seemingly hates what the guy has done to the girls but turns out he's a major hypocrite since he's cheating on his wife for years with another woman and occasional random hook-ups. (The woman could either be a white woman or his wife's married sister.) When the father is discovered by the guy, he reveals his true colors about the situation: there's nothing wrong with having them both as long he's discreet about it. Marry the daughter he wanted first but feel free to keep the other on the side. *Added twist to the situation, he persuades the guy to fuck his mistress with him. He tells the white guy he doesn't blame him for screwing on his other daughter with her twin, that he wouldn't mind fucking her himself or either of them for that matter.
 
It depends on what kind of story you want to tell...a raunchy, dirty sex story? An erotic romantic drama?

What if the twins are long lost twins? Two different girls, two different personalities. This main character, Bob, he's really into the nightlife. Maybe he's a club promoter. I'll change his name to Dimitri, no Giacobbe (it's gotta be exotic). So Giacobbe meets the first sister at a nightclub event. She doesnt normally go out but is dragged out by her friends. She gets super wasted and have sex with him, a one night stand. A couple weeks later he sees her again different club, different event and they get a little nasty. She's freakier than before.

Fast forward a few months later twin number one, her name is Elle maybe (something sweet), shows up pregnant and very very sure that he's the father. Fast forward a few more months and guess who's finally track down her baby daddy. Crystal (she's fiery) has traced her date of conception to her one night with Giacobbe or Dimitri, whatever his name is.

Da fuq? they all think as they both realize what has happened. During the whole pregnancy the twins both fall in love with him while becoming best friends but the question remains who is Crystal baby daddy, there's a chance that it may not be his.

So Crystal and Elle both tell Giacobbe that they love him and tells him to decide, he doesnt want to so they come to an agreement. Elle doesnt want to share and Crystals not giving up so if Crystal's baby is Giacobbe's Elle will leave but if its not Crystal has to leave. The baby is born and it is Giacobbe's kid so they decide to live happily ever after with Giacobbe in a polygomous relationship. Literal sister-wives.

The End!
 
White interracialist guy pursues the black girl of his dreams and, after meeting her family, he is seduced by her twin sister. Both sisters are pregnant with his baby. How does this end?
About as good as it started.
 
Got a plot twist: white guy, extremely smart, has huge ego, and wants to pass on his genetic legacy. He wants a woman from another race because he knows multi-racial children have lots of genetic advantages, especially attractiveness that would encourage more breeding. He starts screening searches and happens upon... Black female twins. Score! Not only do they have good genes, but twins run in their family. He dates both privately since neither wants to be caught by their family with a white guy. He does some finagling, sabotaging condoms, replacing BC pills so he can impregnate the girls. When things come to a head, he makes enough money to support both. He gives them a choice; live with him in luxury, or he gets an expensive lawyer that will take the children in a custody case because he can better support them, and they lied to him telling him they were one girl so they could both get pregnant. Since life with him will be easy, they go along. He uses expensive gifts to keep sleeping with them, and hires an army of nannies and tutors to care for his growing brood. He's got plans, big plans....
 
Back
Top