Massacre State Asylum OOC Thread

I would never touch your pretty hair, Zy.

.....unless I wanted to pull your head back and make you look at me. ;)

Oh yes, please pull!! ;)

mmmmmm..... pins...... .... little sewing pins..... ... ...

stalkes over to the Zy on the wall shaking a box of pins

whatcha think.. little ZyrFly?.....

Drops to her knees before the Zy-on-the-wall

-giggles- where, Oh, where does the first pin go?

Mmmm squirms Anywhere you want......

and i know this is an OOC thread but i figured i would post this here anyway and see if i caught anyone in my net

Ok, well I and Kaena have an idea for a thread, Moderate Non-con at first, Kidnapping, Fantasy based, Kaena is a were-Tiger, I am a were-Wolf, it will be a Submissive thread, Kaena being the Dominant Mistress of the relationship. Thread will include Male/Female Domination of your character, I am the collared sub of Kaena’s character and there will also be times Kaena will Dom me and your character will Dom me with her I’m just laying out the basics so you can get a clear understanding of what will be transpiring, what we are looking for and what you are comfortable with. What we are looking for is a submissive female comfortable with both a Female and Male Dom together and separate
So to sum it up
MF/F Domination, FF/M Domination as the thread progresses, Non consensual sex at first, as the story progresses Character becomes more comfortable and falls into her life as a slave. Kidnapping, and can be discussed, possibility sometime in the thread your character may be turned into a shifter, either tiger or wolf, can be discussed or if not comfortable with it your character can remain human.

Now then, the serious parts out of the way here is the the basic story line and more can be added.

Kaena’s Character and mine, both are Shifts, she a tiger me a wolf, Setting can be whatever, current time, past, present, or a future setting, although we are thinking more, maybe 1700-1800 or even a midevil time frame. Are out hunting for food, my character is the collared submissive to her. I stop off in a tavern for a drink and some play. I happen to catch the eye of a female human. We begin to flirt and soon we return to Kaena’s house. Before our characters can get into the real hot and heavy, kaena returns home to find me with your character laughing and playing around in her bed.
In her rage she forces my character to shift into wolf form and stay that way for a period of time as punishment. Your character seeing me turn into a wolf freaks ((no kidding :p)) and tries to run. But seeing as you have discovered our secret we can no longer let you return to your life in the village (Hence the Kidnapping) you are forced into collar n cuffs as Kaena’s second sub. Progression of the story, character development and the direction it will take can be discussed or played by ear.
Thread will progress from their with Kaena punishing me for being caught while forcing you to watch to see what you have instore for you. Then it will be Keana and me dominating your character and forcing her to accept her role as a submissive slave. As Story progresses there will be times where Kaena and your character will be domming me, for punishment and for play. Other details and ideas can be bounced around.

Looking for a Literate descriptive female 1-2 paragraph nothing that has to be 4 pages long ((lol)) but if you choose to write that way we would not complain. Please no one line posters

Mmmm squirms Anywhere you want......

:D.... Anywhere ....:D

-giggles and opens the box of pins-
-pulling out one of many she pushed it into Zys left inner thigh-

-giggling more she added two more and switched to the right thigh-
-pushing in four-

:D.... Anywhere ....:D

-giggles and opens the box of pins-
-pulling out one of many she pushed it into Zys left inner thigh-

-giggling more she added two more and switched to the right thigh-
-pushing in four-

can't help but giggle with Nina....until she feels the prick of the first pin, causing her to gasp and shudder...

each needle poking her sends a tingle up her spine, making her squirm beneath the chains....

can't help but giggle with Nina....until she feels the prick of the first pin, causing her to gasp and shudder...

each needle poking her sends a tingle up her spine, making her squirm beneath the chains....
effing masocists....

no scream... what the fuck...

:p

*fans self still reading* damn just wanted to say this thread is awesome..keeps me on the edge of my seat with each post..literally...very well done so far ya all:)

Unreal timing.
Fuckmeat just raised her pretty little head at the confessional

FM, as you can see we couldn't tell when you'd be back and didn't want the thread to die so we decided to skip your turn. I'm the only one who posted and I'm happy to delete it so you can do your post
:)

Unreal timing.
Fuckmeat just raised her pretty little head at the confessional

FM, as you can see we couldn't tell when you'd be back and didn't want the thread to die so we decided to skip your turn. I'm the only one who posted and I'm happy to delete it so you can do your post
:)

It's perfectly fine, please don't delete anything. I'm more than happy to wait till my turn comes around again. My Mayumi isn't about to open her mouth in the group session anyway, so she's really more trouble than she's worth right now.

... as usual. :eek:

It's perfectly fine, please don't delete anything. I'm more than happy to wait till my turn comes around again. My Mayumi isn't about to open her mouth in the group session anyway, so she's really more trouble than she's worth right now.

... as usual. :eek:

snorts laughter

*catches Luna's kiss in my hand and holds it to my cheek, then blows one back in her direction*

meanders closer and pulls the pretty one in for a quick hug

Much rather have a full body squoosh, darlin' dear...

leaves butterfly kisses along a jawline and steps away

I hope things are well with you.

snorts laughter

meanders closer and pulls the pretty one in for a quick hug

Much rather have a full body squoosh, darlin' dear...

leaves butterfly kisses along a jawline and steps away

I hope things are well with you.

*squooshes right back*

Well if nothing else, they can only get better. How's yourself?

Back