Reply ONLY with a question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing there is a handy man here could make life a lot easier, but why would you want me to share those "details"?
I've often found that sharing sometimes helps me deal with things... I was just thinking if those details are weighing heavily on your mind, and you need to unload them, I'm here to help... I mean, after all, isn't that what friends are for?

I've often found that sharing sometimes helps me deal with things... I was just thinking if those details are weighing heavily on your mind, and you need to unload them, I'm here to help... I mean, after all, isn't that what friends are for?

Hola friend! I can think of something that weighs heavily on my ;) but maybe you have something you want to unload?

I suppose that is you giving me details. So tell me por favor, is packing like having a loaded pistol?
It is something like that... except a pistol normally has multiple bullets.... and I find that my weapon is more like a single shot, non-repeater... Don't you think that's a shame?

It is something like that... except a pistol normally has multiple bullets.... and I find that my weapon is more like a single shot, non-repeater... Don't you think that's a shame?

I do not know about pistolas, I know you can reload them, but if your weapon is big and it fires a single effective shot, wouldn't that be allright?

I do not know about pistolas, I know you can reload them, but if your weapon is big and it fires a single effective shot, wouldn't that be allright?
I guess, but I've heard there are weapons out there that fire multiple shots one right after the other... but I'm told they are mostly carried by women. Do you know if that's true?

I guess, but I've heard there are weapons out there that fire multiple shots one right after the other... but I'm told they are mostly carried by women. Do you know if that's true?

And you think I am some type of experta about weapons, indy, how about if we compare notes? ;)

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that others who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back