The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you in trouble again Trish? I warned you about these jokers. :D

How ya doin'? :kiss:
:heart: I'm good for being snowed in and waiting for the blackmail that I know is coming from Bear and HP...I umm sorta let them take some pics of me...all innocent...but now:rolleyes:

Dayum! I always did have good timing! ;)

:heart: yes ...there is so much going on in the palace that is kept...secret...;)

Hello, Naked People.

Hi, Tricia. :rose: Hi, Tom!:kiss:

:kiss: Dian, darlin' hugs

Good, thanks. :kiss::kiss: Glad to have an evening to just relax...first one this week.

What have you been up to? How's the garden?

You can relax with me here on the couch. :kiss:

Sad to say my garden and my landscaping in general have fallen prey to Jack Frost. It's a botanical disaster zone down here; everything looks as if it's been shot with a flamethrower. Oh well, I'll replant in the spring. :(

:heart: I'm good for being snowed in and waiting for the blackmail that I know is coming from Bear and HP...I umm sorta let them take some pics of me...all innocent...but now:rolleyes:

:kiss: Dian, darlin' hugs

Gee, hon, don't think of as 'blackmail'....that's such an ugly word....think of it as 'motivated barter' ;)

Gee, hon, don't think of as 'blackmail'....that's such an ugly word....think of it as 'motivated barter' ;)

Motivated barter...humm somehow I just know that they will take advantage of me;)

Going for a hot shower...with lots of shower gel...bubbles and night-dreams...be back soon:kiss::heart:

Blackmail? How? I was in those pictures, too, yanno. For others' information I was playing rug to her Playmate, '50's style. Had the damnedest time holding still . . . :cool:

Blackmail? How? I was in those pictures, too, yanno. For others' information I was playing rug to her Playmate, '50's style. Had the damnedest time holding still . . . :cool:

Gee, Bear...I don't quite understand. Why don't you lay down in front of the fireplace and show me what you mean? :)

I thought I was just drunk when I saw the rug smiling. Course I wasn't looking at the rug all that close with Trish posing on it! :D

Trish, Trish, Trish...whatever are we to do with you? You know how these jackanapes flim-flam innocent young things such as yourself and you fell for that bearskin photo shoot malarkey.

I'm sure they'll return the film and the negatives once they've had a chuckle over them...and shown their friends...and posted them on Facebook...and on MySpace...

Gee, I guess you are in trouble. :eek:

It's about time you showed up, young lady. You and Slyc had me worried. Everything all right?

We were having some financial distractions that kept me a bit in the dumps. I wasn't really up to talking for a bit... But it's looking up.:)

How's life with you?

Been better ... the stupid sinus crap I thought I was over for the past couple of days has suddenly returned with a vengence.

But glad to be here tonight :D

:kiss::kiss:
Do kisses make it better?:rose:

Hey Molly. :kiss:

Hey secret. :kiss:

What Molly said. How are you guys?

Alright... I'm sorry I was gone so long. :rolleyes: I'll go bend over in the corner and you guys can all take turns spanking me til you think I've learned my lesson... :devil:

How are you Tom?:kiss:

Been better ... the stupid sinus crap I thought I was over for the past couple of days has suddenly returned with a vengence.

But glad to be here tonight :D

I hate sinus infections. In your case it's most likely the furnace heat drying your nasal membranes and sinuses. I used to get at least one infection every winter. :(

Glad you could make it.

Ave Nero,
:kiss: Molly,
:kiss: Trish,
:kiss: Di,
and welcome back, Secret. Jim and I will be back in Texas this November. I'm going to retire so keeping track of my wanderings may get tricky. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back