What do you collect?

yeah, I used to get most of my books and CDs there.....but like I said, they failed to keep up. And when a book comes out on the first, and it takes a week for them to put it out, I can go to Amazon, and get it in a few days...

just sad that they didn't keep up

I really dislike shopping on Amazon

I really dislike shopping on Amazon

Amazon is fine......but there's just something about walking into the store, and seeing that new thing, old thing, thing you just have to have....I know, instant gratification and all lol

Amazon is fine......but there's just something about walking into the store, and seeing that new thing, old thing, thing you just have to have....I know, instant gratification and all lol

The pleasure of holding the book in my hand, that's ehy I haven't gone electronic with my reading. I love browsing

I have accumulated some wood knitting needles. I don't knit. Maybe I can use them as chopsticks.

2e893820-f067-4e05-9a34-93071480f455_text.gif

Plants in every room. I have 15 different plants between my living room and kitchen, as well as a living moss wall (It's about 4'x4'). I also have climbing vines in my office at work.

Memories. I have been collecting them for over 50 years. I still have the very first one. I sometimes forget where I have put some of them but I usually find them when I am least expecting too. Some of them look a little different every time I find them. I think they are a little similar to abstract art because other people can see them differently to me.

Is it bad contributing to zombie threads?

Cameras and guitars for me. Far more cameras than I'll ever use but that I've just picked up because something about the aesthetic or mechanical ingenuity appealed to me.

Guitars because honestly, how can anybody live without at least one each of an electric 12-string, Telecaster, Explorer, Les Paul or Stratocaster in their lives? Mine are copies barring the Strat and the Tele's a Squier, but still all play like their genius designers intended.

Is it bad contributing to zombie threads?

Cameras and guitars for me. Far more cameras than I'll ever use but that I've just picked up because something about the aesthetic or mechanical ingenuity appealed to me.

Guitars because honestly, how can anybody live without at least one each of an electric 12-string, Telecaster, Explorer, Les Paul or Stratocaster in their lives? Mine are copies barring the Strat and the Tele's a Squier, but still all play like their genius designers intended.
Thanks for the Cranberries earworm

I like to press/ preserve wild flowers, but I'm only a novice and some have turned out much better than others. Most are kept in an old photo album, since the crepe paper layer protects it quite nicely, but I have a few favourite types of flower that I make into bookmarks or scrapbook art 🌸

Back