Skull and Crossboners (Closed: YourDreamGirl)

Knightmare27

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 16, 2011
Posts
1,826
A hot, sweaty day was nearing its end. It was not exactly a calm they were sailing through, but what little wind there was barely filled the sails. It had been an uneventful journey so far, and that was bad. Very bad indeed for pirates. Had his reputation finally scared away the merchants, or was he just running low on luck? Not much use in pondering that, Captain Edward Lowry decided. Standing at the railing, bottle of rum in hand, gigantic patched hat on his head, staring into the sunset, he looked almost too much like a romantic illustration of a pirate. Yet here he was, very real and very frustrated.

Around him, his men were going through their evening routine. It was a reassuring feeling, hearing them shout their well-practiced orders. A good crew, an experienced crew. More disciplined than the usual rough bunch. He was widely known as one of the tougher and more frightening pirate captains, yet also as someone who always brought good loot for his men (and handful of women). If only something would appear that would allow him to prove this! It was gradually getting dark, and the evening chill was setting in, when he heard the lookout shout something. Without even thinking, he leapt to his legs and nearly ran up the mainmast. Had that man just shouted "Ship! Ship!"?!

Indeed he had. The lookout handed the spyglass to his captain and pointed towards something off the bow. It was approaching fast, and it looked big and well-armed. Just the right thing to prove his mettle! "The flag, boys, the flag!", he bellowed, and watched with pride as the black rag with the skull and the crossed sabers went up beside him. In response, the other ship also hoisted a flag. It took him a few seconds of staring to make it out, but when he did, he almost fell off the mast: Her!
 
Last edited:
Life had become very good for Captain Jacqueline Snow, Captain Jack is what her crew called her and those her feared her called her Captain Jack frost because of her reputation for having a heart of ice. No one knew that she was female except for her crew and few other pirates scattered throughout the seas whom she had loved and left.

And that was the way she liked it. When on raids she would hide her dark long curls under the top of her hat and a jet black bandanna shielding her all of her face except the piercing blue of her eyes. Her lack of words when she committed her larceny gave her a feared reputation so needless to say she had forced many other pirates out of HER sea.

All but him...the one and only Edward Lowry. She had never bedded him but he knew her real identity as a woman and well had personally become a thorn in her side when it came to plundering the nearby island villages and passing royal vessels.

Jackie climbed into the crows nest to take a peek at the ship pursuing her and promptly hoisted her flag, a bright burgundy one with two daggers piercing a heart.

"Well Mr. Lowry...let the battle begin!" she spoke calmly and softly before heading down and back to the ships helmsman. "Drop anchor here! We will wait for our...friends to arrive" The heeled jet black boots she wore echoed every word she spoke as she went about her ship ordering her men to be at the ready.

Taking a sip of some very well aged bourbon and nearly spilling it on her white long buttoned shirt, she tipped her dark hat down shielding her eyes. "If anything should happen boys? Well you know what to do" She waived her hand signaling them to raise the cannons and prepare them to be fired. She had hope for a peaceful discussion between them and went to stand at the port side of the ship waiting.
 
Last edited:
If a ship ever could be an extension of a person, this one was. Sleek and businesslike, it went to battle without hesitation. So did Captain Lowry's crew. Even as he climbed down the mast, he could see them run to their stations, the youngest crewmembers scurrying below decks with their powder kegs. Still, to remind them who was in charge, he insisted on yelling the commands they were carrying out already: "Battle stations! Run out the guns!"

Her ship was now visible with the naked eye even from the deck. It was about as large as his, and she was known as a fierce opponent. This was not going to be an easy battle, but he just had to take it. If there was one pirate on the sea who could lay claim to being the most feared, aside from him - it was her. And Captain Edward Lowry did not share anything.

She had stopped, clearly trying to use some advantage of area knowledge against him. Just as well - it left him more maneuverable, allowed him to force his way of fighting on her. Still, the wind was not strong tonight, and they would have to maneuver for quite some time before battle. A little nervousness crept into his eager rush to combat. The cabin boy had hurried to bring him his cutlass and pistols, and he checked all of them very carefully. When fighting that woman, every shot had to count, or it could be his last one. This would be the fight of his life, and neither of them would have any mercy on their opponent, no matter who won. Either he would put her in her place and show her what happened to people who tried to upstage him... or he would end up her prisoner.
 
"The canons raised Captain Lowry how welcoming indeed" Jackie said as she watched him through her looking glass. One by one her first mate prepared her guns cleaning and polishing them to a pristine silver shine after he loaded them for her. Another crewman polished her saber. "Only the best death for him my mates. I will not take down such a worthy opponent with blood tarnished weapons!"

She spun the helm spinning her ship in a circle to face his. the anchor holding her to the ocean's floor made it easy to do so. Jackie couldn't wait to teach him a lesson before throwing him over board. It would be nice if they could form a partnership. She would be civil allowing him the right to a small profit what they earned although Edward probably wouldn't go for a 25% cut of the treasures.


Jackie arranged her gun belt the way she had liked, holstering one her pistols on the outside of her left thigh and the other on her belt. Her sword was always on the sheathe behind her back leaving more room in front for ammo and gun powder.
 
He could see her maneuver into position. A strange, and yet familiar rush overcame him, the warm rush of excitement and elation he always felt before combat. He lived for this - the thunder of the cannon, the flashing of metal, the smell of burnt gunpowder. Only a few moments now, and she would be in range. The battle was about to begin.

He could faintly see her silhouette on the deck of the opposing ship, proud and commanding. Most of her pirates supposedly did not know she was a woman - but looking at her like that, they would have probably followed her even if they knew this. He would have her, or die trying. Quite literally, in fact. One last check of the edge on his weapon, then he was satisfied, and ready for combat. He seemed to grow above even his considerable height as he yelled the word he loved: "FIRE!"
 
Captain Jacqueline gripped the railing of her deck as the ship rocked violently taking the first blasts of his cannons. She knew he would be watching and so she tauntingly blew him a kiss goodbye before raising her sword and giving the order "FIRE! Fire at will men!" As the ship's captain, her men would have followed her kindheartedly into the deepest, darkest depths.

With a tip of her hat Jackie's first mate went to prepare the dingy. As per her orders seven of her best men were to accompany her to the opposing ship. "Are you sure Cap?" her first mate asked as she and the seven other pirates stepped her onto the dingy.

"This ends here and now Jameson...have faith and watch my ship damn it!" Jacqueline said giving the well muscled first mate a deep and passionate kiss. He was more than her first mate. He was her lover and she handed him her bandanna.

"Lower it!" she yelled and Jameson began to lower the small boat into the water. Her opponent won't see her coming of course since the boat she was now piloting was out of his view. She took a deep breath relaxing herself and preparing for the coming battle to ensue. As her boat approached the back of Lowry's ship she gave the "shush" signal to her crew.

They quietly and expertly prepared their rope and hooks to be thrown over the back of his ship for their entrance. "Ready men?" She asked watching them shake their heads in agreement.

"Have at it then!"

One by one her and her conspirators made their way aboard the ship.
 
Last edited:
Cannonballs whistling through the air and crashing into the wood close to him, sending splinters everywhere... the yelling of commands, soon mixed with the screams of the wounded... huge white clouds of smoke spreading a hellishly sulfurous smell everywhere... cannon to the left of him, cannon to the right of him, volleying and thundering... he felt great. Striding across the deck with a big grin, shouting commands here and there, he watched his gun crews reduce her ship to splinters. It was firing back, although not quite as heavily as he had expected. He could see the impacts everywhere on his ship, but nothing major yet.

At the first starboard cannon, his first mate and another sailor were busy pulling his master gunner away from the fray, his yellow shirt showing a gigantic bloodstain. The gunners seemed not to be discouraged by this at all. If anything, they were firing even faster, as if to avenge the huge bearded man who was now lying there, barely breathing. He knew how much they had liked him, and they clearly wanted to make those bastards who had shot him pay. They worked tirelessly, down to the "powder monkeys", little boys charged with getting new powder from the magazine. If they kept firing like that, they would soon smash her ship to pieces.

He walked on, standing tall to encourage his men, fully aware that one single cannonball could be his end. He did not care. Then he saw the shadow creeping across the deck...
 
Jackie seeing her ship being turned to nothing more than a bunch of kindling only fueled her anger more. Her and men tore through the ship killing anyone you got in their way. The sound of gunfire and and exploding gun powder fueled the atmosphere of the night. Jackie's ears were ringing with the screams of men, on both ships.

Her collateral damage was adding up and not to mention her ship was nearly sunk. First mate Jameson knew what had to be done although he didn't agree with the plan. He ordered for the anchor to be raised and for the Calypso, Jackie's ship to retreat before being totally destroyed.

She was going to end this battle here and now even if that meant being left behind to finish it. As she caught few of Edward she swiftly but cautiously made her way to him, pistols drawn. Her crew of seven was now starting to fail in their persistent charge of his crew. Captain Snow was now left with just two men after five had been taken down. They died honorably and their deaths allowed time for her ship to escape.

When the two men she had left cleared more way for her to get to Captain Lowry, she wiped her blade of the blood splattered on it. "We really should stop meeting like this Edward..." she purred, her sword drawn and ready for battle.
 
With an almost casual movement, he drew one of his pistols and pointed it at the rogue to her right. A bang, a small puff of smoke, and the figure collapsed. He wanted to face her alone!

"Well, isn't this your lucky day? The next time we meet, you will be naked and tied up, and begging for mercy. Do you like that better?", he laughed at her and readied his cutlass. "Send that other one away to get killed by my men... I want to face you one on one, like honourable rogues."

Even in the half-darkness of the beginning night, he could see that she was still as beautiful as he remembered her. Loot, worthy of a pirate king like himself. Her disguise was quite good: Anyone who did not know her secret would have mistaken her for an extremely handsome man, but the hints were there, and they hinted at some things he was very eager to uncover. She looked quite athletic and graceful in her movements, certainly more agile than he was. He was taller than her, though, giving him a slight advantage in reach. His brain ran these calculations automatically, aided by the eyes of an experienced fencer.

"I am ready. I will try not to scratch you up too much... you know, so you will fetch a good price."; one last smile, and he was dead serious, leading his attack with a devastating blow aimed at her sword arm.
 
As he struck her sword she quickly grabbed her wrist feeling the pain of the powerful blow trembling down through her arm. Jackie through away her hat letting her long dark curls fall down her back. "Now I am ready to kill you and take your ship as payment for wrecking mine" she smiled before a flick of her hand twirled her sword. The movement cut a sleeve from his shirt exposing what a man's arm looked after years of being at sea.

"And when I do take your ship, I throw a member of your crew overboard for every member of my crew that has been slain." Her tone was cocky as she held her defensive stance.

"Or should I hold you captive for my on personal slave boy?" She smirked lounging forth once more this time striking his sword with a little more force than her first blow.

"Yes I think you would make a perfect slave boy!"
 
"It is obvious you have to force men to sleep with you. There are so few blind men..."

In truth, he pitied blind men because they could not see what he was seeing there. Seeing her fight was almost like seeing her dance, with her fluent motions which looked so playful. Still, if she wanted to taunt him, he would give her all he had. "If you whore like you fight, you will be a disappointment to my crew. They have not had a woman in such a long time. And now you come along - what a shame."

"Kill him" - ha! She was just playing around, cutting his clothes like that, plotting her revenge before she had even beaten him. Excellent - he would put her arrogance to good use. "A little too close, lady" - he put all his force behind a kick to her stomach, taking full advantage of his power and range. There was enough time to cut her clothes later.
 
"Oh Edward I love you...well love to hate you anyway" She said as she fell to one knee after his blow to the stomach. Jackie stood her hair eye shielding one of her blue eyes as she caught her breath. He had nearly knocked the wind out of her.

This time she fought with a little gumption, and focus not willing to take her eyes off him for even a second. After slightly distracting his attention to her sword she put all her anger into a punch aimed squarely at his jaw. Once it struck him and caused him to spin on his heel giving her the chance to kick the soft spot behind his knee.

Jackie quickly came up behind him, her sword held to his neck as she learned in to his ear " Just give up already...this is as close as you'll ever be to my body" Then Jackie gave his cheek a kiss and his ear a nibble.

They was something undoubtedly sexy about him but there was no way that she could ever see herself taking him in her into her bed. She had even once considered them to be friends before the royal crown's sudden crackdown on piracy made the looting's slim to none.

As she held her sword still pressed firmly to his neck the movements of his crew advancing toward her broke her concentration. It was only a second before she felt the sharp pain of a head butt and everything faded to black.
 
It was almost a shame - she would always remember this as the day she almost caught Captain Edward Lowry. Yet all her elegance and dancer-like agility had, in the end, fallen to experience, a calm mind, and the good, old headbutt. The battle around him was already dying down, judging by the sounds. He shouted for someone to bring him some rope, with an urgency as if he expected her to wake up any moment. Who knew, maybe she would. She was certainly strong enough to take a headbutt, and cunning enough to feign unconsciousness...

To his great relief, someone quickly handed him what he had asked for; he turned her over onto her stomach and pulled her hands together so he could tie her wrists. Here, too, he took no risks: The bonds cut deep into her flesh, and would have probably caused her quite a bit of pain if she had been conscious. Fortunately, she was not. With the same piece of rope, he tied her ankles, after pulling them as close to her wrists as possible - she was flexible enough that they actually touched when he wrapped the rest of the thick, frayed line tightly around them.

He would have loved to take her right then and there, but he had more important things to attend to, so he decided to just take his "package" and carry her below decks. The fun could wait until later; there was captain's work to do.
 
When she had woken up she had herself in the darkness of what looked to be Edward's quarters below deck. "Shit! You have to be kidding me here" Jackie tried as hard as she could to break free of her restraints but he had managed to tie her good and tight.

After a few moments of regaining her calm and becoming accustomed to the pain the rugged ropes had been causing to her wrists Jackie surveyed the lay of the room. She wanted to find something that she could possible use as a weapon. Most of all, Jackie wanted someway to break free of her bondage.

"Well this definitely man's cabin" she said scrunching her nose up to the smell of dank musk. Just because she lived the life of sailor wasn't a good enough reason to slack on keeping up her feminine persona. She didn't smell like your average sailor due too her warm baths full of jasmine scented oils. Her skin was soft and tan kissed by the sun.

If she had chose to dress like the woman she was behind doors she'd be able to steal a lot more than just a man's treasure.

From the view she add she was way to low to reach anything of value on his desk so Jackie bides her time waiting for the perfect chance to regain control of this situation if she ever had any.
 
As eager as he was to return to his captive, he had to show himself to his crew, take stock of the battle damage, and give orders on what to do now. He had to be patient. He inspected the ship with his own eyes, skeptically surveying the huge holes her cannon had ripped in his sails. One cannonball had even managed to lodge itself in the mainmast, threatening the stability of the whole thing - and there would be hell to pay if it collapsed. Regarding his crew, the news were a little more uplifting: The losses had not been as bad as expected, and, except for Bill, the master gunner, the officers had all survived.

Still, it was too dangerous to continue after having sustained this kind of damage. They needed to return to their hideout and put in a few days of repairs, at least. No loot! Unless... an evil grin appeared on his face. Pirates did not normally bury treasure, that much was true (one of the sillier inventions of these cheap pirate stories that sold so well to naive idiots). This particular pirate, on the other hand... there were rumors. Rumors he could now find out about from the best source possible. He would certainly not get bored while waiting for his crew to make the repairs, that was for sure. And neither would she. Still smiling, he climbed below decks again.
 
Jackie heard the yells of his men which were not as somber as she would have liked. While she was done there hog tied she had time to think over her mistake. Her mistake being that she hesitated to slit his throat when she had the chance. Jackie sighed as she continued to wiggle herself into a more accommodating position and all the movement caused the dagger she had hidden in her boot to fall out. She rolled over as best she could and managed to hold of it, but her actions wouldn't last for too long.

When she heard the sound of footsteps drawing near she breathing hastened, and her fight or flight responses kicked in. Fortunately but unfortunately they had chosen to kick in a little to late. If she had known of the dagger earlier she would have made a way for her escape or at least would have had more time to cut more than just her legs free.


With her legs free she rolled fully onto her back cupping the dagger behind her ready to attack anyone who would come near her.
 
So she had gotten her legs free! Amazing flexibility... he should feel more annoyed about her weak escape attempt, but his fascination was stronger. Hopefully, the rope around her wrists was still holding tight. Secretly, he was glad that he had not yet taken off his cutlass. Just to be on the safe side, he drew it as he came closer, always wary of her tricks. She was cunning, probably more cunning than him, and the last thing he wanted was to be stabbed to death at his own victory celebration.

"I do not remember giving you permission to free yourself. You really need to learn how this prisoner thing works."; still holding the cutlass, he grabbed her side with his other hand to turn her over. He wanted to make sure her hands were still tied.
 
"Oh it's just you" she remarked as he got close enough for her eyes to make out his features. She was cunning indeed slipping the small dagger as far as she could into her pants behind her. Jackie was barely covering it with her shirt as he began to flip her over. She hadn't managed to free her hands but that would come in due time.


"Have I ever needed your permission? You know me better than that don't you" she said a cocky smirk spreading across her face. Even though he still held his cutlass on her she had managed to stand slowly. Jackie wasn't going to make any sudden moves in this state. She knew just how fast he could be.

"Now set me free and lets discuss this like civilized criminals. Oh and I do expect you to handle the repairs to my ship once I meet up with them." she growled playfully backing up. Her face towards him as she delicately slipped the knife out of her pants and made herself comfortable in his chair. Jackie propped her feet up on his desk and shook her hair away from her face as she started to cut the rope that bound her hands.

Edward still had her cautious as long as his blade had been drawn on her.
 
"You really do not understand what a prisoner is, do you? First of all, I get to make demands, not you. And second, I would really appreciate it if you did not cut my rope all the time." He held the cutlass to her throat. "Now, once you have finished your really quite impressive escape act, I want you to escape from your clothing.... no, don't worry. I am not about to do that. Not now, after barely a week at sea, and with so many alternatives: The women in my crew, the men in my crew, the fish..."

He grinned and increased the pressure to her throat: "I am just a very cautious man. And I know that you like to hide weapons. And soon you will have to hide them... well, you know where. That would be quite spectacular. I would pay to watch that. None of my crew will see you like that, either. You see, I was not planning on keeping you here in my cabin. I was thinking that, say, the bilge, or maybe the chain locker, is a much better storage place for someone like you. Your privacy would be absolutely guaranteed!"
 
Jacqueline dropped her dagger letting it fall to the floor as she shimmied her hands free of the rope. She sighed and stood, her head hung low. "You're no fun as always Edward. Why must we continue to have this kind of relationship? Obviously I dislike you and you positively loathed me so why don't we just divide the sea fifty fifty?"

She lifted the back of her shirt taking a seat on his desk playing with his compass. "I will not be reduced to walking around here in the nude for your eyes." she giggled.

"I know you Cap, and you just want to see my nipples stand up in the chill of a breeze. Further more, how do you know that I am not currently holding down there as well?" Jackie grinned parting her legs and gently stroking between them.

"I agree with the privacy but may I ask why you haven't fed me to the sharks yet?" she asked curiously. Jackie wasn't one to spread her lips when it came to her stash of treasure so if he was hoping for it he would be sorely disappointed. She was one of those pirates who had buried her personal cuts of the loot and each time when the deed was done, she killed the men who helped her hide her loot.

They were mostly travelers and peasants never any of her own crew.
 
Last edited:
He came even closer with the cutlass, one hand pressing her against him back to front, the other holding the edge so hard against her delicate skin he could see a thin line of blood trickle down.

"You never knew when to stop, did you? Your big mouth is going to be the death of you, silly girl." He held her as tightly as he could and slowly started to march her out of his cabin and further below decks. "We could have made this an enjoyable occasion, me telling you sea stories, you telling me where you have hidden your treasure. A little begging for mercy from you as well and I would have been happy. I am a simple man. And now you will spend the rest of the way down there near the keel with the rats. If they have any taste, they will not eat you. I certainly would not."

Feeling her against him like that excited him, a lot, and he could feel something bulge, but she was much too dangerous still. Maybe a few days in a stinking rat hole would make her a little humble. Or give her the plague. At the moment, he was fine with either.
 
Jackie delighted in the feel of him up against her for a small moment. It was plain to see that he had also been enjoying the close contact with her as well. She felt the bulge in his pants graze her ass while led her further down into the ship.

When they had reached their destination, Jackie thought that she would have a little fun. She let her hands gripped the front of his legs halting their tandem movement. Jackie bent forward some pressing her firm rear end into his groin. There was a small bit of pain as she did this with his sword still poised against her neck but she didn't care.

"I guess this is our stop" she said leaning back away from his blade and into her previous pose. Her voice was soft and husky as she said that.
 
Last edited:
He found himself in quite an awkward position, and it would have been smart to just cut her throat. Who knew what she was planning? But then, it was really hard to remain smart in her presence. His blood was rushing from his head to other parts as she came closer and closer. He just went with the flow, eager to see what was going to happen next. What was the worst that could happen? They were in the middle of the sea, and she was surrounded by crewmembers who knew who she was, and hated her. No matter what happened now, he was in total control.

Other parts of him, though, were losing control. His legs, especially, but the painful bulge in his trousers was not getting any better, either.
 
She slowly pushed his blade away from her neck and stepped out in front of him. "Don't you have to run, it's been made very clear that I am not going ANYwhere for the time being."

Jackie found a comfortable post and unbuttoned her shirt revealing that underneath it was a large black scarf tie loosely around her body. She used the makeshift shirt to hide just how large her breast really were. Jackie slid down the post finding a dry spot on to sit on floor as she leaned against it. Balling up her shirt she made a pillow to place behind her head as she sat.

"I'll never tell you where it is...I hope you know that" she said calmly and closing her eyes.

"Now if you wouldn't mind...I think that I'm going to take a little nap now. Oh and don't forget to lock the door on your way out" This time her voice was snide.

As far she was concerned he could just keep dreaming. He wasn't going to get anywhere near her body. Not unless they were locked in battle. Jackie had no other weapons, on her persons so he wouldn't have to worry about that. She was just a very good bluffer.
 
He had enjoyed the banter so far, but this was too much. He really regretted doing this, but her antics were driving him mad. The moment she had sat down, he gave her a mighty slap across the face, putting all his strength and all his anger at her insolent behavior behind it. As he hit her cheek, the sound almost resonated from the wooden walls.

"Maybe you are too stupid to notice, but you lost this battle. You are my prisoner, and I decide where you sleep. And you sleep down by the rats, I say."; he sounded like he was scolding a disobedient child.

He got ready for another slap, but did not do anything yet. Hopefully, the shock would get her out of her dreamworld and make her see the reality: All joking aside, he had captured her, she was his prisoner and she should better start acting like one - or else. To emphasize the point, he put his boot against her stomach and put some pressure on it - nothing painful yet, just a reminder who was under whose command now.
 
Back
Top