Fem Boy Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber

Hi everyone : )

I just joined today so I thought I would introduce myself and say hello : )

I am more a CD and very feminine but I still like to think of myself as a FemBoy and I am sure I will share lots of pics in the future, hehe. So I figured this was the best thread to post in.

- Amber

Darlin, :rose: your beautiful:kiss:

I am more a CD and very feminine but I still like to think of myself as a FemBoy and I am sure I will share lots of pics in the future, hehe. So I figured this was the best thread to post in.

- Amber

Welcome to LIT.... I so enjoy posting pics.... I'm sure you will too.
Can't wait for you to entertain us..... :rose: jhane

- Amber

Welcome to lit. Looking foward to seeing 'more' of you

Thank you all for the warm welcome : )

It's nice to be in such a friendly atmosphere. Since everyone else is sharing pics I guess I will too. This is one of me just posing for the camera : )

01.jpg

SEXY POSE.... love it..... :kiss:

Thank you both : )

That's just the "I'm new here" pic. The good stuff is yet to come, hehe : )

I'm not sure about the rules. I used to be a TG bondage model for a web site a while back (it no longer exists) but I have literally thousands of pics of lil ole me all tied up. I don't know if bondage pics violate the TOS here on LiterQtica and I don't want to find out the hard way. My bunns are already tender enough as they are.

Though, I am assuming, judging by the pics posted here on this thread that bondage pics would be no more harmful than pics of communion wafers, hehe.

I do very much feel at home here though : )

I'm not sure about the rules. I used to be a TG bondage model for a web site a while back (it no longer exists) but I have literally thousands of pics of lil ole me all tied up. I don't know if bondage pics violate the TOS here on LiterQtica and I don't want to find out the hard way. My bunns are already tender enough as they are.

Though, I am assuming, judging by the pics posted here on this thread that bondage pics would be no more harmful than pics of communion wafers, hehe.

I do very much feel at home here though : )
Amber

You look gorgeous in that outfit, stunning legs in heels

May I suggest you allow Personal Messages under your options so we can tell you privately how much other CD's admire your style

Love to see some of your Bondage pics

:rose:

Allana Heels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back