Men who like chatting about their wives

We've been at it since '81. I'd say total we were out of it 8 years since then. He is participating more and it's good to see him smile again.

Don't know how we'd bottle it but how about a "Hotwifing for DUMMIES" book?

I bet it does put a smile on his face and in his pants too. Glad to hear it is working out for you and him.

Put my name on the pre-order list for your book. Mark it as a gift for my wife....

I bet it does put a smile on his face and in his pants too. Glad to hear it is working out for you and him.

Put my name on the pre-order list for your book. Mark it as a gift for my wife....

No, his pants haven't been happy since the diabetes basically killed the circulation from the waist down. He's had a ton of arterial surgeries on his legs just to keep his feet healthy.

Ya'll think I'm kidding about the book. It's already rolling around in my head. :)
I"ll sign her copy!

No, his pants haven't been happy since the diabetes basically killed the circulation from the waist down. He's had a ton of arterial surgeries on his legs just to keep his feet healthy.

Ya'll think I'm kidding about the book. It's already rolling around in my head. :)
I"ll sign her copy!

Sorry, didn't realize the severity of the diabetes issues. My own are less severe. At least he is participating.

I would love to have you sign her copy. Let me know when it is published.

Sorry, didn't realize the severity of the diabetes issues. My own are less severe. At least he is participating.

I would love to have you sign her copy. Let me know when it is published.

Not to harp on it but STAY on your treatment. It took less than 6 months for it to happen to him.

My wife and I are a hotwife couple. I love chatting with other men about them having sex with her. Pm me please. Thanks.

I consider myself fortunate in that I have shared two wives with other men (and one woman hehehe!).
Really like sharing stories with others who have shared, the more detail, the better.
If you haven’t had the opportunity to share but it’s on your bucket list and you want to chat, feel free to PM also.

I check for PM's regularly.

Very open, very sexual mature DWM.

Last edited:
Well I wish that this was my husband...

I work full time, and I'm a mom of two and a wife. Time is something I don't have an exorbitant amount of, but I really do enjoy talking to people.

I can honestly say that my husband is blinded by my beauty, personality and sexiness. Everyone else seems to notice except for him so I know that I'm ticking all the right boxes. It's funny after 13 years of marriage he doesn't know what goes on in my head, what my fantasies are or how to pleasure me.

Maybe I'll meet someone one day who will...

My husband does not know I am on lit. He has a low sex drive, I have a high one. In fact he doesn't even believe in having sexual intercourse during the week because he has to work the next day. (no comment)

I work full time, and I'm a mom of two and a wife. Time is something I don't have an exorbitant amount of, but I really do enjoy talking to people.

I can honestly say that my husband is blinded by my beauty, personality and sexiness. Everyone else seems to notice except for him so I know that I'm ticking all the right boxes. It's funny after 13 years of marriage he doesn't know what goes on in my head, what my fantasies are or how to pleasure me.

My husband does not know I am on lit. He has a low sex drive, I have a high one. In fact he doesn't even believe in having sexual intercourse during the week because he has to work the next day. (no comment)

You flirt at work. Wear sexy clothing.

What??!! I love having sex in the middle of the week. Especially knowing n advance we're going to be tearing one off later in the evening. It helps with my work day as I'm thinking about it all day. Then I'm happy, horny and ready to ravage her when we're home!

Have you told him your fantasies? How is he going to know what turns you on if you don't tell him? My wife still takes some prodding, but when she yells me her fantasies it's awesome.

Wife sharing

I had the pleasure of seeing my late wife enjoy over forty different men hundreds of times in seventeen years.

Back