Pop it in. Yank it out. Repeat.

The easiest – and one of the sexiest – positions for my wife and I is to insert my penis is with my wife kneeling on all fours in front of me. I get a great visual stimulation and my wife enjoys anal sex most in this position. However, sometimes we lie in the spoons position for a more relaxed approach. This is good because I can easily caress her breasts, nipples and clitoris at the same time. Other times we try the ‘woman on top position’ with me lying on my back and her sitting either facing me or away from me. This last one is another great visual position as I can see me penis entering her. Strangely, my wife’s orgasms are more intense when we have anal sex.
 
xyank1.jpg


xyank2.jpg


xyank3.jpg
 
<animating the picture with my nasty mind, adding wet knob poppin and yankin noises>

xoooooooooo.jpg
 
I missed this the first time around... now i'm subscribed :D
 
cocklediver said:


I know it's not the thing I should be looking at in those pics, but her arms are hairier than any man I know, her fingernails are dirty, and she has man hands.

Oh, and she looks like Kobe Bryant.

Sorry.
 
BoobsNBrains said:
I know it's not the thing I should be looking at in those pics, but her arms are hairier than any man I know, her fingernails are dirty, and she has man hands.

Oh, and she looks like Kobe Bryant.

Sorry.


If it walks like a duck...???


Nah.....couldn't be.
 
i wan't to stick my cockhead in ginnys hot little mouth, then in her puss, then in her asshole, and make her cum buckets all over my raging cock
 
oh baby....do it.....hissssssss....


i better go buy some buckets......
 
wow all these pictures look really really hot! - lol its getting me kinda excited, but i dont mind :)
 
Back
Top