The Isolated Blurt Thread XXIX : So Stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
One way or another he was going to stalk this thread, until he won. He specializes in stalking.

Hey! No love for the Alley Oop?

hqdefault.jpg

As your Blurt King, i dedicate this thread to supporting luk’s latest known victim, fermi.

We believe you, fermi.

I nominated St Pete, as he was 4999. And yes, I reported Lance for constant harassment.
Bite me.

And onward we go.

We will. But they won't. They're stuck in this weird obsession.

I've never really understood why they have such a problem with blurt. I mean it's obvious if we weren't here they would be bored to tears. For all of their gnashing of teeth, I think they are hurt little boys because they know there isn't a woman on this site - GB or playground - that will have anything to do with them.

Which is beyond stupid - if they are trying to go for some type of association, there are many better sites than lit for that. :rolleyes:

I've never really understood why they have such a problem with blurt. I mean it's obvious if we weren't here they would be bored to tears. For all of their gnashing of teeth, I think they are hurt little boys because they know there isn't a woman on this site - GB or playground - that will have anything to do with them.

Which is beyond stupid - if they are trying to go for some type of association, there are many better sites than lit for that. :rolleyes:

All teasing aside, you should really devote some of that energy to some introspection.

Pathetic piece of crap human says what.

I'll take advice from the likes of you when you show you are sane. Maybe.

Manic fool.

Darling, go get a mirror and see the obsession.

I’m new here, am not lace or part of the group of posters you think are all him.

I be here for the sharp barbs. Fun!

Pathetic piece of crap human says what.

I'll take advice from the likes of you when you show you are sane. Maybe.

Manic fool.

Ok, good. Looking in the mirror is progress, but dial it back a notch. You aren't quite that bad!

Now say something nice about yourself.

Sure thing douche nozzle. Of course.

Truth is it doesn't matter if you are Lance, Que or even an AJ alt.

A piece of shit stinks regardless what name you call it.

You should consider going back on the bottle.

You’re a mean sober.

Gotta be something Freudian with you thinking of him and isolating on the insertable portion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back