How To Get To Heaven When You Die

DO YOU PLACE YOUR FAITH IN CHRIST ALONE FOR SALVATION BELIEVING HE DIED N ROSE AGAIN?

• YES

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • NO

Votes: 44 50.6%
  • I ALREADY PLACED MY FAITH IN CHRIST AND HIS SACRIFICE

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • OTHER

Votes: 13 14.9%

• Total voters
29asga.jpg

The premise is completely false. God had been working in Abraham for decades before this happened. He had even come over to Abraham's house physically with 2 Angels and ate dinner with him. You don't know what you are talking about.

The premise is completely false. God had been working in Abraham for decades before this happened. He had even come over to Abraham's house physically with 2 Angels and ate dinner with him. You don't know what you are talking about.
Then why didn’t God know Abraham had two sons?

You really think that God created the entire universe, knows all things, is all powerful, but He didn't know Abraham had two sons? Really? What indication do you have of that?
Genesis 22:2 and 22:12.

The second verse has an angel saying it, who might have been misinformed, but God said so in the first verse.

Genesis 22:2 and 22:12.

The second verse has an angel saying it, who might have been misinformed, but God said so in the first verse.

I think He is referring to the fact that Isaac was his only son by Sarah and Ishmael and his mother were sent away. Long before that passage, God talks about both Ishmael and Isaac and how He would bless them, so He and the Angel certainly knew about both of them.

Ishmael and Isaac are a picture of the fleshly people who are not saved by God (Ishmael) and those who live in the Spirit who are saved by God (Isaac). The saved and the unsaved. Ishmael is a picture of the law. He is the son of the Bondwoman, Isaac is the son of the Freewoman. He lived in the flesh and it was prophesied that he and his descendants would be at odds with everyone around them and look at the Arab nations today, how true that is. It was prophesied that the descendants of Isaac would be blessed financially and the Jews are the richest more powerful people in the world even though they make up a tiny population of the world. How many poor Jews do you know? How many rich ones do you know? I know a lot of Jews and they are very rich. I also know a lot of arabs (muslims). It's mainly the muslims that are at odds with those around them.

I think He is referring to the fact that Isaac was his only son by Sarah and Ishmael and his mother were sent away. Long before that passage, God talks about both Ishmael and Isaac and how He would bless them, so He and the Angel certainly knew about both of them.

Ishmael and Isaac are a picture of the fleshly people who are not saved by God (Ishmael) and those who live in the Spirit who are saved by God (Isaac). The saved and the unsaved. Ishmael is a picture of the law. He is the son of the Bondwoman, Isaac is the son of the Freewoman. He lived in the flesh and it was prophesied that he and his descendants would be at odds with everyone around them and look at the Arab nations today, how true that is. It was prophesied that the descendants of Isaac would be blessed financially and the Jews are the richest more powerful people in the world even though they make up a tiny population of the world. How many poor Jews do you know? How many rich ones do you know? I know a lot of Jews and they are very rich. I also know a lot of arabs (muslims). It's mainly the muslims that are at odds with those around them.

Wow. You're a complete and utter bigot.
Using the bible to spread your detestable bigotry and racism. Using the good book to your own advantage to spread hatred and evil amongst the world. Only place your going xxx is straight to hell.

Back