THROBBS's'ss''s I.M.Fauve Gallery II

what do folk think?
Upload the images with clickable links? (can scroll through thread easier, and less chance of someone seeing "over your shoulder, only click on what SOUNDS to your liking... to that end, I could give fuller descriptions)

or put the images IN the posts visible? (you see what they are, easy peasy)

I can understand arguments for either.

what do folk think?
Upload the images with clickable links? (can scroll through thread easier, and less chance of someone seeing "over your shoulder, only click on what SOUNDS to your liking... to that end, I could give fuller descriptions)

What ever makes it easiest for you is fine with me. I just want to enjoy your work :)

What ever makes it easiest for you is fine with me. I just want to enjoy your work :)

Thank you. I hope you do. Obviously, not everything is for everyone.

I suppose the "easiest", for me, is just uploading and let the viewers do the extra "work".:)

Thank you. I hope you do. Obviously, not everything is for everyone.

I suppose the "easiest", for me, is just uploading and let the viewers do the extra "work".:)

Well now that I am in on the ground floor so to speak, I am happy to do the work.

I don't expect everything to tickle my fancy, but I still enjoy the creativity and thought behind it all.

Well now that I am in on the ground floor so to speak, I am happy to do the work.

I don't expect everything to tickle my fancy, but I still enjoy the creativity and thought behind it all.

I hope that you get your fancy tickled now and then.

Not at office yet (café, 2nd office :) )

so can not yet start on wheel of fortune.

I am reminded of an illustration that I did for a Litster's story. She is Japanese, I believe and is the featured woman, The man is her brother!:eek:
There is also a chocolate "crayon"... I don't know that she is still around/posting and/or if that story is available?

Not so much my thing, but I gave it a shot.;)
Without the backstory, one can imagine another scenario, if one prefers.

Last edited:

I am reminded of an illustration that I did for a Litster's story. She is Japanese, I believe and is the featured woman, The man is her brother!:eek:
There is also a chocolate "crayon"... I don't know that she is still around/posting and/or if that story is available?

I can always pretend not to know the back story. The illustration itself is hot!

:)
I gather that is not your thing either. ;)

Indeed it is not. I'm all for RP but actual genetic incest makes me uncomfortable.

I worship at the alter of Robert Heinlein, but it's still a line that I'm not sure society is ready to cross. However, I have never had Lazarus Long as an ancestor...I might change my mind were that the case!

Indeed it is not. I'm all for RP but actual genetic incest makes me uncomfortable.

I worship at the alter of Robert Heinlein, but it's still a line that I'm not sure society is ready to cross. However, I have never had Lazarus Long as an ancestor...I might change my mind were that the case!

That sort of role play doesn't do me, though a few stories have piqued my interest.

:)
I don't read nearly as much as I should, and not enough OUTPUT either!:eek:

what do folk think?

nice to see you are back with a new thread. Well, I am lazy so I like embedded image. If people don't want to see embedded images without clicking then they should change their lit settings to how they like it, damn it. I do that often, when needed.

have you done a lot of story illustrations here?

nice to see you are back with a new thread. Well, I am lazy so I like embedded image. If people don't want to see embedded images without clicking then they should change their lit settings to how they like it, damn it. I do that often, when needed.

ok. I get that.

have you done a lot of story illustrations here?

Not "a lot". :) I did a couple of mine.
and a few requests. I also did some illustrations for the 1st Literotica printed anthology. I think that Yui one was for that, or around the same time.

I began working out the "Wheel of Fortune". Spent a bit too much time doing some faux engineering of the hubless mechanism, because it seemed like there should be access from the opposite side. So, no patrons, yet.

Real work has been a big nuisance!

her feet are too close to the outer rim. rats.

The hydraulic stand can raise her mouth to cock height...
Might need a step stool for a guy at back to have a taste...?

if she was rotated 90° i suppose could do at least a double penetration... and with back open... hmmm

Last edited:
I began working out the "Wheel of Fortune". Spent a bit too much time doing some faux engineering of the hubless mechanism, because it seemed like there should be access from the opposite side. So, no patrons, yet.
attachment.php

Real work has been a big nuisance!

her feet are too close to the outer rim. rats.

While that looks interesting, it doesn't seem practical. My vision was of a shorter wheel, perhaps 4 ft high, with wide crosspieces (think of a circular ladder). Something that would make all holes easily accessible.

While that looks interesting, it doesn't seem practical. My vision was of a shorter wheel, perhaps 4 ft high, with wide crosspieces (think of a circular ladder). Something that would make all holes easily accessible.

hmmm... not quite "getting" what you are envisioning ...:confused:

Hamster wheel... is the "circular ladder"? and typically there is and axel...

do the men (or whoever) go IN the hamster wheel... is she perpendicular to the plane of rotation?

Last edited:
Ummm. Like a small water wheel. Does that make sense? It would allow the person to lie, face up or down, on the crosspieces connecting the two wheels.

hmmm.. sounds very uncomfortable...

Is this woman attached to the outside, like 1/3 of a tire on a wide wheel?

...ever see such a thing?
attachment.php

Forgive the shitty attempt at drawing on the image. Obviously it would have to be much smaller and only enough crosspieces to connect the wheels and support the individual. This would allow others to stand between the two wheels.

Attachments

• water wheel.jpg
    water wheel.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 0
There was some interest in a specific scenario. Until I can attend to that, I found about a dozen of earlier drawings which had some aspects of the fantasy:

"dogfud" That's a werewolf.
attachment.php

Cuz I can, I am two places at once
attachment.php

attachment.php

Same scenario, basically, just different exaggeration
attachment.php

I've done a bunch of pirate themed images, I've forgotten exactly what the story was here... thinking of the origins of a figure head...?
attachment.php

My favourite are the fantasy ones,esp the dogfud werewolf,fantasy is were your imagination can go

Forgive the shitty attempt at drawing on the image. Obviously it would have to be much smaller and only enough crosspieces to connect the wheels and support the individual. This would allow others to stand between the two wheels.

ok... I have a better vision of your idea.
Though 4 foot diameter is a pretty tight radius, not certain her arms could go up over her head.... and would be awkward for someone to be inside the wheel. May need a larger diameter...

My favourite are the fantasy ones,esp the dogfud werewolf,fantasy is were your imagination can go

They are all "fantasy" to some extent.;)

I think I know what you mean — beyond the "every day" reality (or probability):cool:

ok... I have a better vision of your idea.
Though 4 foot diameter is a pretty tight radius, not certain her arms could go up over her head.... and would be awkward for someone to be inside the wheel. May need a larger diameter...

that number was just off the top of my head, obviously it would have to be groin-high to get any use out of it :D

that number was just off the top of my head, obviously it would have to be groin-high to get any use out of it :D

It's a wheel..so it can turn... Hmmm.
and with her on the outside, it will need to be raised up, or sunk in a hole (a deck around it... maybe, or a stop mechanism so she doesn't get squished going under it.

See? may have been better left as a fantasy, I'm just gonna ruin it!:D

See how her arms might be hyper extended if over her head?

Last edited:
Back