Ever JO where another man can see

Close

As close as I’ve ever gotten to this fantasy, was jacking off on FaceTime for a dude. It was pretty fucking hot for me
 
I dont think so but its hot to look back and think someone might have been watching me without my knowing.
 
cruising spot

At a cruising spot at a rest stop and I sat in my car watching what was going on. I opened my pants and started stroking when a guy came by the open passengers window . We talked a little about what was going on, he told me I had a nice cock I was too nervous to let him in or to get out but I came while he watched.
 
Stroking

I've done it many times, some time a female has watched but most times a male watched. I find it hot. I also love to watch guys stroke off and watch his cum shoot.
 
Yes, I have....

I have lots of times on video chats and Skype...and a few times with a couple guys in person.

In person is very hot and exciting and on camera can be also be very exciting but not the same as up front and for real... :)
 
have stroked several times in gay spots until someone cums and takes over
 
Yes

Throughout my travels in the American West, I have encountered situations where bi men, including me, JO in view of each other. It is one of the safest forms of casual sex available, but it requires that you drop your inhibitions.

It usually takes place where men are free to shed their clothes, like in private areas surrounding nude outdoor venues or in "buddy rooms" at adult book stores or in gyms or campgrounds that provide some privacy in the shower room. You have to be ready to set your limits to keep it safe, but voyeur masturbation and mutual masturbation are much better than going around horny all the time.

Every bi man I have met casually during my adult life has been respectful of limits. Many of them are just downright nice people who do not associate all sex with a lifetime contractual agreement or with puritanical or homophobic pronouncements.

Tune in, turn on, and get off. Safely.
 
jerking with an audience

I have jacked off many times on a woman while her man watches...that's one of the great befefits of MFM.
 
Over the course of time, I have jerked on camera with men and women, and it's usually fun.
 
Kinda

Many years ago I met a much older guy, who lived close to where I worked. He used to invite me over on my lunch hour, just so he could watch me masturbate. He loved to watch me. Sometimes I would just drop my pants and sit back, other times I stripped completely. Sometimes I would get down on all fours and jack for him while he watched me from behind. He used to beg me to cum in a long stem wine glass and set in on the table when I was finished. I wonder what he did with the glass after I left? I only did it for a couple months. It was exciting at first, but started getting boring after a while so I stopped.

UBW
 
Not a man really, only close male friends as a teenager. Would like to as an adult though.
 
i have done it a few times, once in an adult movie theatre , in the back row. There were 4 guys jacking. The other time was in a park at night at a known cruising spot. the first one was really hot, the 2nd one was just ok.

also jo on-line often mostly with other guys watching
 
I have a local guy who I jack off for/with. I generally call him when I’m horny and alone. He happily watches through phone cam.

I’ve done similar performances during online chat.
 
Years ago when Yahoo Chat Groups were popular (and I was much younger) I used to have a few online (men & women) friends that would play online or just watch
 
Yes, but he was jacking off first...lol.

Which led quickly to 69 and my first giving/receiving a blow job.

Followed twenty minutes later by another mutual sucking.

All good...
 
It has been a long time since I've jo for another person either in person or online. Life's moved on from my carefree days of meet ups, university or casual encounters.

It has been a long time since I've shared some screen time with a jo buddy to, watching and texting via Skype or Yahoo Messenger as it was. To much concern of how easy it is to be recorded these days. The irony is that time for this isn't much of an issue anymore due to favorable working arrangements, but getting confident to do it again isn't there.

Watching prerecorded videos on websites is nice, but it's not the same as watching a nice cock getting hard and being stroked to explosion just for you. Even better if it is a group Skype :).

Ah, those carefree days of the past :)

My fantazy to take my bi virginity......a j/o session with a nice male mutual stroking at first and see what develops
 
Back
Top