Spanking

Surprised how many women love being spanked.

I’ve met many women over the years who like a good spanking. I love the sound, it’s very empowering. I currently have a very submissive younger woman who,is currently in training. It satisfies both of our kinky needs and is very erotic and great fun.
 
I have fantasies, about a real hard ass man putting my wife's angry ass in her place. Over his knees and spanked. She would not mouth off to him like she does with me. Fantasize about him showing her, what her warm wet mouth is really for, COCK!
 
Last edited:
It is a pity that you have not ben on a man's knee. There is nothg better than having a lady under my control this way, and making firm contact between her cheeks and my slapping hand. It is just a beginning, of course!

Dicky
 
Control thing?

I am not sure how much the act of spanking a woman is a control thing for me. I find myself just fascinated and very turned on by a woman's ass. So it starts off with the fascination, then comes touching and caressing, next it just seems natural for me to spank. I spank each cheek, watch the blood flow and reactions. Spanking, caressing, then maybe kissing, until I get very turned on. It is then I take control probably because I am actually losing control getting so turned on by it all.

It may sound like it but it is not just one sided. The reactions of my wife and her comfort, excitement, and safety are also a big part of it.

ES
 
I love it as a reward or just because. And not just on the butt. I crave the sting and the heat. I think reading about it first attracted me to it and I found that the desire translated to real life.
The intimacy between a hard hand and a soft butt is always rewarding
A birching,canning or any other form of pain is rarely as intimate
 
I love it as a reward or just because. And not just on the butt. I crave the sting and the heat. I think reading about it first attracted me to it and I found that the desire translated to real life.
Never had a woman want it but sounds intriguing.
 
I discovered my love and need of a spanking by accident. I once was fooling around with a gf and she started playfully spanking me but kinda hard. You do not understand how shocked we both were when I noticed my arousal lol that started me in a journey and now it’s turned into a craving lol
 
An act of physical assault that leaves the victim's buttocks scalding with pain and usually causes feelings of humiliation in the victim as well.

And yet, as counterintuitive as it is, some of us crave it.

For those of you who enjoy having your bottom turned red and throbbing, how did you discover that you had a fondness for this sort of punishment?
I like to whip, spank and slipper a vile malcontents bottom. I am an expert at the discipline. If your naughty, I will deal with you very harshly.
 
Surprised how many women love being spanked.

I’ve met many women over the years who like a good spanking. I love the sound, it’s very empowering. I currently have a very submissive younger woman who,is currently in training. It satisfies both of our kinky needs and is very erotic and great fun.
some men love to be spanked and it not linked to empowerment. the sensation is the king
 
Yes, I have found in chatting that lots of men love spanking, and had one good experience with it. The sound is what gets me, but I can't remember exactly why or how it started, I think it started with reading erotic stories, and then spanking myself when I was alone....
 
An act of physical assault that leaves the victim's buttocks scalding with pain and usually causes feelings of humiliation in the victim as well.

And yet, as counterintuitive as it is, some of us crave it.

For those of you who enjoy having your bottom turned red and throbbing, how did you discover that you had a fondness for this sort of punishment?
I think everyone’s first or early BDSM experiences involve spanking. It’s easy to do and takes no special equipment and you can start light and work your way up. That’s the way it was for me.

My partner and I sort of stumbled into BDSM, there was no plan or prior discussion She just did stuff to me to try it out, we were having fun and surprised at what we found ourselves doing.. she bent me over a bathroom sink and took a hairbrush to my ass and I just loved it! I cried when she stopped

This obviously wouldn’t work for everybody, or very many people but this is how it was for me.
 
When I am in the mood, I really like to be spanked. My favorite toys, in order are, bare hand, a short leather slapper that is close in size to a hand, a wide leather belt, short crop. I have enjoyed a flogger on my inner thighs and between my legs but, I need to really be into it and my clit can't take much.
 
Spanking is very sexy!
When ever a partner is into it I did it frequently as part of foreplay
Mostly I get the spanks but I have been with guys who got some good spanks by me 😊
I never did hard spanking it is always more fun and soft with maybe a light red ass in the end
That turns me on. I’ve fantasized about both giving and getting a good spanking. Most being on the receiving end, but there is also something about a sexy woman’s ass bent over my knee. I agree Just a firm spanking is the most arousing.
 
Back
Top