The Trumpbad Thread

IrezumiKiss

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 11, 2007
Posts
72,464
Someone else can start a Trumpgood thread if you wanna. Here's to four years!

gxDJ1+
 

What's the matter I thought liberals LOVE THAT BIG GUBBMINT!!!LMFAO!!!!:D

And Trump isn't even a small government guy, he loves big gubbmint too so it's extra fuckin' retarded.

Mmmmmmmm those tears are SO delicious.
 
Will he release his tax returns now? I still want to see them.
 
And if Hilary won, people of color... 'sigh' Fuck political correctness... BLACK PEOPLE would be doing the same thing to those white girls.

Of course, Trump Tower is barricaded. Protesters have destroyed their own damn neighborhoods, other people's neighborhoods, and completely blocked off traffic. You think they will respect anything related to Trump?

For the past several years, we have dealt with the bullshit from the left and SJWs. We have sat and watched as the "victims" called us racists while burning down buildings in their own neighborhoods. On college campuses, black students at the University of Missouri (and others) have figuratively, and possibly literally, spit in the faces of authority.

We have become numb to losing the battle because we're just done with being called racist, sexist, xenophobic, transphobic, etc. We now just sit here quietly while watching SJWs act like fucking retards, getting hit by cars on the freeway trying to stop traffic. We watch as black men continue to kill black men while BLM is talking about the few killings of blacks by ASSUMED white officers.

Yes SJWs, you finally shut us up. You forced us to sit down. But you can't force us to vote Hilary. Donald Trump may not be YOUR president, but Hilary Clinton is NOBODY'S president.

Bye, Felicia. You better build a bridge and get the fuck over it.
 
Trump will be the Worst POTUS Ever if and only if he actually tries to keep a significant number of his campaign promises. Let's give him a chance to break 'em before we pass judgment. Everything looks different from behind the Resolute Desk, after all.
 
What's with all the doom and gloom?

Trump will make America great again!

There will be rainbows at the start of every morning and the eve of every sunset.

Dogs and cats will live together in peaceful harmony!

Mexico will pay for that wall!

Cancer will be cured ... personally by Trump Himself.

It's truly a great time to be alive now that our Lord and Savior has become President.[/sarcasm]


Donald Trump ... making America GREAT again! ... for Donald Trump. I look forward to his head being carved into Mount Rushmore. And being taxed to pay for it.
 
What's with all the doom and gloom?

Trump will make America great again!

There will be rainbows at the start of every morning and the eve of every sunset.

Dogs and cats will live together in peaceful harmony!

Mexico will pay for that wall!

Cancer will be cured ... personally by Trump Himself.

It's truly a great time to be alive now that our Lord and Savior has become President.[/sarcasm]


Donald Trump ... making America GREAT again! ... for Donald Trump. I look forward to his head being carved into Mount Rushmore. And being taxed to pay for it.

Yeah he's a narcissistic, misogynistic, racist, xenophobic, divisive cunt, but like most thinking people are doing, why not accept the reality.

Unfortunately, the Trump supporters will think they have carte blanche to do anything they like to ethnic minorities, women, etc etc.

I just hope the people who are complaining the loudest actually got out and voted.
 
Trump enters White House facing 75 active lawsuits so he'll be busy for awhile -- when he's not appointing hateful hacks to top offices.

Meanwhile, watch for Tromp and Congress to start dismantling America by transferring BLM, National Forest and Park, and other federal lands to states and corporations. Watch for domestic and foreign corporations and governments to do lots of business with Tromp's family firms. Watch for anti-poverty and -discrimination programs to be killed. Watch for FBI and IRS probes of media, political opponents, hostile websites, the works. Watch for police sweeps and mass deportations, and for an expansion of private prisons.

Beside gov't action: Watch for mass-marketing of KKK and Nazi paraphernalia. Watch for burnings of taco trucks, falafel stands, curry wagons, etc. Watch for increased racial / ethnic assaults, verbal and physical. And watch for reactions.
 
Trump is probably the only

narcissistic, misogynistic, racist, xenophobic, divisive cunt

In America. Not like the rest of us fine folk...

His worst trait is holding onto something that needs to go. His hair flap. It probably won't survive the stress and this could become hairgate.
 
Out in one of the blue states my friend overheard three guys whispering about how "soon we won't have to talk like this about THEM anymore" as the speaker motioned towards the Hispanic looking guys from PSE&G.

Trump's America will be great because you won't have any power. Perfect summary.
 
Congratulations! You are not racist, sexist, misogynistic, or homophobic. But you voted for someone(s) who is. Guilty by association.

THAT is what I WANT to put on my FB feed but fucking Indiana.....
 
Trump is probably the only

narcissistic, misogynistic, racist, xenophobic, divisive cunt

In America. Not like the rest of us fine folk...

His worst trait is holding onto something that needs to go. His hair flap. It probably won't survive the stress and this could become hairgate.

What I'm hoping for is the day his Secret Service guards get careless, and somebody gets close enough, not to shoot him, but to grab him by the hair on live TV. "We Shall Overcomb!"
 
What I'm hoping for is the day his Secret Service guards get careless, and somebody gets close enough, not to shoot him, but to grab him by the hair on live TV. "We Shall Overcomb!"

Whew! Please do NOT let Mike Pence any closer to the presidency. We'll be living Margaret Atwood's Handmaid's Tale before you know it.
 
Yeah he's a narcissistic, misogynistic, racist, xenophobic, divisive cunt, but like most thinking people are doing, why not accept the reality.

Unfortunately, the Trump supporters will think they have carte blanche to do anything they like to ethnic minorities, women, etc etc.

I just hope the people who are complaining the loudest actually got out and voted.

It's been 2 days since the election. It's going to take some of us much more than two days to process this, especially minorities and women--at least the women who had PTSD triggered from listening to the grab them by the pussy video. Now, that video was probably no big deal to most people, but I was in bed for two days afterwards. The thought of Trump's win is horrifying to me. Now, if the GOP candidate who had won had been anyone but Trump, I could have handled it. But Trump was not a normal candidate, and that is the reality.
 
But Trump was not a normal candidate, and that is the reality.

He's not even a normal person.

That's why I find it so unsurprisingly pathetic of the right to say "stop whining we dealt with Obama!" When Obama never threatened to jail McCain, deport rednecks, commit war crimes, or be in the pocket of a foreign dictator.
 
The President-Elect can't be trusted to conduct himself properly on Twitter yet we are putting him in charge of our national security. If there is a God may He/She have mercy on our souls.,
 
Back
Top