Impractical Fantasies

I want to masturbate in an old claw foot style bathtub full of semen, in the middle of a huge room with a parade of very beautiful, sexy well-hung men jerking off onto me and into the tub

maybe one day... 😂😂😂
 
I want to masturbate in an old claw foot style bathtub full of semen, in the middle of a huge room with a parade of very beautiful, sexy well-hung men jerking off onto me and into the tub

maybe one day... 😂😂😂
I like it! But the semen has to be kept warm somehow ... .
 
Well...

Well, really, just being nude in a place with many other nudes...and everyone being totally comfortable in that setting...
 
Cherished fantasy

I think it kind of fits - I fell hard for a woman in my office, younger - also married with kids. I was married and had one child. I guess we'd both been married about 10 years so perhaps it was an itch, but I think she felt the same way because they were warm but not overtly affectionate conversations, there were fleeting deliberate touches, and when possible, we stood closely together not quite touching that anyone might notice but clearly inside each other's space. While on a business trip, I visited her room and we discussed plans for the trip sitting close together on her bed - but I was pretty sure that this was not an opportunity to take because of the others also on the same trip who would surely have noticed something was going on. After we both changed offices, we met again at an office 'reunion' - families included - and she looked even better than ever and literally knocked me off my feet when she entered the party venue. But I couldn't bring myself to break up two families having grown up in a broken family so this remains even now a fantasy.
 
Having sex in front of about 50 people cheering my wife and me on. We’d be in a room with bleachers against all walls. The room wouldn’t be too big, so that no one would be too far away and everyone would be able to see really well. I’d pull my cock out of her wet pussy and shove it in her mouth and then everyone would cheer and make cat calls. The crowd would act similarly when I’d pull out and lick her soaking pussy. There would be lots of rowdy people (probably drunk) shouting things like “Fuck her good!” “Lick that cunt!” or “suck that cock!” Eventually, I’d cum in her pussy and we’d clean each other up in a 69. At that time, many of them could come down from the bleachers to view from an even closer vantage.

Another fantasy would be to have about 50 girls lined up, naked, and bent over. They’d be masturbating, so their pussies would be ready to be penetrated. I’d start on one end and fuck each one a little before going to the next. I’m curious about the differences in how each pussy would feel back to back like that. I’d then lie on my back and they’d line up to fuck me one at a time. As each girl finished, she’d move her hips up to my mouth where I’d like lick her freshly fucked pussy while the next one fucked me. While all of this is happening, girls would be taking my hands and rubbing them across their pussies, breasts, and mouths. Would 10 second seconds of fucking time be optimal? However, it is 50 girls! This might require a spreadsheet to optimize! Maybe 7 seconds for the initial bent over fucking, and 25 seconds for the fucking while I lie on my back. It’s a great fantasy to work out. At some point, I’d have several girls straddling and rubbing their pussies against my legs, arms, abdomen, and face so that I’d have several wet pussies rubbing against my body at once. I wonder how pussies that would be.
 
Last edited:
I have many that are impractical, mostly because they all require Winona Ryder!

I have a few others that will remain unfulfilled because they involve women that aren't into other women
 
What are some sexual fantasies you can't fulfill because they're, for one reason or another, impractical?

For example, I have fantasies about being taken by a stranger by surprise. Not rape, because I want it, but the stranger obviously can't know that. So it's effectively an impossible fantasy.

So what are yours?

This one is one of mine also...I just don't want to go to jail for sexual assaults that's all.

Having a long sexual affair with my step daughter and fucking the smirks off her face...but she is such a pain in the ass I would regret it.
 
Being at a resort one weekend with no men and at least 100 interracial , bi and / or gay women for an all out sex fest.
 
What are some sexual fantasies you can't fulfill because they're, for one reason or another, impractical?

For example, I have fantasies about being taken by a stranger by surprise. Not rape, because I want it, but the stranger obviously can't know that. So it's effectively an impossible fantasy.

So what are yours?



My wife has the same fantasy. Except in her fantasy, it starts as completely non-consensual.
 
What are some sexual fantasies you can't fulfill because they're, for one reason or another, impractical?

For example, I have fantasies about being taken by a stranger by surprise. Not rape, because I want it, but the stranger obviously can't know that. So it's effectively an impossible fantasy.

So what are yours?
Many women have rape fantasies. That is what they call them. Otherwise, the fantasies are like yours.
 
I want to make my niece (26) and one of her childhood friends (24) my sugar babies.
 
Tell us what they look like
I knew someone was going to ask

Niece is on the right. Friend is on the left. They used to be on a competition cheer squad, when they were teens. This was when they worked together as exotic dancers.
 
I knew someone was going to ask

Niece is on the right. Friend is on the left. They used to be on a competition cheer squad, when they were teens. This was when they worked together as exotic dancers.

If they were exotic dancers, perhaps you can get what you want.
 
The scenario would only work if both of them agreed. I want them both...together. The "together" part would be no problem, at all.
 
I think getting my niece to go along would be easy. Her friend, too. The problem would be keeping it a secret. That's the part that makes it impractical.
 
Back
Top