Presidential candidate Joe Biden

Epstein groomed young girls in order to sexually assault them. Part of why he was in jail, which is on point to the discussion.

Yes, sexual assaults. And yet, those not drugged let it happen. How were they forced?

I quoted the longer statement a couple of times but you’re hung up on “they let you” as if that is actual permission. If you grab a woman’s pussy when she very likely did not want to be fondled is that not sexual assault?

Again, you’re viewing Trump the Liar’s “they let you” as somehow transactional permission. You are projecting they tolerated being sexually assaulted for a payoff in return, hence prostituting themselves...your characterization, not mine.

By your logic an argument can be made that a rape victim falls under your transactional view of giving up sex for something in return. After all, a woman might let it happen in hope of not being killed. Weinstein too...the women let him assault them in hope of not having their careers ended. Give a little get a little, right?

You can't be as obtuse as you are pretending to be because, if you were, you would not be able to read or write, even to the limited degree you manage to do.

Epstein was a procurer, who provided females, some of them quite young, for the sexual pleasures of Bill Clinton and others. This might have included The Donald, but I have heard nothing about that. He may have done some grooming of some of the younger girls, but their pimps probably took care of most of that. He was not a major Hollywood figure as the other men who have been mentioned were, and he was more of an expediter than a participant, so I made no mention of him until you did.

Some of the women involved with Weinstein and Cosby may have been willing. If they were, those activities were so trivial as to be not worth mentioning when discussing the rapes and abductions that happened.

As you know, Trump is an uncomplicated man who says what he means. If he says "They let you," he means they give at least tacit permission to the men who want to fondle them. Since the women expected to gain some benefit from that fondling, you can call them prostitutes, and I will not disagree.

Your last paragraph is so inane, I'm not going to bother with it.

You can't be as obtuse as you are pretending to be because, if you were, you would not be able to read or write, even to the limited degree you manage to do.

Me? You are the one defending a sexual predator and ascribing meaning and motivation to the women's behavior.

Epstein was a procurer, who provided females, some of them quite young, for the sexual pleasures of Bill Clinton and others. This might have included The Donald, but I have heard nothing about that. He may have done some grooming of some of the younger girls, but their pimps probably took care of most of that. He was not a major Hollywood figure as the other men who have been mentioned were, and he was more of an expediter than a participant, so I made no mention of him until you did.

Him having procured and provided females for others is aside from the current topic. No, Epstein wasn't a Hollywood figure, but he was wealthy and influential and that is a power differential that is difficult for inexperienced women to know how to navigate against.

But it's fresh in the news, Box. Epstein had a female friend who lured young women to his Manhattan (?) residence where he groomed them for eventual sexual assault.

As you know, Trump is an uncomplicated man who says what he means. If he says "They let you," he means they give at least tacit permission to the men who want to fondle them. Since the women expected to gain some benefit from that fondling, you can call them prostitutes, and I will not disagree.

Trump's resting state is lying so why do you take his word for things.

You can't begin to know what's in the mind of those women. Clearly you haven't been paying attention when the MeToo movement is in the news or your don't buy into it, because if you did you wouldn't take the stance you do.

Your last paragraph is so inane, I'm not going to bother with it.

Welcome to my world when reading your posts.

260001_image.jpg

Me? You are the one defending a sexual predator and ascribing meaning and motivation to the women's behavior.

Him having procured and provided females for others is aside from the current topic. No, Epstein wasn't a Hollywood figure, but he was wealthy and influential and that is a power differential that is difficult for inexperienced women to know how to navigate against.

But it's fresh in the news, Box. Epstein had a female friend who lured young women to his Manhattan (?) residence where he groomed them for eventual sexual assault.

Trump's resting state is lying so why do you take his word for things.

You can't begin to know what's in the mind of those women. Clearly you haven't been paying attention when the MeToo movement is in the news or your don't buy into it, because if you did you wouldn't take the stance you do.

Welcome to my world when reading your posts.

Okay, so Epstein had an accomplice. He probably had several. Epstein may have done some grooming and some of it was probably done by the pimps and others who "owned" the girls and women. Very likely Bill Clinton and Prince Randy Andy and others did some of the grooming for themselves.

Something occurs to me. If, as you say, The Donald is constantly lying, how do we know he wasn't lying during the infamous interview? Maybe he is a sweet, chivalrous man who spent all his time back then defending the chastity of American women.

Last edited:

You know, "Truth" and "Facts" are not necessarily the same. A fact is a piece of data that is, by itself, true. However, this data, when not in full context, might actually conceal the truth.

Not to beat a dead horse, but here is probably the best known example: Bill Clinton was impeached for lying about his sex life. Somebody hearing this fact may say something like "That's ridiculous. All men lie about that subject. However, the true fact is that Clinton was impeached for committing perjury, a felony, specifically for lying, while under oath, about his sexual activity with members of his White House staff. This is far more serious than a casual lie during a good ole boy bull session.

FWIW, had I been a member of the Senate, I would have voted to acquit, on the grounds that perjury about a personal matter such as that does not rise or fall to the level of a High Crime or Misdemeanor.

Something occurs to me. If, as you say, The Donald is constantly lying, how do we know he wasn't lying during the infamous interview? Maybe he is a sweet, chivalrous man who spent all his time back then defending the chastity of American women.

Could be, maybe he was lying about grabbing pussy to puff himself up and be a bigshot.

As to the rest, funny. Except for the fact that he’s lived his life in the public domain and in front of cameras, so he’s shown us who he is.

Looks like Joe is OVER. Next UP... Fauxcahontas.

I will end Israeli "occupation" - Elizabeth Warren

It is painful to watch...

It is painful to watch the line-up of people that think they should be in a position of rulership. The fact that crazy Joe is the front runner says something about what a train-wreck is taking place.

Joe Biden's lucrative deals with China

The Senate Finance Committee is probing the Obama administration’s 2015 decision to approve the sale of a U.S. company with insight into “military applications” to the Chinese government and an investment firm run by former Vice President Joe Biden’s youngest son, Hunter Biden.

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA), the committee’s chairman, sent a letter to the Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin on Thursday requesting documents relating to the sale of Henniges, a Michigan-based automotive company, to Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) and Bohai Harvest RST (BHR). The latter was formed in 2013 by a merger between a subsidiary of the Bank of China and Rosemont Seneca, a firm started by Hunter Biden and Chris Heinz, the stepson of former Secretary of State John Kerry, along with infamous organized-crime figure Whitey Bulger's nephew.

President Trump: 12,000 / Joe Biden: 50

Joe Biden drew only 50 supporters to an event held at the same time as President Donald Trump’s massive rally in New Hampshire on Thursday.

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't know for whom I will vote next year. I was thinking of Biden, but he seems to have gone off the deep end. I might vote for Trump or I might vote for the Libertarian candidate or I might write in my own name or I might vote for Mickey Mouse.

Or, I might vote for one of the lesser known Dem. candidates after I get to know more about him or her. Amy Klobuchar, in particular, looks like somebody I could vote for.

Last edited:
joe-biden-hunter-biden-2010-5-ap-420x315.jpg

Peter Schweizer: "Hunter Biden Helped China Buy Our ‘National Security’ Assets"

Last edited:
Back