Erotic Story Prompts - Who's up for them

LordYAM

Experienced
Joined
Aug 6, 2011
Posts
30
Idea 1: The Orcish horde conquers the city of Goldensun. The Elven Princess decides she doesn't want to loose her tiara and marries the Orcish war chief. Much Fucking Ensues as the Orc Cheiftain fills the Elven Princess's Belly with his seed (while other Elven women are also fucked by the orcs).

Idea 2: A scheming young noblewoman seduces the Emperor (who is in his 50s while she's late teens early 20s). Fucking and intrigue occurs as the Noblewoman seeks to ensure that she and her son come out on top.

Idea 3: Perverted Priests fuck nubile nuns.

Idea 4: Black man fucks white woman on yacht
 
Number 4 appeals to me with one minor change: Black MEN fuck white woman on yacht.
 
I like the first one. But I'd have the Orcs kill all the Elven males. The Elven women consent to getting fucked by the Orcs, but in secret, they also have lesbian sex with other Elven women as they scheme to take back their land.
 
Interesting. However the idea was also that the Orcs end up mass impregnating the elves.
 
As far as the orc/elves go I feel like all surviving elven males should be feminized and fucked as well to complete the defeat and fully humiliate them.
 
The idea is that a lot of the elven women are actually a ok with being bred by orcs
 
The idea is that a lot of the elven women are actually a ok with being bred by orcs

Right but my proposal was about what to do with the elven males. I’m not saying you have to let them get dominated too, it might not be what you’re into or just not the direction you want the story to take and that’s okay. Just trying to figure out what to do with the other half of the elven population.
 
Right but my proposal was about what to do with the elven males. I’m not saying you have to let them get dominated too, it might not be what you’re into or just not the direction you want the story to take and that’s okay. Just trying to figure out what to do with the other half of the elven population.

Easy way: most of them heroically died on the walls and gates, swarmed by the hordes of orks.
What's left are:
- minors, we happily ignore;
- elderly cowards, who either kill themselves or enjoy the free show;
- disabled or 'irreplaceable' individuals too fucked up or arrogant to go fight in defense, those are the hardest to ignore, they are:
- - killed as encountered,
- - desperately hidden by their women trading their bodies for keeping the secret,
- - keeping their trade and/or shops going as in nothing happened: this includes immoral pimps, perverted blacksmiths, self-distanting historians, etc;
- - flee in terror, trying to take their women with them, but girls refuse, rather fucking manly ork studs instead;
- - taken as prisoners and/or slaves, and/or feminized and/or humiliated into total submission, the women might secretly scheme to free them, or at least present that as the rationale of willingly fucking orks to the more reluctant girls, such 'preparations' may continue arbitrary long, including indefinitely and forgotten, or next to.
 
A few things I imagined for the elf prompt.

1.) All children were spared; the boys for use as servants and the girls as servants/future breeding stock.
2.) Male aristocrats Priests and others who couldn’t contribute were all put to the sword. Female aristocrats were kept alive as breeding stock.
3.) Elves with “useful” skills (like civil service members) were spared.

Elven society has been decaying and so most common elves don’t really see the difference. The Elven princess Ellisariel willingly surrenders to the Orc Warchirf because she sees him as a way to keep power and status. That and she LOVES the sex (she even ends up baring him children as do most woven women)
 
Number one has the most potential, but I still think it needs work. It has that forbidden barbarian taboo to it. That works, but it's also been done quite a bit. You'd have put a different spin on it somehow.

What if the elf princess, up until now, had been harboring a secret fetish and a male harem of the best rangers of the elf nation? Some of those men escaped and now are fighting to get her back?

Don't know if that's at all that different, but it would avoid the virgin queen thing that's quite common.
 
Last edited:
#2 is almost too easy, but with rich resources. Royal fucking-around and plotting were the main entertainments of the era. My upcoming sequel to How I Became an Evil Queen will feature papal incest and fratricide. Almost true to history, too.
 
There weren't enough Elven females to go around, so the surviving Elven males are feminized and given to the lower-caste Orcs to use as wives/slaves. The Elven Princess was always a size queen, and when she sees the size of the "scimitar" on the Orcish war chief, her eyes bulge out and her Elvish pussy fills with morning dew.....
 
There weren't enough Elven females to go around, so the surviving Elven males are feminized and given to the lower-caste Orcs to use as wives/slaves. The Elven Princess was always a size queen, and when she sees the size of the "scimitar" on the Orcish war chief, her eyes bulge out and her Elvish pussy fills with morning dew.....

That's bizarre. Not quite what I was going for. The idea is that Elven Society was decaying and the vibrant orc civilization conquers it. The Orc Cheiftain also doesn't rape the Elf Princess at all (and none of this bullshit "it starts out as rape but she enjoys it. That's not only bad writing it's disgustingly sexist as well.)

#2 is almost too easy, but with rich resources. Royal fucking-around and plotting were the main entertainments of the era. My upcoming sequel to How I Became an Evil Queen will feature papal incest and fratricide. Almost true to history, too.

Maybe but I was thinking something different. The slow burn of a devious young noblewoman seducing a man old enough to be her father could be well handled. Or the Elderly emperor marries the daughter of his greatest general and makes her his empress. Even better is that the general as he lay dying learned that there could be two outcomes. One, he dies. The Emperor marries his daughter and their son leads the empire to greatness. Or he doesn't and the glorious destiny never happens. So the General accepts his death.

Another thing I mentioned was a Richard III AU where Richard wins Bosworth field, marries his niece and has incestuous sex with her.
 
Last edited:
...I was thinking something different. The slow burn of a devious young noblewoman seducing a man old enough to be her father could be well handled. Or the Elderly emperor marries the daughter of his greatest general and makes her his empress. Even better is that the general as he lay dying learned that there could be two outcomes. One, he dies. The Emperor marries his daughter and their son leads the empire to greatness. Or he doesn't and the glorious destiny never happens. So the General accepts his death.
I'm currently re-reading Wilbur Smith's RIVER GOD series. Circa 1850 BCE the old Pharaoh is smitten by and marries the vile Grand Vizier's beauteous, brilliant young daughter, who loves the handsome youngish hero-general who of course fathers the royal heirs and whose body is swapped into the royal tomb later. Much intrigue ensues.

Just who seduces whom is a mater of power politics as much as plain lust.
 
What do you think of my alternate Richard iii idea? Richard iii wins, marries his niece and impregnates her (would be interesting to see the bad guy win?) Or hell Othello getting it on with desdemona
 
Last edited:
Idea 3: Perverted Priests fuck nubile nuns.
Perverted priests gangbang nubile nuns

Every Tuesday the three residing priests from St. Richards head over to the adjacent convent to choose their weekly fuck. All the nubile nuns put on a show, of course the one who puts on the best show gets picked. The Mother Superior has no qualms about this as long as she gets to clean up the cummy mess between the young nun's thighs.
 
Perverted priests gangbang nubile nuns
Those priests aren't pervo. Unless they gangbang unicorns. Considering that many medieval nunneries were repositories for 'wild' noble girls, we might see insatiable nuns gangbanging shy, studious acolytes.
 
Those priests aren't pervo. Unless they gangbang unicorns. Considering that many medieval nunneries were repositories for 'wild' noble girls, we might see insatiable nuns gangbanging shy, studious acolytes.

Medieval times were far from chaste. So many girls came back pregnant from pilgrimages that falling pregnant was called 'going to Jerusalem' after visiting the local holy place or shrine, ostensibly for worship but really for a knees up. A story about wild girls and shy novices a la Christian Bale in Name of the Rose would be great.
 
Another idea occurred to me. The Norse gods conquer the Greek gods. The men are killed and the women are dragged off. Aphrodite is ok with the arrangement and gets fucked by Thor (she’s turned on when she sees Thor kill Ares after wrecking him in single combat.)
 
Back
Top