Please Write With Me-males

Goddessglampiress

Experienced
I'm seeking a male co-writer. I've written 2 unpublished novels (unpublished due to not being able to get find all members of the bands it's written about-the novels are fiction-to agree to publishing) and am working on a 3rd. It's a paranormal romance/erotica. I've never written anything like this before but feel I am stuck and need a partner to write the male perspective. I would like to do a test story with someone to see if we flow before just sending out my work. I've found a few takers but would like more...you will never find the one you seek if you don't keep trying.

The test story is based in an adult shop chance meeting and the virgin meeting a man who is hot enough to melt panties off...but no one knows what he is or where it goes from there...the person helping me with the test story will continue his part and then I continue mine...and so on.

I don't want to reveal anything about my book just yet as I'm still adjusting and if I eventually find a partner to write with I will go into detail with them.

Thank you!!

GG

am i the only one who read the subject and wondered, 'what the heck is a Me-male'?? :D

I guess we're looking at an unlucky pairing of brain fart and typo. Happens to the best of us.

It could have been avoided by writing "Looking for a male co-writer."

I guess we're looking at an unlucky pairing of brain fart and typo. Happens to the best of us.

It could have been avoided by writing "Looking for a male co-writer."

That is part of the lack of response I think. But I also think a big part is the issue of needing to get legal approval to do fan-fiction. That sounds pretty daunting and thus very likely a wasted story effort???

That is part of the lack of response I think. But I also think a big part is the issue of needing to get legal approval to do fan-fiction. That sounds pretty daunting and thus very likely a wasted story effort???

That, and no link or preview of any of the OP's writing. It's easy to ask for people who conform to your standards, but potential co-writers would also want to know what kind of writer they would be dealing with.

The last time she approached other authors, I took the plunge and offered to help. Had to be around February last year. She sent me the setup for her "sex shop virgin chance encounter" from which she wanted to build a vampire romance. The kind which begins with doe-eyed virgin getting wet at the mere sight of tall, dark, mysterious and probably handsome and ends with a torrid fuck.

While trying to suss out the direction of the story, it became clear that her idea of vampire romance was more like Twilight 2.0 and I am firmly more in the "oldschool" camp, with vampires being blood-craving predators first, sex toys second. I mean, Anne Rice made me nauseous already.

In short, it didn't work out, especially when she added ideas like "Vampire, but no blood. Or killing.".

Back