Looking for editor for Nude Day contest entry

ThisNameIsntTakenYet

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 17, 2016
Posts
828
I'm looking for an editor/beta reader for my entry for the Nude Day contest.

Some info on the story:
Wordcount: bit less than 9k
Category: Lesbian
Plot: Protagonist gets invited to hang out with the popular girls for some swimming in one of the girl's backyard pool. Invitation didn't specify they were going to swim nude, and protagonist is basically peer-pressured into following along, not wanting to stand out and ruin her chance to be part of the popular group.

A female editor would be preferable, although I know I can't be too picky on such short notice. It would just be useful to have a woman's perspective on the all-female cast of characters, and of course the lesbian sex scene. As a male writer, that was harder to write than I expected, and feedback on that would be very appreciated (as well as any inaccuracies or odd things). A male editor could work, but then it would have to be someone very familiar with female characters and the way they think and act.

Also keep in mind that the deadline of the contest is the 11th, and I would need the feedback at least a day before then to be able to actually incorporate it into my writing.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top