25 4 45

Gotta get Mikey too.

The w(R)ongs would spaz out with Aunt Nancy next in line.
 
We are dealing with this president, please stick to the current.

I agree.
I'm just trying to figure out what Trump said that convinced McCabe he was working with the Russians. Was light shed on that during "60 Minutes" or was McCabe venturing someplace where he probably shouldn't have gone?
 
At some point, one would think there would be a moment of self realization that it is a bit hypocritical to give one person every benefit of every doubt (if one even harbors them) while giving the other person absolutely no benefits of the doubt.

The rationalizations are... extensive.

Obama = bad, always, regardless

Trump = well hey ya never know

It's... repetitive.
 
At some point, one would think there would be a moment of self realization that it is a bit hypocritical to give one person every benefit of every doubt (if one even harbors them) while giving the other person absolutely no benefits of the doubt.

The rationalizations are... extensive.

Obama = bad, always, regardless

Trump = well hey ya never know

It's... repetitive.

It's damn repetitive and annoying. It's very weird, and I think some folks like to put up a front in here, staying in GB character, one must never waver, lest he gets kicked out of the RW jerk circle. :rolleyes:

There was no point in dragging O into this discussion, he is not currently serving as president.
 
Last edited:


The State Of The Democrat Party





by "Pointman"

"...The women dressed in all white clothes – designer white outfits well out of the reach of the ordinary working woman they were supposed to be representing. Somebody, somewhere thought it was a really great idea but in the usual Democrat tradition, they had to be totally ignorant of their party’s history of founding the KKK to keep blacks, browns and anyone else they disliked down – ize looking at y’all Papists and Jews etc. The last time that number of democrats visiting Washington DC all dressed in white was back in 1925 for a Democrat convention...."

more...





 
Last edited:


The State Of The Democrat Party





by "Pointman"

"...The women dressed in all white clothes – designer white outfits well out of the reach of the ordinary working woman they were supposed to be representing. Somebody, somewhere thought it was a really great idea but in the usual Democrat tradition, they had to be totally ignorant of their party’s history of founding the KKK to keep blacks, browns and anyone else they disliked down – ize looking at y’all Papists and Jews etc. The last time that number of democrats visiting Washington DC all dressed in white was back in 1925 for a Democrat convention...."

more...







Too stupid for words. But what happened to all those Klan Dixiecrats after 1964, genius? What party did they run to?
 


The State Of The Democrat Party





by "Pointman"

"...It’s the most visible demonstration of the far-left takeover of the Democrat party, a sort of dog-in-manger huff at being voted out of power that been going on for over two years. It doesn’t matter if the news is good or bad for the nation, what really matters is point scoring and that’s to be done by remaining resolutely seated and not clapping, or behaving in various juvenile ways to show their disrespect for the occasion. The sight of the black Democrat caucus remaining resolutely seated while historically low black and Hispanic unemployment numbers are being announced says a lot for how out of touch they are with what that means to the people they’re supposed to be representing.

...The problem was it all too often came off like looking like a badly drilled company of soldiers blundering into each other on the parade ground. Their heads were constantly turning from side to side and they were watching everybody around them closely for a clue about what to do next, they looked like those nodding dog ornaments people used to keep on the dash or parcel shelf of their cars. You could see it running through their heads; am I doing the right gesture at the right time. That’s fear the pack will turn on you if you don’t conform.

There is some hope though. One woman, not dressed in uniform, did have the moral courage to stand and applaud something Trump said when the rest sat and scowled. Another lady to her right whispered the words “Watch your ass”. It was commonly interpreted as a threat but to me it looked more like a warning to watch out for the Femnazis in white sitting behind her. To her credit, she continued clapping.

Some of the comments flooding in on Twitter expressed how bad the collective impression was. “They won’t applaud 5 million people lifted off of food stamps. They won’t applaud historically low black unemployment. They won’t applaud historically low Hispanic unemployment”

...As I said, there were two creepy impressions to be taken away, and the second one was they were acting like petulant children who didn’t actually know what they wanted but they damn well didn’t want it if Trump was for it. He of course played on that juvenile anger and angst so well by nimbly switching subjects. At times they didn’t know when they were coming or going, or what the hell they should be doing. They got so confused in the end they remained seated, refusing to clap an elderly Jewish woman who’d survived a Nazi concentration camp..."


more...





 
At some point, one would think there would be a moment of self realization that it is a bit hypocritical to give one person every benefit of every doubt (if one even harbors them) while giving the other person absolutely no benefits of the doubt.

The rationalizations are... extensive.

Obama = bad, always, regardless

Trump = well hey ya never know

It's... repetitive.

At the risk of being, well, repetitive, I'll ask again: What did McCabe offer as evidence in the "60 Minutes" interview that Trump was working with the Russians. This would be the kind of work that would seem to at least justify discussing the 25th Amendment among fellow federal cops, though I think it's a stretch to say this falls into their job description.
Seriously, if you have real evidence the president is working on behalf of the Russians don't you just go ahead and arrest the guy?
 
Back
Top