National Emergencies .....

You will notice that Obama did not use the act to grossly bypass the judgement of Congress on how much money to allocate for any particular issue.

Deplorables will not have the integrity to admit the difference between this list and what their cult leader is attempting to do, which is to bypass the Constitutional authority of Congress to restrict funding following a normal process of review and debate.

So, Congress's legislative authority is only about money?

Or, does the separation of powers doctrine also include non-monetary legislative acts? And, if so, wouldn't making a declaration which has the force of law bypass those non-monetary legislative powers?

No....I don't see an answer. You have not provided an answer. You are either too stupid to understand the question, or incapable of answering the question.

So, again shitslinger, how many people have to die, before you think it's a national emergency?

MORE than the number of Americans that die from senseless gun violence. So let's count. 1,200 dead kids since Parkland.

Because from where I sit that IS a National Emergency.

"Be is enacted in the House and the Senate that dipshits that are not capable of responsibly handling a firearm shall surrender their firearms and receive a market price less 20% for the administration of the program. Be it further enacted that any person found to be not capable of responsibly handling a firearm but refuses to surrender all of their firearms shall have their freedum curtailed equal to 10 days of imprisonment for every day they refuse to surrender all of their firearms."

I mean that sounds like an emergency declaration to me.

MORE than the number of Americans that die from senseless gun violence. So let's count. 1,200 dead kids since Parkland.

"Be is enacted in the House and the Senate that dipshits that are not capable of responsibly handling a firearm shall surrender their firearms and receive a market price less 20% for the administration of the program. Be it further enacted that any person found to be not capable of responsibly handling a firearm but refuses to surrender all of their firearms shall have their freedum curtailed equal to 10 days of imprisonment for every day they refuse to surrender all of their firearms."

Better check that number with the FBI stats Mr. puss puss.

How many have died from opiod overdoses in that time?
Fentanyl?
Crack?
How many die from exposure, left out along the border.
How many dead people gettin' chowed down on by buzzards have you run across while out mending fence lately?

Evident that the phony matador has been gored, trampled and kicked too many

times to form a cohesive argument.

Per the 2016 stats approx 4700 people have DIED IN THE FIRST 46 DAYS THIS YEAR from motor vehicle accidents.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor_vehicle_fatality_rate_in_U.S._by_year

Where's your "national emergency" outrage on that?

Perhaps you're busy being outraged over other "national emergencies" like the 635,000 people who die every year from heart disease. Or the 598,000 who die from cancer...

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/leading-causes-of-death.htm

Oh wait...

No "national emergency" declaration for those either.

Just outrage over Trump trying to secure the border.

So, Congress's legislative authority is only about money?

Or, does the separation of powers doctrine also include non-monetary legislative acts? And, if so, wouldn't making a declaration which has the force of law bypass those non-monetary legislative powers?

Stick to ambulance chasing.

Adults will take this to court, because the Constitution specifically granted the authority to allocate funds to Congress, not the President. The motives of the Stable Genius will be obvious to the courts, and the Constitution will prevail.

Stick to ambulance chasing.

Adults will take this to court, because the Constitution specifically granted the authority to allocate funds to Congress, not the President. The motives of the Stable Genius will be obvious to the courts, and the Constitution will prevail.

Uh huh.

Can I borrow your crystal ball?

Uh huh.

Can I borrow your crystal ball?

This does not require a crystal ball. This Constitutional issue is as obvious as the shit Trump tried to pull when he tried to ban "all Muslims" from entry into the country.

If you don't understand the basic precepts of the Constitution, you will continue to flail around in the weeds of your own ignorance.

Last edited:
So what do we have here?

The president has some of the finest legal minds this nation has to offer working for him telling him he can do this. While in this thread we have a group of internet 'barracks lawyers' saying he can't.

Who am I to believe? *taps chin with index finger*

This does not require a crystal ball. This Constitutional issue is as obvious as the shit Trump tried to pull when he tried to ban "all Muslims" from entry into the country.

I you don't understand the basic precepts of the Constitution, you will continue to flail around in the weeds of your own ignorance.

So how about that pesky National Emergencies Act, that Congress passed?
Irrelevant? I think not.

So what do we have here?

The president has some of the finest legal minds this nation has to offer working for him telling him he can do this. While in this thread we have a group of internet 'barracks lawyers' saying he can't.

Like Rudy? LMAO.

So what do we have here?

The president has some of the finest legal minds this nation has to offer working for him telling him he can do this.

Right. The Stable Genius only hires and fires the best people.

Just watch what happens with this legal case. The authority of Congress to allocate funds is fundamental. It will not be overturned by Tweet mentality.

Seems a lot of geniuses here are good at pulling predictions out of their asses, but not much at answering simple questions.

So what do we have here?

Are you sure they are not all in jail?

As soon as you and your 40 alts are all dead, queball.

Take botanydummy and hisderpy with you. The world would be a better place without you three pussies.

Technically, the world would be a far far better place if they were actual pussies. They would be more useful as pussies too. Just sayin'. :cool:

Last edited:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/active-shooter-reported-aurora-illinois-officials-twitter-205203392.html

Five killed as gunman opens fire at Illinois warehouse

Wonder why he didn't use a car? Aren't they more deadly than a gun?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So, ANOTHER multiple death shooting, NOT any kind of emergency? But a fucking wall is?

Wonder how that incident compares to how many of the BROWN HORDE crossed the line into the US today and killed someone.

Hey shitslinger.....want to take a shot answering my question again?
Here....I'll repeat it for you....slowly so you may understand it:

How many people have to die, before it's a national emergency?

And, to really make your head explode.....

How many people died last year, because we don't secure the border?

52834742_770330613353997_1395683737760432128_n.jpg

Care to take a shot at how many are killed because we don't secure the southern border, of great snotty twat?

https://www.npr.org/2018/06/22/622540331/fact-check-trump-illegal-immigration-and-crime

Snip:

While any death is tragic, a February 2018 study by the Cato Institute using 2015 crime statistics from Texas found immigrants in the country illegally were 25 percent less likely to be convicted of homicide than native-born Americans. (Legal immigrants were 87 percent less likely.)

According to the study, immigrants in the country illegally were also 11.5 percent less likely than native-born Americans to be convicted of sexual assault and 79 percent less likely to be convicted of larceny.

The study found higher conviction rates among illegal immigrants for gambling, kidnapping, smuggling and vagrancy, but those offenses were rare and made up a tiny fraction of overall crime in Texas in 2015.

A separate March 2018 study in the journal Criminology looked at whether violent crime increases as the number of immigrants living illegally in a community goes up. Researchers found it does not. If anything, the opposite is true: Violent crime appears to fall when more immigrants are living in a community illegally.

In an interview with NPR last month, White House chief of staff John Kelly acknowledged that most people crossing the border illegally do not pose a security threat.

"The vast majority of the people that move illegally into the United States are not bad people," Kelly said. "They're not criminals. They're not MS-13" gang members.

And neither do you.

But you know it's not on the order of magnitude of opioids or gun deaths.

Back