The China Pearl Inn part 10

Cait you change No and I wouldn't have you. You and Kama are really lighten up the boards with your writing, keep it up. ;)

G G your are no a proud Mom by any chance? :rolleyes:

Kama I am sure Cait will continually up the anity in writing with you..

Cait you change No and I wouldn't have you. You and Kama are really lighten up the boards with your writing, keep it up. ;)

G G your are no a proud Mom by any chance? :rolleyes:

Kama I am sure Cait will continually up the anity in writing with you..

I hope so, I quite enjoy her style. I am worried the Darkness might get me on a watch list tho :D

I hope so, I quite enjoy her style. I am worried the Darkness might get me on a watch list tho :D

ROTFL! Why does that thought bring me joy? Yes, I know. I'm twisted that way.

O Kama! O DW! WOW! WOW!, TRIPLE WOW! You are both incredible writers! WOW!

Awww, thank you. That's sweet of you to say.

Oh Cait, your gonna make me blush lol. I'm just a innocent little boy. :devil:

*choke* *sputter*

Well you could watch it float down, watch the patterns it etches on the window pains, or perhaps the way it scurries around in little cyclones when the wind Blows Caitlin. Then there is always the fire on the hearth. The way the flames greedily lick at the virgin logs.

Awe such pleasures on a winter's day. :rolleyes:

I’m so grateful to Lts HSG & GG for talking to the CO and getting my leave approved. I’ve had a great week skiing with my boyfriend and was able to put the recent tragic events behind me. I got back to base about 3 hours or so ago and have a day to get ready for the next seminars. Washing, ironing, preparing.

I also want to thank CG for his PMs, it meant a lot Chief. I hope to post in our thread tomorrow.

Cait and Kama, I’ve read your thread and agree with LtGG, you are amazing writers, wish I could write like you.

Robyn it is good to see you back and in a better frame of mind now that you have had some down time. So its back to Army life for you and study.

Now as to your writing young lady you are doing just fine. Robyn it is like the manual of arms, practice, practice. And I for one enjoy your writing. ;) :rose::kiss::rose:

Well you could watch it float down, watch the patterns it etches on the window pains, or perhaps the way it scurries around in little cyclones when the wind Blows Caitlin. Then there is always the fire on the hearth. The way the flames greedily lick at the virgin logs.

Awe such pleasures on a winter's day. :rolleyes:

Sounds like the first winter I had here, minus the fireplace. :)

I’m so grateful to Lts HSG & GG for talking to the CO and getting my leave approved. I’ve had a great week skiing with my boyfriend and was able to put the recent tragic events behind me. I got back to base about 3 hours or so ago and have a day to get ready for the next seminars. Washing, ironing, preparing.

I also want to thank CG for his PMs, it meant a lot Chief. I hope to post in our thread tomorrow.

Cait and Kama, I’ve read your thread and agree with LtGG, you are amazing writers, wish I could write like you.

Glad you had a good time. Now it is time to put that nose to the treadmill. ;)

Aww, thanks Robyn. Writing is in my blood. I'm sure there is something you're good at that I wish I could do like you. :rose:

Robyn I like your writing, I took a quick jaunt down you history lol. We all have styles and such, mine and Cait's just seem to match almost perfectly. I think we both kinda have an idea of what the other will post at this point, it helps keep the story flowing. But I could still use a few grammar lessons :D

Once again, I find myself in familiar territory. The PNW night wind has a chill. Snow blankets the hard frozen earth that still feels alien under my boots. I retired from the sea, yet am called back, to tend to her needs. And then...…..the familiar glow. It calls. Just like the sea, the Inn is in view. This trip will bring me back to friends of foreign shores. Foreign times.

Once again, I find myself in familiar territory. The PNW night wind has a chill. Snow blankets the hard frozen earth that still feels alien under my boots. I retired from the sea, yet am called back, to tend to her needs. And then...…..the familiar glow. It calls. Just like the sea, the Inn is in view. This trip will bring me back to friends of foreign shores. Foreign times.

Hi Dogoda, You must be CG's twin. :)

Maybe. Travel took me to the seas. Work takes me back. But......the love of it can be as intoxicating as that of a woman. LOL

Dogoda you are so right the sea is like a woman. She seduces you and yet she is wild her gales and winds tearing at your face her fury breathe taking and frightening. And when that fury is over you swear that you will never go back to her. Then one day sitting up on the beach a gentle wind, like a young beauty’s touch caresses your cheek, and before you know it you have signed on to another ship answering her siren’s call.

As I eased through the Inn's door, the feelings were still familiar. Just the worn patch on the door was comforting. Hinges that have never been oiled, yet show no signs of protest. A sign? Perhaps. The fire blazes and welcomes many a traveler to her warm bosom. Not home, but family. This is just one of many Inns on the path of life we have made for ourselves . We pick and choose what Inns we care to call home. Care to return to. It's about time for an IPA and a seat by the hearth, me thinks...……. Cheers.

*Waking up, rolling out of my hammock, Shifu the red panda scurrying off my stomach searching for his favorite nap partner in the rafters. Noticing a unfamiliar gentlemen near the hearth, smiling at his napping form before warming up the coffee, sitting at the bar with a notepad, scribbling notes for an upcoming story*

Back