I could use:

ICU

It to be time for girl’s night. I don’t wanna work tomorrow. *foot stomp*
 
ICU a warm weather flash to melt enough snow for us to drive our narrow dirt mountain road for supplies before we run out of wine.
 
ICU a warm weather flash to melt enough snow for us to drive our narrow dirt mountain road for supplies before we run out of wine.

Sounds like you would benefit from Amazon drone delivery.
 
You rang? I can do these in my sleep. Especially if the crime has anyth8ng to do with acting out in class or screwing up over homework.

I had serious need of you in High School. I once got detention for an Easter Bunny sighting.

And let’s face it, since it’s you, now I’d probably enjoy it a bit too much. 😉

I could use some hand warmers!
 
I could use a mascara that doesn’t make my eyes feel like a litre of acid has been poured into them if I rub my eyes while wearing it!



Some things are best left to the experts.


Have you considered navigating the waters of this thread or this thread, or perhaps seeking advice from the guru of fashion, Glimmerings Panda Eyes?


tumblr_pnlk9nwPoh1tnlbtj_400.gif
 
Some things are best left to the experts.


Have you considered navigating the waters of this thread or this thread, or perhaps seeking advice from the guru of fashion, Glimmerings Panda Eyes?


tumblr_pnlk9nwPoh1tnlbtj_400.gif

Oh, just OH!!!
(trying desperately to find a non-emotion emoji to hide behind - BUT I CAN'T
52020939_538479536647816_4094812010301095936_n.jpg
- acid tears)
 
I could use a full body massage and happy ending from a guy who smells teriffic and knows what he's doing.
 
I could use that trip to Bora Bora. Hell at this point I’d settle for the DE beach.

Really hope I don’t have to make a jaunt to FL though.
 
Back
Top