My Favorite Quotes

“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.”
― William Shakespeare

“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.”
― C.S. Lewis

“Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.”
― Charles Bukowski

“You're the one who is weak. You will never know love or friendship. And I feel sorry for you.”
― J.K. Rowling

“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
― George Bernard Shaw

“There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.”
― Ernest Hemingway

“I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.”
― Bill Cosby

“If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.”
― George Harrison

“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
― Mark Twain

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
― Mark Twain

“You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.”
― Nicholas Sparks

“If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.”
― Haruki Murakami

"I don't aim that I'm going to kill anybody again."

381_1000.jpg

“How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg.”
― Abraham Lincoln

Back