Why is everyone so fucking stupid?

I'd give anything to be smart and to be able to read or hear something and go, "Oh, okay, that's makes sense," instead of, "Huh?"

Far too many people are saying "Oh, okay, that makes sense," when they should be saying "Huh?"
 
Maybe it’s you? Is something making you unhappy?
What's with the new handle :confused:
einstein.jpg




Comshaw
I love this!
 
Far too many people are saying "Oh, okay, that makes sense," when they should be saying "Huh?"

Agreed.

I too, was wanting to form a response to Polly's lament and I was angling in the direction of the links between emotional intelligence and empathy. I vaguely recall reading an abstract about that once. While Googling, I didn't happen upon the study I was thinking of but there are some interesting ones linked in this article on empathy and social anxiety:

http://iheartintelligence.com/2016/12/13/social-anxiety-empathy-intelligence/

Polly, It's ok to say, Huh?" about this post, because I am way off on a barely related tangent.

Where I was going with this is there are all kinds of intelligence emotional intelligence is one of them and it's what helps people relate to other people and to have empathy for other people's problems. I suspect your emotional IQ is quite high.

There's a really smart librarian that I have a crush on and we were having a discussion yesterday as she was trying to figure out which end should be up to do a double sided copy for domething i needed. she lamented that her spatial reasoning skills are not very good. Which is okay everyone has certain mental skills and deficiets that they harness in ways that work for them, uniquely.
 
BB brings down the IQ of the entire population and makes everybody else look dumber than they really are.
 
Are you confusing stupid with ignorant? If a person is unaware of a fact that is common knowledge, that person is ignorant, at least on that subject, but may not actually be stupid.

Nope, I know the difference. People really are just plain stupid.
 
Common sense is not common at all. But children have to be taught how to think critically. First you teach the word car, then you teach truck. then you teach the color of the car to help the child distinguish between colors,, etc. "Look at the car. Car" "Look at the blue car. Blue car." When a toddler asks, "Why?" Then someone has to give the child an answer. According to the commercials I have been seeing, it is no longer the parents' job to teach the child anything. Now it is Siri's job. I am not saying the parent has to know everything, but even saying, "I don't know, we will have to findout," is a teaching opportunity for your child to learn how to make choices which lead to critical thinking.

Adults today have their children in strollers or the shopping cart but you don't hear them say, "Look at the tree or the cloud or the orange." They are too busy paying attention to their phones or listening to their headsets. I have seen two parents each focused on their own screens while their toddler had a handheld game. No one talked to anyone, no one pointed anything out, no one took the opportunity to teach language or thinking or questioning." It is one of the saddest things I have seen.

I see this every day now in todays society. In fact we all do, sometimes we just don't pay attention to it anymore as it has become the norm instead of the exception.

Prime example, take a look at all the people that are sitting at a table at a restaurant. How many are actually in a conversation with someone else at the table? Usually NONE, they're to busy on their phones!

When did we become the society that would rather have a electronic relationship instead of a physical relationship?
 
I spent most of my twenties killing brain cells at an accelerated rate. That probably had something to do with it.
 
I was just through airport security in the international terminal in San Francisco. These travelers are morons. Almost all of them.

ALL of them that use airports today are. No 'almost' about it.
 
It's a valid question.

Please do not tell anyone but it is hard work and requires some deep thought sometimes.

Also I like fucking with peoples minds... Oh, how I can act like a fucking idiot when I want to. My friends assure me it is a natural ability.
 
And it seems that the stupid tend to reproduce very fast.

I also think it's the Dumptard effect (actually started by Queen Alaskan Moose Killer during the 2008 election, but refined by his bloated ass).

He's made it acceptable to be willfully ignorant and dumb. The funny part, is that it is working against the Dotard supporters across the country where they are either getting fired at their jobs for talking smack on social media, or having their faces smashed for getting bold.
 


The whole frickin' universe is completely distracted by the sheer amount of noise that is generated by Western societies. They can't read and (god knows) they can't write or spell. Shit, 90% of 'em can't do basic arithmetic.


It's all instant gratification, entitlement and assertion. You can thank the media (in all its manifestations).


Try doing medicine or chemistry or engineering without memorization.


 
Last edited:
And it seems that the stupid tend to reproduce very fast.

I also think it's the Dumptard effect (actually started by Queen Alaskan Moose Killer during the 2008 election, but refined by his bloated ass).

He's made it acceptable to be willfully ignorant and dumb. The funny part, is that it is working against the Dotard supporters across the country where they are either getting fired at their jobs for talking smack on social media, or having their faces smashed for getting bold.

Been around the world and found
That only stupid people are breeding
The cretins cloning and feeding
And I don't even own a tv
 


The whole frickin' universe is completely distracted by the sheer amount of noise that is generated Western societies. They can't read and (god knows) they can't write or spell. Shit, 90% of 'em can't do basic arithmetic.


It's all instant gratification, entitlement and assertion. You can thank the media (in all its manifestations).


Try doing medicine or chemistry or engineering without memorization.



^ Now this mofo is the poster boi for D-K. :eek:
 
First of all, Hi dolf!

My personal answer to you question is the human race is devolving.
 
所有的圓眼睛是非常愚蠢和懶惰。 你的一些女人雖然很性感。
 
Did you forget you were trying to keep these two sock puppets seperate from you and from each other?

Do you endlessly repeat stock phrases in your day-to-day life as well?

They are both bots.
 
Did you forget you were trying to keep these two sock puppets seperate from you and from each other?

Do you endlessly repeat stock phrases in your day-to-day life as well?

Just checking if you'll pick up the bait I drop.
 
Back
Top