Dimension X (closed)

Matt kept glancing over at Nilah as she washed her naked body. Then he could have sworn he caught her licking her lips while looking down at his cock. As she approached him he thought something else was happening then she handed him the leaf. Matt let out a soft chuckle, "Thank you." Matt said reaching out to grab the leaf. Matt felt a small rush as his fingers lingered on hers for a little.

As Matt used the leaf to rub the mud off of his chest he didn't notice that he was staring at Nilah's wet naked breasts that were just a couple feet away from him. "Did I get it all off?" Matt asked standing up looking down at his chest. The water line right at the bottom of the "v" that led from his abs.
 
Nilah felt herself growing wet watching him and saw how he was watching her and his member was rising slowly again. She was silent until he asked if he got all of the mud off. She moved in grabbing the soft leaf from him trying her hardest not to look at his member and she rubbed the rest of the mud off looking in his eyes.

She cleared her throat and said " I umm.. I think that is all Matt"
 
Matt sighed out when Nilah started to run his body. Her soft hands using the leaf to rub his chest. He watched her wet perky tits jiggle as she was moving her arms washing his body. Matt knew there was no fighting his erection. Seeing her exotic naked body all wet and having her rub him got him very hard very fast. His long thick meaty cock rigid and sticking out in the water.

His eyes traveling down her body and then he saw his cock sticking out in the water inches away from her naked body. He cleared his throat looking back up at Nilah "Thank you." He said softly wanting to touch her body but he didn't want to risk making things awkward between them.
 
Nila didn't know what had came over her. She saw his big member sticking out of the water and she couldn't resist touching it. She moved herself in closing the space between them and rubbing her body against his.

"You want to touch me don't you Matt?"she asked seeing him looking at her lustfully and pulled his hand in to her body... "It's OK for me to help you now that we aren't exposed"
 
"Oh god.." Matt sighed out in pleasure as Nilah closed the gap between them. His big cock sandwiched between his and her naked body. She grabbed his hands and put them on her sides and almost instantly Matt ran his big hands up her sides to her wet tits grabbing them feeling how soft and warm they were.

"And I can help replenish the energy you lost today." Matt said with a smirk. Then his lips seemed hers out. Once their lips met Matt parted his and slipped his tongue into Nilah's mouth and started making out with her. His hands leaving her breasts traveling down her exotic tiger body and grabbing her round ass.
 
Nilah grinned as he mentioned he could help her replenish lost energy and kissed him deeply and sighing as he began massaging her ass. "Mmmm and I can help you relieve some of the need your member has Matt"she said reaching between them and slowly stroking him.
 
"Mmmm you see what your sexy body has done to me?" He asked feeling her hand on his stuff member. He slipped a hand between her legs feeling her bare pussy mound. Matt was amazed at how soft and smooth her mound was. It only aroused him even more. "Your body is amazing Nilah." Matt sighed as the two rubbed each other.

He couldn't believe this was actually happening, Matt was on an alien planet becoming intimate with one of the creatures that was half tiger half human. He kissed her again very deeply rubbing her pussy. Leaning down he started kissing her neck and went down to her tits covering them with kisses and also sucking on them.
 
Nilah moaned softly and continued stroking him smiling as he complimented her body and continued kissing her. "Your body is impressive as well Matt..I've never been intimate with an alien before"she said softly "I'm sure you haven't either"she laughed realizing what she had just said and her words were lost as he began kissing down her neck and sacking on her breast causing her to purr sexily.
 
Matt was sucking on Nilah's nipple as she told Matt she'd never been with an alien before. Matt pulled his face away from Nilah's body letting her breast out of his mouth with an audible popping sound, her breast jiggling back into place. "Until yesterday I had no idea aliens even exsisted, especially such attractive looking ones.

His fingers lightly rubbing her clit while he started to kiss and suck on her neck again. Then running his tongue up to her mouth and started making out with her. The two sharing a sloppy wet kiss his ten inch fuck stick throbbing in her hand.
 
Nilah grinned and kissed him deeply "I'm not exactly considered normal among my kind so I guess I am an alien amongst them as well.. I cannot grow fur aside from on my tail so that is why I appear more human I suppose "she said and continued kissing and stroking him.

She saw a rock the could lay on and guided him over there gently as they kept kissing.
 
"Well I love your body. It's so exotic." Matt lifted Nilah up and sit her on the rock. Leaning down he started kissing her chest and then her breasts. Circling his tongue around her nipple then starting to suck on it. His hand still on her pussy mound slipping a finger into her pussy. Feeling the ridges of her tight wet hole. Lovingly sucking on her nipple letting go with a popping sound then switched to her other nipple.
 
Nila sighed as Matt continued complimenting her body and telling her it was exotic. He kept using his lips on her body susing on her breasts causing her to moan and he kept fingering her pussy.

She wanted to touch more of him but he was in control at the moment and she enjoyed his touch. She arched her body toward him more and spread her legs so he could get more access.
 
"You are really tight." Matt said as he fingered her alien pussy feeling how tight and warm it was around his finger. Matt sat down on the rock next to Nilah. His erect cock towering out of the water. The two went back to making out as they pleasures each other with their hands.

Everything was so unreal for Matt, from being on an alien planet, captured by a spider girl, the being saved by Nilah and now he was naked with his savior fingering her while she stroked his massive dick.
 
Nila moaned and smirked "And you are very large Matt "she said increasing the stroking on his cock. She leaned over looking at his cocktail admiring it before putting her mouth above it and giving it a small lick.

She heard him groan and continuedo kicking his cock liking the taste of it.
 
Matt watched and released a soft groan when Nilah started licking his cock. Her tongue so soft and warm it felt amazing on his throbbing cock "oh god Nilah that feels amazing!" Matt said as he brushed her hair from her face and held it behind her head watching her enjoy his cock.

After a few minutes went by Matt laid back onto the rock and grabbed Nilah's legs pulling her so she was straddling his face. He looked up at her bare pussy loving the exotic pattern of her flesh. He started kissing her inner thighs and then with one slow long lick ran his tongue along her dripping wet slit.
 
Nilah gasped feeling his tongue on her thighs and then her pussy. It was different from what she normally felt when having a man taste her, his tongue wasn't rough it was smooth and felt amazing against her clit.

She moaned as he kept licking and sucked him deeper liking how much he was enjoying her taking him and began stroking him as well.

"Mmm that feels so good"she panted.
 
Nilah's pussy tasted so much better than any human pussy Matt has ever tasted. He lovingly lapped his tongue along her slit tasting her juices as they flowed down into his mouth. Matt was overcome with lust for Nilah. He started sucking on her very wet delicious pussy getting her juices all over his face.

He started lifting his hips slightly pushing his massive member deeper into her mouth. The combination of her hand and mouth working his huge cock was better then any sex he ever had back on earth. His hands gripping and squeezing her round ass making her cheeks jiggle against his face.
 
Nila began moaning loudly as he increased his efforts to push her over the edge. She gasped as he began pushing his member down her throat slightly making her suck him even more.

She moaned sacking his faster and working her hands quicker wanting him to cum for her.
 
"That feels so fucking good!" Matt groaned out against Nilah's alien pussy. While sucking on her pussy he swirled his tongue around her clit wanting to bring her so much pleasure. The pleasure she was giving him was about to send him over the edge but he tried holding back wanting this amazing blowjob to go on forever.

Matt spread Nilah's pussy with his fingers and slipped his tongue inside of her hole. He wiggles his tongue around inside of her while sliding it in and out of her. Slurping up her juices that continued filling his mouth.
 
Nilah moaned loudly feeling her pleasure increase and knew he was trying to bring her to a climax as well. She began deep throating Matts cock as she felt his fingers and tongue slide inside of her and trembled feeling herself getting close.

"Matt your so good at that!"she panted feeling Herald getting really close and locking his cock.
 
Matt released a deep groan against Nilah's pussy when she started deep throating him, no human girl has ever been able to deepthroat his long thick meaty cock because of the size of it. Matt was bobbing his head so he could tongue fuck the prettiest pussy he has ever seen. The pleasure was so intense though he couldn't hold back anymore.

"I'm cumming!" He warned seconds before his monster cock swelled up and he began releasing his load. Ribbons of cum shooting out from his dick like a fountain. There was so much of the cum too. The pleasure was so intense Matt's body tenses up and he kept groaning out in synch with his jets of cum.

Matt never experienced this before, releasing such a big load. Big gooey ribbons of cum continued shooting from his cock for nearly half a minute. It felt like he was releasing gallons of his sticky cum.
 
Nilah gasped at the amount of seed the human released. She loved his taste and she began licking as sucking up all of it from his member. She panted feeling herself growing closer as he continued pleasing her with his tongue.

She gripped his arm throwing her head back and crying out loudly as she began cumming all over his tongue "Uhhhh yes Mattt!"she moaned.
 
Matt felt the inner walls of Nilah's pussy contract around his tongue when she started to cum. When Matt got a taste of her sweet nectar he let out a groan. Both of them getting a taste of each other's cum. Matt didn't want to stop licking she tasted so good. A few minutes after Nilah had her orgasm Matt gave her pussy a few licks then a soft kiss and then rested his head down on the rock. Strands of Nilah's juices connecting his mouth to her pussy. "That was amazing."
 
Nila grinned rolling over and rested her head back against the rock. "Yes it was "she said breathIly coming down from her orgasm. She licked her lips liking the taste of his cum and feeling a little bit energized after that.

She knew they should stop but she couldn't resist giving his cock one last kiss.
 
Matt crossed his arms behind his head laying there admiring the sexy alien he just 69ed with. If he were to be stuck on this island he wouldn't mind it that much as long as he was with Nilah. "You like that cock dont you?@ Matt asked when Nilah leaned in to kiss his cock again. He took his send out from behind his head and placed one on Nilah running it up and down her legs.
 
Back
Top