Just a Little Modeling (closed)

Alyssa laughed and shook her head. "I'm not sure we can scribble all over the line but coloring outside the line isn't so bad sometimes," she said, poking back at his teasing.

An eyebrow raised at the knocking of the door, "That's new. He never knocks..." The oddness of it was only heightened more when Kent snuck into his room, versus bursting in like the Koolaid man. She wondered if he thought that he might catch them in the midst of something compromising.

The duo followed Kent out into the classroom and her eyes quickly fell onto the table. Oh boy. Alyssa hesitantly stepped onto the stage and leaned against the table, waiting for Kent to describe the pose.

The more he described the pose, the further open her mouth fell. It was going to be incredibly intimate and gave them both a pause before speaking. "Give him an inch and he takes the whole fucking ruler. Geez...at least he totally didn't call it something weird like my "heavenly entrance"." Alyssa laughed, rubbing her face while looking at Jake. Her voice would drop to a whisper, "Who the fuck calls it that? Never in my life."

"You're going to need a cold shower after this class," she teased, hoping up onto the table. If she was nervous, it wasn't showing on her face or in how she acted.

Soon enough, the students would be filing into the room and eyeing the couple on stage. They were still in awe over what had happened last session. She could only imagine their reactions today.

Alyssa removed the robe but left it on the table, so it was close. A deep breath was taken in before she spread her legs, propping herself up with an arm. An assuring smile was offered up to Jake as he moved in between her legs, lingering dangerously close to her pussy.

She bit her lip, reaching down between them and taking his cock in her hand. "I...uh," she whispered, losing focus on what they were doing. A soft moan came from her throat when she shifted towards the edge of the table, letting his cock push against her slit, threatening to slip inside her.

There was a hitch in her breathing. Her toes were curling and body stiffened, trying to keep from moving
 
Jake listened to this pose setup with more and more apprehension. The more Kent explained what was to happen, the more Jake looked at Alyssa. He expected her to back out of it. The more it seemed risky and much more erotic than either of them probably expected. Yet each time Jake thought she would back down...she didnt.

When Kent finished explaining, Alyssa hoped onto the table like is was going to be another day at the office. Jake watched her shed her robe and prop herself into position for him. The description of the pose had given him a semi erection and when he disrobed and moved toward her, his cock was only to happy to harden for her.

He took hold of her ankles as her soft fingers wrapped around him. Her touch caused him to throb and harden even more for her. He looked down at her body, eying the female beauty before him. He let out a soft gasp as Alyssa fitting his tip to her slit. She was wet! Was she wet for him? Or just the eroticism of the situation?

Either way his dick was touching her wet slit. The class began drawing, not needing anot her maturity warning from Kent. Together Jake and Alyssa held the pose. But as they held it, Jake felt himself slowly leaning toward her. Not on purpose, just the stress of trying to be so still, made him wobble.

He almost jerked away violently as he felt his cock tip touch her hole, and then push into her just a little. Not penetrating. Not yet. But enough that he felt her tunnel start to open around him.

Jake hissed and pulled back gently so as not to alert the class. "Shit. Sorry." He whispered.
 
Alyssa felt a hush settle over the room as everyone began eagerly drawing them. This was uncharted territory for the students and they wanted to take advantage of it, just in case the duo called it quits.

The more Jake shifted forward, the more she felt it in the way he held her ankles. She knew it was only a matter of time before they found themselves in a situation. Pushing him back would break the pose and draw more attention to them, which would only lead to embarrassment.

So...she did nothing.

She had been looking up into his eyes intently, trying to distract him when it happened. For a second, she leaned her head back and gasped quietly. The feeling of his cock starting to push into her sent a burning fire through her veins.

In that fleeting moment, she wanted Jake to fuck her. In front of the class, the break room, the gym. She didn't care where but she wanted him. Desperately.

Alyssa was yanked from the desire when he pulled back, apologising. "Shh...it's fine. I'm okay," she whispered back, smiling up at him. "I liked it." The sweet smile he had grown accustomed to seeing had been replaced with something more lustful.

Sliding back to the edge of the table, she let the head of cock press against her. Closer than it had been before. "We'll be done soon then we can go back to normal," she said, reassuring him.
 
Jake got quiet after that though. Especially after Alyssa said it was okay and that she liked it. He wanted to fuck her. He wanted so badly to drive into that tight hole of hers and take her right here. But he couldnt, for a huge number of reasons. So he held himself still, even after she wiggled herself closer again so that his cock touched her again. He could feel her heat burning into him and down his length.

The pressure was incredible. He was going to lose his mind. When Kent finally called time, Jake jumped away from her and darted to the break room as quickly as he could, he didn't even bother picking up his robe.

Inside the room he was splashing cold water on his face, trying to calm himself. He had never been that close to fucking someone like that. It excited him more than he thought possible, and it also scared him. She was fucking taken, he couldn't be doing this shit with her. Even though he wanted to, badly!
 
The single sentence fucked up the grey line they had spoken about. Tap danced all over that motherfucker. His silence was deafening and it started to bring that awkward structure between them again. All because of three words.

Kent would eventually put an end to their torment by announcing the end of class. Within the blink of an eye, Jake was practically sprinting, naked, to the break room. Alyssa fumbled with her robe before chasing after him, carrying his robe in her hands.

When she entered the room, she watched him in silence as he splashed water on his face. “Hey…I brought your robe,” she said, speaking quieter than normal. “I fucked up out there and I shouldn’t have told you I liked it. You know, I thought it would help you relax but it only made things worse.” Stepping forward, she would place his robe on the desk near him. “I think it’s pretty obvious that there is a thing between us. Clearly I like you and you like me. We’re attracted to each other, as if that even needed to be said.”

Alyssa would turn her back to him while changing into her shorts and tank top. “Maybe the touching aspect is too much for us. We’re definitely playing with fire when it comes to that. One day…we won’t be able to stop,” she said, a hefty sigh coming from her lips. “What do you think?” Sitting on the table, she’d fold her legs under her and wait for what Jake had to say.
 
Jake felt terrible that he had put her in this situation. He shouldn't mind touching her, or even fucking her outright. He had nothing to lose by fucking her. He had everything to gain, good sex with a beautiful girl, probably the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. It was a winning deal for him.

Maybe it was just him trying to be a good guy, trying to not cross that line. Though he knew that if they continued to tread this line....they would cross it most definitely. Jake just didn't want to be the one who did it. IF she crossed the line, then fine. That would make it her choice, not his, and he couldn't feel like he was taking advantage of her that way.

He thanked her quietly as she brought him his robe, but he was gathering his clothing and didn't need it anymore either. She apologized and said that they didn't have to keep touching.

"No!" He said quickly. "I mean...I don't..." He sighed and turned toward her, just in his underwear, his cock still very hard and bulging in his boxers. "Alyssa I don't want us to stop. I just...didn't want to cross that line myself. I mean. The way we were posed, I could have pushed...inside. And you couldn't have stopped me, and that's not right." HE shook his head, "I don't know, I just panicked a little. But I don't want to stop posing like this. So it's okay I think." He explained.

Then he sat on a chair, his cock flopping in his tented boxers. He grabbed his pants and shook them out.
 
Alyssa nodded, “I get it. My heart was absolutely racing the entire class. I just didn’t want you to know because I didn’t want you thinking that this was a mistake or something.” Fingers drummed on the table as she watched him. There were no stolen glances to his barely contained cock or his chest. She was looking at him, trying to think of a solution to their issue.

“Maybe we should set some boundaries and I will try like fuck to respect them. Like…we can do touching poses without your cock actually touching my pussy. You know, it could be like a few inches away. That way if either of us shifts weight, there’s not a repeat of tonight.” A shrug was offered to him. It seemed like a fair compromise, though she hated it.

Alyssa desperately wanted to keep the desire that he had burnt into her. Jake made her skin feel like it was on fire when he touched her. He was like an addiction. The way she felt was wrong and she knew that. Brad would always come to her mind. If he knew what she was doing, they would be over. There wasn’t a question about that. Guilt ate her alive every night that she got home from class.

“Look, let’s see what happens in the next class and we’ll go from there. Tonight, I think we need a breather. I can get myself to the gym and my car. Go home, get some rest and we’ll meet back here in a couple of days,” she said, nodding. Space would be good for both of them right now.
 
Jake smiled and looked up at her, his gaze getting lost in her wonderful light eyes. She was looking at him, but not in a normal way. It was like he could see the desire she had for him, it was all he could do to not get up and try to take her then and there. He trembled but understood that a breather was a good idea. Clearly they were getting ready to burst on each other.

Her idea for posing made sense too, it could avoid a lost of problems that they clearly had. "Okay then. That sounds like a good idea." He stood up and yanked up his pants. "I'll see you in a couple day then Alyssa." He pulled on his shirt, and left her there, leaving barefoot while carrying his shoes under his arm.

* * * *

Two days apart wasn't enough. Jake thought about Alyssa constantly the next couple of days before the next class. He couldn't get how hot her pussy felt out of his mind, as he imagined how wonderful it would be to push into her as deep as he could. It was torture, absolute torture.

Jake walked into the next class, looking like he hadn't slept since last time. His shirt was half-tucked into his pants, his shoes weren't tied. He went into the break room and flopped onto a chair to take a deep breath. Kent appeared before Alyssa did and gave Jake a look.

"You okay there buddy?" He asked. "You aren't sick are you? I don't want you to get Alyssa sick, you two are going to be very close today."

Jake was rubbing his forehead and waved Kent away. "I'm okay, just tired. I had....studies this week." He paused and looked up. "Wait. How close?"

Kent shrugged, "Well you are going to...."

It was then that Alyssa arrived.

Kent smiled and nodded, "Ah perfect. So today you will have noticed the couch I have on the stage. Basically we are in the throws of passion now my friends. Jake we are going to have you sitting on the couch, while Alyssa rides you." Kent paused and looked at them, "I have a special tape, so we will secure Jake's penis to his belly, and Alyssa...you'll be able to sit on him without fear of penetration. The class will imagine that part."

Jake gave Alyssa a look, wondering if Kent saw the accident they almost had the other day and that's why he brought it up. He turned red and looked away though. Kent moved back out into the room as the class started to arrive and fill into the seats.

Jake looked at Alyssa, "So much for the breather."
 
Alyssa started at the exam in her hand with utter disbelief. “How in the fuck did I manage to flunk this,” she muttered, already knowing the answer. Jake had been the only thing on her mind for days. If she was honest, he had been stuck on her mind ever since the moment his cock touched her tongue. Even when she fucked Brad, Jake was on her mind. She had even come close to calling out his name during an orgasm last night.

Fingers riffled through her tangled, blonde locks as she walked towards the classroom, exam still clutched in her hand. There was no way she could continue on with their modeling gig if this was the cost. It was an odd feeling to her, knowing that she was more concerned about Jake tinkering with her grades than she was about him ruining her engagement. Maybe Brad wasn’t as important as she thought he was.

Stepping into the break room, Alyssa looked to Jake and gave a wave before tossing the exam in the trash. Their disheveled looks seemed to complement each other. Clearly, it had been a rough couple of days.

No time to linger on that because Kent was immediately talking about the pose and about the couch she hadn’t even noticed. Her eyes widened the more he talked about it. This would ruin everything they talked about. There was no way to keep inches between them. His cock would have to be nestled between the lips of her pussy, putting a constant pressure against her clit. The intensity between wouldn’t be able to stand it.

Alyssa turned to look at Jake, noticing the red hue on his face. “Oh, fuck,” she whispered, watching as Kent left the room. When he began speaking, she was already shaking her head and knowing that this pose was a terrible idea. “This is the opposite of what we need. We’ll just have to…deal with it. Yeah, we can totally do this. It will be fine.” If she was aiming for confidence, she failed. Her voice trembled as she stammered through the sentences.

A deep breath was taken in as she tried to calm her nerves. Clothing was being peeled away, layer by layer, as she prepared for the class. When the robe was slipped onto her body, her hands went inside the pockets, feeling a foreign object. The crinkling of the wrapper had her quirking an eyebrow before looking down at what was in her hand.

Kent left a condom in the pocket of her robe. Alyssa’s face paled as she stuffed it back inside the robe. He had seen their slip up last class. How else could the condom be explained?

Glancing over her shoulder, she looked at Jake and tried to act as though nothing happened. He was having enough difficulty. They both were but knowing about the condom would only make things harder on his end. “Ready,” she questioned but was out the door before he could answer.

Kent took great pleasure in setting up their pose, making sure they were as close as possible. Her breasts were heaving in front of Jake’s face and even the smallest of movements lit sparks of pleasure traveling across her spine.

It took everything she had to keep from looking at Jake. If she didn’t look at him, she wasn’t tempted by him. That’s as simple as it was.

The logic was wildly flawed though. Her fingers dug into his shoulders, battling against what she wanted from him and staying true to her relationship. The nail in their coffin came from something that would otherwise be innocent. A cramp in her thigh had her stretching, sliding up against his cock.

Her eyes widened as a lustful gasp rang out into the class. Alyssa’s clit was throbbing and aching for him to fill her. “Stop me if this isn’t what you want,” she whispered, looking down at him. Before there was moment for him to respond, she was peeling the tape away gently and lifting her hips. Gently her hand grabbed his cock, holding it as she slid down onto him.

Alyssa’s back arched as she moaned, hips slowly grinding against him. The entire class seemed to disappear to her. “Jake…I want…No need you to fuck me,” she whispered, heavy lidded eyes peering down at him.
 
Jake was at complete odds with himself. He should say something to Kent, should do something...anything to keep this pose from happening. The end result was only going to lead them down the road they didn't want to travel...actually that was a lie, they both wanted to travel the road. Neither of them SHOULD though.

Jake turned to Alyssa for a moment and saw her fiddling with her pocket. She had already undressed and gotten ready, she wasn't backing down. If she wasn't going to back down, then neither would he. So he took the tape from the table and grabbed his cock which had stiffened a bit from just the dirty thoughts on his mind. He carefully taped his tip to his belly, and covered himself with the robe.

The tape was awkward feeling and Jake focused on it, because once they got into the pose, he had to. Because if he focused on her breasts in his face, her wet pussy resting on his cock like a bun around a hotdog, or anything else...then he would lose his mind.

He kept his eyes closed, her breasts couldn't tempt him if he wasn't looking at them. The heat of her body, the softness of her skin against him, well...there wasn't much he could do about that. Still his eyes kept closed.

Suddenly she shifted. Her thigh quivered and threatened to cramp so she either had to lift up for a moment to avoid a strain, or face a world of pain. As she raised herself she tried not to destrub the pose, which made her pussy slid along his cock. She moaned softly but loud enough that he snapped his eyes open and glanced up at her.

That was when he realized her fingers had moved, the tape was moving off of his cock. Jake held his breath, what was she doing? Was she really crossing this final line? Jake wanted it more than he ever wanted anything in his life. Besides who said they had to fuck? Maybe just slipping inside of her would be enough.

Maybe pigs flew too.

She told him to stop her if this wasn't what he wanted. Jake did nothing, he only looked into her eyes as she rose up. When she came down, his cock slide easily deep into her. His hands on her hips tightened as he felt her walls open around him and swallow his length whole.

The class no longer mattered. But he couldnt just let her fuck herself on his cock. They had to be still. So he held her, "Don't move." He whispered. He held her there, his cock fully buried inside of her, feeling her velvet walls quiver around him, her cervix kissing the tip of his cock like a tiny mouth trying to suck on him.

He wanted to huck into her. He wanted to throw her down and fuck her senseless. But not here....not yet. Not with an audience trying to try every detail of how their bodies connected. So he sat there. His cock twitched and throbbed inside of her, leaking pre cum into her. Her body quivering around him in response as if wondering why it wasn't moving, why it couldn't get fucked.

Jake took a deep breath and leaned his head back, he looked at her wonderful hazel eyes. "You're pretty fucking tight." He teased
 
Alyssa frowned, stopping the subtle movement of her hips. Sitting in the middle of class, with his cock buried deep inside her and sitting completely still was going to be impossible. She wanted this too much. Their little sexual chemistry had been brewing for weeks and here they were, prepared to give it release and it was being stopped.

"I can't sit here like this Jake. It's going to drive me crazy," she whispered back to him.

There was a legitimate torture in her eyes as she looked down at him then around to the class. Those directly behind had already noticed what had happened. None of them seemed shocked.

Alyssa came to rest her forehead on his, as she tried to distract herself from the world. Every breath they took made their bodies move, even in the slightest of ways. Muscles shook and burned, causing them to quiver. All of it sent waves of pleasure crashing through her. Like a never ending high.

His words, though few, gave her something else to focus on. "Thanks. I made sure to tighten it today for you," she said, a joke that fell flat. It was the first thing that came to mind and she ran with it.

Minutes seemed to drag into hours as they sat there, desperately waiting for the end of class. When it came, Alyssa trembled climbing off of Jake's cock but they wouldn't be separated for long.

Her hands grabbed his, dragging him towards the break room with complete disregard to their robes. They wouldn't need them and her mind wasn't functioning on that level.

Inside the security of the break room, she pulled Jake into her arms and crashed her soft lips against his. Fingers were in his hair, tugging at it softly as she pushed them against a wall. She only pulled away from him once and it was to give a warning. "If Kent comes in here, do not fucking stop. Have a full conversation with him but don't stop fucking me."
 
Jake smiled as they sat there. Despite the need that burned through both of them, the situation was getting to him. The obsurdity of it, the pure crazy of everything that had led them here. Now here they were, having sex....kinda. In the middle of a crowd like a couple of porn stars.

She joked that she had tightened her pussy just for tonight and he wondered if she might not have been telling the truth. Those Kergel exercises did wonders from what he could tell. Even though they remained as still as they could, their organs did not give a fuck. His cock twitched and throbbed and pulsed within her walls, which squeezed and rippled around him.

Truth be told, he damn near came inside of her twice. A couple of waves of unexpected bliss rushed through him and made him nearly lose his shit. Each time he held back, but barely. Though it was getting hard to be inside of her for this long. Her soft warm body wrapped around him, quivering, rippling around him. It was bliss, all the build up had been worth it.

Finally Kent called time, and Alyssa hopped off of him quickly. Jake felt the cool air hit his cock like a shock, after being inside of her heat for so long, he had gotten used to it. It was the outside air that suddenly felt weird on his wet cock. She took his hand and pulled him into the break room so fast, he had to giggle.

Alyssa's lips met his even as the door shut behind him, her body pressed against his, the softness of her skin and the swells of her breasts mashed to his chest. He reached around and gripped her by her ass, holding her against him. That was went she told him to fuck her, and to not stop no matter what.

Jake smiled and pushed her away from the wall a bit., his hand going to his cock and stroking himself a little just to prep himself to dive back in. "Okay, you got it." He took her by the wrist and pulled her to him, moving out of the way so that she faced the wall. Jake stepped behind her and pressed himself to her ass, letting his cock slip between her ass cheeks so he could dry hump her a little and encourage her to push her ass out toward him.

Then he fitted his cock back to her hole and slammed himself in. The time for soft and slow was over. Jake fucked her! His hips pumped himself in and out of her, drilling her as hard as he could. His cock drove deep into her, smacking her womb with each deep thrust as Jake fucked her, making that pussy his. Taking her for his own, fiance be damned.
 
Alyssa’s brows furrowed when he pushed her away, effectively removing her arms from their entanglement around him. “Hey,” she nearly growled before stopping to watch him stroke his cock. That brought a lop-sided smirk to her lips.

There was no protesting as Jake pinned her against the wall and sliding his dick between her ass cheeks. Her back arched, jutting her ass against his hips. A lusty gaze was tossed over her shoulder, just before he rammed into her. Moans of pleasure erupted from her lips with each thrust that sent her body lurching up the wall.

Fingers slipped between her legs, rubbing furiously at her clit while he fucked her. Alyssa could already feel the tensing of her muscles, the clenching of her tight walls around his dick. He was going to make her come quicker than she had ever had before. “Jake…Fuck,” she called out, teeth clenching together.

He bucked into her harshly, forcing that wave of pleasure to wash over her. Everything began spinning as she spasmed against him, hands moving to his hips as she leaned into his chest. “Don’t come yet,” she breathed, pulling away from him.

Alyssa dropped to her knees and grinned up at him. “I’ve wanted to do this since I got the first taste of you.” Teasingly, her tongue flicked against the head of his cock before letting him push through her lips. The length of his member was taken to the back of her throat as she sucked him.

It was at that moment when Kent burst into the room, demanding to know what was going on. Hesitantly, her mouth left his dick as she looked at Kent. “We’re fucking,” was the only explanation she offered him before standing and pushing Jake towards a desk.

Heavy lidded eyes looked up at him when she placed her hands on his shoulders, forcing him to sit on the desk. Alyssa straddled his waist, smirking as she gripped his cock and pressed it against her aching slit. “Show me how badly you want this pussy,” she said, taunting him.
 
Jake had hooked his hands into her hips as he thrust into her, her fuck tunnel spasmed and squeezed on him with each thrust. Jake could believe how incredible she felt. It was worth the wait and worth the risk, she felt stunning. Her moans got louder and she pressed back against him, with each thrust. Jake pumped into her, building himself to that great release he had been yearning for, for over an hour of being inside of her now.

Alyssa must have felt him thickening inside her and she stopped him. Jake grunted and watched as she slipped to her knees and took him into her mouth. Jake groaned and toss his head back, ready to let himself burst down her throat.

HE jerked when Kent burst into the room. Alyssa simply looked at him and said, "We're fucking." Like it they were making sandwiches instead. Kent thankfully backed out of the room, and Jake swore he saw a fucking smile on the guys face.

Alyssa was on her feet and shoving him back onto the desk, Jake gasped as she got into his lap. "Holy shit Alyssa, you're fucking incredible." He panted as she rubbed him against her slit, stirring her pussy with his tip. "Fuck it baby." He told her. "Fuck that dick like the world's watching. Make me cum." He told her, leaning forward to take her perfect tits into his hands.
 
"I've wanted to fuck you since the second class," she admitted, a knowing smirk on her lips.

As his fingers curled into the sensitive flesh of her breasts, she would inhale sharply and close her eyes. Each touch of his hands drew goosebumps from her skin and she was savoring every moment of it.

She wasn't quite ready to stop their foreplay, even though it was beginning to drive her crazy. There was too much fun to have with it. Hips continued their sway against his dick causing sharp moans to escape her lips with every touch to her clit. Alyssa leaned forward, lips on his neck as her tongue danced against his skin.

"I've almost screamed your name while fucking Brad," she whispered into his ear. That was sure to get a reaction out of him. For a woman that had been so incredibly concerned with her fiance, she clearly had been thinking about this moment for a while now.

Though she was enjoying herself, she became increasingly impatient with herself and the relentless teasing she was giving Jake.

Alyssa slid a hand between their bodies and took hold of his dick, giving it slow and steady strokes. Fingers gripped his shoulder as she sat up, shifting herself so that the head of him was threatening to penetrate her pussy. A deep breath was taken in while she lowered herself onto him.

"Fuck," she groaned, feeling his cock stretching the walls of her pussy.

There wasn't a dramatic build up to her fucking him. No romanticism or hushed whispers of admiration. The movements of her hips were rough and feverish. They bordered on desperation.

Fingers sunk into his hair, playfully tugging at the strands while the desk creaked and shifting under the weight of their bodies.

It wasn't long before an orgasm was building in her. The walls of her pussy tightening around Jake's dick, trying to milk everything out of him. "Cum in me, Jake."
 
Jake only had eyes for Alyssa as he felt himself sliding in and out of her. Alyssa locked her gaze to his and her body just moved. He was lost inside of her, his mind was blank except all Jake could focus on was his cock pumping in and out of her. His cock throbbed as her walls gripped him so tightly, she was incredibly tight but wet enough to allow her to bounce up and down his length without trouble.

He grunted under her, his hands roaming her body as she rode him. Alyssa then told him that she almost screamed his name with her boyfriend. The fact that she had thought of this was such a turn on for him that forgot everything and gripped his hands to her breasts, pulling her to his mouth. His hips bucket up into her harder, fucking her back, fucking her hard.

She moaned in response to his motions, running her fingers through his hair. Jake felt her walls tense up around him and her moans increased in intensity. He knew she was close before she said anything. Though when she moaned out her words, she said something he didn't think she'd say.

"Cum in me, Jake." She pleased.

Jake jerked under her, unable to say anything as her words triggered his balls like a stick of dynamite. He threw his arms around her and held her tightly, pushing himself deep as his shaft jerked inside of her. His cock jerked and began to spurt ropes of hot thick cum into her depths. He moaned under her as the orgasm made him dizzy, his cock flooded her with everything his balls had been cooking up over all these intense poses.

Finally he went limp under her and panted. "Oh fuck." He muttered softly, looking up at her with a tired smile. "Jesus I've never felt someone milk it all out of me like that." He told her.

It was almost funny, and he chuckled a bit as he let her weight settle into his lap, and his cock slowly softening inside of her.

It was then that the office door opened and Kent walked into the room. "Oh you are done, good." He said with a smile.

He shrugged and gestured to their robes. "Why don't you two get dressed, there is something I'd like to discuss with you."

They got off each other, but it was slow and reluctant. Jake didn't like having to go back to being so normal so soon after. Not to mention that it was a little weird having Kent the art teacher know what they had done AND damn nearly had watched it. A few minutes later Jake and Alyssa were in sitting across from Kent. "Now tonight didn't go quite as planned and that's alright. But perhaps you guys would be open to doing some different poses for us." He paused and looked between them. "Would you do be willing and able to do some poses with real intercourse for us? I mean you've already had sex with each other, I would assume you wouldn't mind doing it again?" He raised a hand. "I'll raise your pay if you agree. How does $750 a night, each, sound?"

Jake gasped and looked at Alyssa, that kind of money could really go a long way to make the rest of his semester comfortable. Maybe even next semester too. He took a deep breath and gestured to her, "I mean if you are cool with it...I am too."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top