Dimension X (closed)

Nilah smiled and said " Well let's fix that for you Matt " she said slowly kissing down his body. She kisses his neck sexily "is this okay?"
 
Matt laid his head back and sighed out in pleasure feeling Nilah's soft lips on his body. "Yes that feels so good baby!" Matt said gripping the bedsheets beneath him feeling the huge puddle of cum that leaked out of Nilah's pussy.
 
Nilah grinned and kept slowly kissing down his body happy he was enjoying her lips on his skin. She slowly trailed her hands over him feeling him slide out of her with an audible pop. " Mmm your so handsome Matt ".
 
"Oh baby I love how that feels." Matt said softly enjoying this so much. When his cock slipped from her tight pussy all the warm cum that was still inside her started oozing out on to his cock and thighs. Matt used one of his hands to brush the hair from her face. "You are so beautiful Nilah." Matt said softly smiling down at her.
 
Nilah smiled hearing him can her beautiful and loone up at him and kissed his waist. She began to lick his member clean and said " We should rinse off and get some rest...we can scout and explore the island in the morning".
 
Matt enjoyed watching Nilah lick his cock clean. It was covered in a thick coating of his cum mixed with her cum. "God that's so hot baby." Matt said watching as she moved up from his cock and he kissed her deeply. They snuggled together under the covers and Matt held Nilah close to him. "That sounds like a good idea Nilah." He looked at her and kissed her softly. "That was a lot of fun." He said living the sex they just had.
 
Nilah smiled enjoyed all of his the kisses he had given her and nodded agreeing that what they did was fun. She had never been so intimate before she met him. She sat up and grabbed his hand smiling " Lets go rinse off Matt".
 
Last edited:
Matt climbed off the bed with Nilah holding her hand following her to the bathing hole. "Are you trying to get me going again?" Matt playfully asked watching her ass jiggle with her steps. Matt wrapped his arms around Nilah and pulled her back against him. Her bubble butt pressing against his flaccid cock and her tail wrapped around his leg.
 
Nilah grinned as he pulled her and wrapped her tail around his leg seeing he hadn't been bothered by it at all. He asked her if she was trying to get him aroused again and she giggled. "Maybe I am.."She teased rubbing herself against him slightly. " Are you trying to get me dirty again? " she said with a smirk
 
Matt loved Nilah's luscious ass, it was big and round and firm. He loved looking at it and especially loved when she rubbed it against him like she was now. Her tail still wrapped around his leg holding him in place while she continued grinding against him. Her cheeks rubbing against his flaccid saliva covered dick that the blood was starting to rush to again.

As his cock stiffened and stood up the tip grazed along her crack and against her hole and then it stood at full attention and was sandwiched between her cheeks. Matt's big hands caressing Nilah's breasts, his lips on her shoulder and neck. The two teasing each other at the edge of the bathing hole.
 
Nilah sighed feeling his hands and lips on her and felt how aroused he had been with her teasing him like this. She bent over feeling him grind more against her and slide his cock along her wet pussy behind her teasing it.

She purred sexily and said " Mmmmm enter me Matt"
 
Matt's lust for Nilah was insatiable, he craved her all the time. When she bent over and kept teasing his cock with her pussy Matt looked down to take in the sight. His long manhood running along her wet slit, strands of her juices connecting her pussy to his dick. It was such an erotic sight, it only made Matt crave her more.

After a few more minutes of teasing Nilah and getting her dripping wet Matt guided the tip of his cock into her tiny hole. Very slowly Matt slid his erect cock deep inside of the creature, groaning as he felt the sensation of her inhuman pussy swallowing and pulsing around his cock. Once his duck was fully buried inside of Nilah her tiger striped bubble butt pressed against his body. Matt grabbed her hips and pulled her back making it squish even more against him and for his invading member to reach even deeper.
 
Nilah moaned loudly gripping the rock at the edge of the water hole to steady herself. "Uhhh Yes!" She cried out feeling how deep he had pushed inside of her as he stretched her hole. She panted as her walls massaged him and moved her hips slightly taking all of him and hearing the wet sounds as he began moving inside of her.

"Ohhhh yess mmm...that feels so good "She cried out.
 
Matt loved how amazing Nilah's pussy felt wrapped around his cock. Like the slick inner walls of her cunt were massaging his shaft trying to milk out all of his cum. "I love fucking this pussy baby. It's so much better than a human pussy." Matt said between groans. His grip tightened on her hips and he started fucking her again. Matt lost count on how many times he and Nilah had sex today.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/fa6934b34bd766878cb4d8b229791ca2/tumblr_od36sxfylO1semc6ko2_500.gif
 
Nilah chuckled and cried out as he kept pumping into her. They had sex numerous times today and neither of them could seem to get enough. She gasped as he stepped in the watering hole and lifted her and slid her back on his cock sliding her up and down his cock.

Nilah moaned wrapping her arms behind his neck and riding his cock. He was so deep inside of her and she panted saying "You are so much better than the men of this planet Matt".
 
Matt stood in the waist deep water hole holding Nilah up while she rode his cock. The warm water splashing around them every time Nilah came down his cock her ass hit the water causing waves to ripple around them. Her soft warm tits rubbing against his face as she moved up and down his long rod. "I could fuck you all day long baby." He said against her tits. His lips latching on to her hard nipple and he began sucking on it.
 
Nilah laughed and grinned hearing him say he could fuck her all day long. "Mmmm I'd love that Matt but others would hear us hand be curious to steal you away for their own use or to eat you like spidra.

She sighed feeling his lips latch around her nipple and suck it and she held his head riding him and panting "Uhhh you feel so good baby!"
 
"We need to hurry up and find our way back to Earth so we can be left alone to enjoy each other." Matt said to Nilah while lifting her up and down his cock. "We can just get our own place out in the woods somewhere and only worry about ourselves, nobody else." He added and then he latched his lips around her other nipple.
 
Nilah grinned and giggled liking the idea of actually living in the woods. From what she's heard the woods we're smaller versions of the forests. She nodded and moaned "Mmm I'd love that Matt but I also want to see how humans live and visit a..what did you call it? Oh a store!" She giggled
 
"Oh I'll show you everything earth has to offer Nilah. I'll take you anywhere you want and buy you anything you want." Matt said gazing into her eyes while lifting her up and down his cock. He was looking forward to treating Nilah like his princess and having mind blowing sex whenever they felt like it which judging off of how often then have had it so far would be a lot.
 
Nilah moaned loudly as he mentioned showing her everything earth had to offer as he began fucking her faster lifting her up and down his cock looking into her eyes. She panted and said "Uhhh yes Matt I want you to show me everything.. and I'll make sure i can teach you more about my kind because even if we go to earth were going to have to figure how to stop them from kidnapping humans."
 
"I will help you put a stop to that Nilah." Matt said sitting her down in the edge of the watering hole. Looking down to where they were connected. Loving the sight of her tight little pussy clinging to his thick cock when he pulled out of her. Then he looked up her tiger striped body and kissed her deeply.
 
Nilah grinned and eagerly returned his kiss and moaned soflty as he slowly pushed and pulled his cock inside of her making her feel him deeper and grinned as he admired her body as she did his. " Mmm Matt I'm almost there...your so deep...that feels so good"
 
Matt kept pumping his hips at the perfect rythmn sliding his cock in and out of Nilah's tight heavenly hole. "Yeah you gonna cum for me baby? Gonna cum on this dick again?" Matt gazed into Nilah's eyes while he spoke to her trying to send her over the edge.
 
Nilah trembling nodded unable to speak. She held onto him crying out and panting as he pumped into her. "Mmmm yes baby yesss...Im gonna...uhhh I'm cumming Matt that feels so good mmmmmmmmm!" She screamed with pleasure shaking in his arms.
 
Back
Top