I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto. Spent a good part of the afternoon at the beach. Just beautiful and serene...and a lot of interesting bikinis! ;)

Ditto. Spent a good part of the afternoon at the beach. Just beautiful and serene...and a lot of interesting bikinis! ;)

Glad u had a good time at the beach, mine was good except for a little dispute at the beach.. thinking mine night isn't good to be good tho, I'm sitting in the er with my daughter and its full :(..and its so boring!!!

Glad u had a good time at the beach, mine was good except for a little dispute at the beach.. thinking mine night isn't good to be good tho, I'm sitting in the er with my daughter and its full :(..and its so boring!!!

Oh no! Dispute at the beach? Daughter in the ER? :( Double whammy! One by itself can ruin a weekend, both together can ruin a year...sincerely hope everything is OK or at least works itself very quickly...

Oh no! Dispute at the beach? Daughter in the ER? :( Double whammy! One by itself can ruin a weekend, both together can ruin a year...sincerely hope everything is OK or at least works itself very quickly...

All was ok after everyone calmed down, the fight only lasted like a half hr, so not bad...and.my kid hurt her leg a couple of weeks ago, Ithought she was ok, and it would heal itself, but its just getting worse, took her to doc last wk n he didn't even look into it, just gave her pain medicine... Ileft the hospital tho, without being seen.... it had been way over an hr and they had not called ANYONE back.... :/

Happy Monday

It's officially almost Monday here, so I though I'd be the first to welcome everyone to the new day.:D

All was ok after everyone calmed down, the fight only lasted like a half hr, so not bad...and.my kid hurt her leg a couple of weeks ago, Ithought she was ok, and it would heal itself, but its just getting worse, took her to doc last wk n he didn't even look into it, just gave her pain medicine... Ileft the hospital tho, without being seen.... it had been way over an hr and they had not called ANYONE back.... :/

Sorry about all that April...what a horrible way to spend a Sunday :( What beach did you go to? I've been to few along the Carolinas and I've never seen a ruckus that lasted that long (admittedly, I don't spend every minute on every beach, but still...). Take it from me and all the older gentleman that post here, life is too short for fussing and fighting (sorry John and Paul).

Sorry about all that April...what a horrible way to spend a Sunday :( What beach did you go to? I've been to few along the Carolinas and I've never seen a ruckus that lasted that long (admittedly, I don't spend every minute on every beach, but still...). Take it from me and all the older gentleman that post here, life is too short for fussing and fighting (sorry John and Paul).

We usually head north to go to the beach... swim in lake huron... and Iagree about the fighting thing, i hate it

When I was 14, we had a family trip to Lake Huron, on the Canadian side (Wasaga Beach). I don't recall much fighting, and I don't recall the water being very warm, either. I group up in NE Ohio, so I've been to both Eire and Ontario. I played a golf course in Chicago where I hit a ball into Lake Michigan. I have no ties to Superior! (other than flying over once or twice). :)

Good morning everyone, I have to go to work in an hour :(... totally different from my normal schedule, its going to be a long day for me, but I hope its great for everyone else.. :heart:

Hello to all.
53m from northern NJ, if any ladies would like to chat I would be happy to hear from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back