Football [fuck] Buddies

Packers score! Not necessarily a fan of this team per se, but I don't care for the Hawks.

Pulls up a chair and adjusts pants to make room. I want to be the first to encourage Sugar to join the NightNurse for a "scrimmage":D

Thank you. I will just put it out there that I am a Jets fan...thanks a lot dad. (Hides face in shame).:eek:

Poor Giants fans.

But my Chargers play next! Y'all better Bolt Up!

Michigan fan here. I'm to the point where I'm about to go with the alma mater...EMU. You know things are bad when it hits that point...rock bottom! Haha

Michigan fan here. I'm to the point where I'm about to go with the alma mater...EMU. You know things are bad when it hits that point...rock bottom! Haha

haha just stirring the pot, not to long ago the roles were reversed. in all honesty though, I think hoke has to go- what do the michigan fans think? the guy does absolutely zero coaching during a game, his recruiting has been decent but it just doesn't look like this program has any positive spark under his leadership. just my opinion!

haha just stirring the pot, not to long ago the roles were reversed. in all honesty though, I think hoke has to go- what do the michigan fans think? the guy does absolutely zero coaching during a game, his recruiting has been decent but it just doesn't look like this program has any positive spark under his leadership. just my opinion!
I'm with ya brother! I was totally pro-Hoke when he came to town, but the only real success he's had was with RR's guys. Everything you said is true, and I agree that it's probably time to move on. The bad thing is, who would you bring in?

I'm with ya brother! I was totally pro-Hoke when he came to town, but the only real success he's had was with RR's guys. Everything you said is true, and I agree that it's probably time to move on. The bad thing is, who would you bring in?

Make a serious run at Harbaugh?

Yes this week was terrible with GB and NO. At least LSU won their bs game 56-0
1 fantasy team lost - started aaron rodgers and eddie lacy so that was terrible
Other fantasy team won with matthew stafford spanking those lame giants
Don't care for the lions specifically, but I do tend to cheer for whoever is playing the Giants ;)

I think I'd be starting Stafford for awhile; looks like they finally got him some help. Hopefully he stays healthy.

Back