What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why in the world it always seems that when Arty is in town and can stay with us, we are gone. He's here when we are in Florida...we're all bummed, and I'm a bit grumpy about it really.

I love that man VERY much, adore him actually and miss him like the very dickens. :(

My company thinks its amusing to have Trivia for us to entertain us while we are working and the calls are slow... Here is an idea... LET US OFF DUMBASSES!

My company thinks its amusing to have Trivia for us to entertain us while we are working and the calls are slow... Here is an idea... LET US OFF DUMBASSES!

Tell them I have a trivia question for them. What company is non-patriotic and makes their employees work today? :p

Thanks CS! I love Heywood Banks!

Yeah, he's hilarious.. I saw him in Detroit a long time ago..

doesn't take much for a woman to be sexy...

gCHSk.gif

Yeah, he's hilarious.. I saw him in Detroit a long time ago..

doesn't take much for a woman to be sexy...

gCHSk.gif

...:D:D:D....this is exactly how my friends and I dress to go to the grocery store...we even walk the isles doing that same thing with our bodies...:D:D:D:D:D

"You are my sunshine... My only sunshine... You make me happy when skies are gray. You'll never know, dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away.."

Is it common for women here to be bombarded with random PMs from guys that read "hey baby, wanna fuck?" or "have you cum yet today?"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back