What Does She Wear To Sleep

In the case of Lady C, a nightgown or a cotton T-shirt.
She does not sleep well naked.
And SOCKS!
:eek:
But I insist that the socks are removed before intercourse! I may be a pervert, but there are limits!

I sleep in a cotton T-shirt when it is cold, but otherwise adjusts the clothing to the temperature.
 
The girlfriends I've had have largely been similar in this regard. Most nights, it was a plain (possibly oversized) t-shirt and sweat pants. If it was warmer, it might be shorts or just panties instead. Even when we stripped for sex, they'd redress before actually going to sleep. (I can't blame them, I'm not a naked sleeper either.)

It's also similar for the female roommates and friends I've had (assuming they weren't stripping down naked after going to bed and re-dressing in the same clothes in the morning.) Those fleece pajama pants also seem really popular with at least one of my female friends.

One difference was with my one female roommate who was rather busty (D-cup.) She wore a sports bra under her clothes to bed. I asked about it once while we were talking about something related (she had no internal filters so we had a lot of weird conversations) and she said it helped to keep her from rolling over on or pinching her boobs.
 
For the past few years I have been sleeping in an oversized t-shirt and a light weight elastic waist skirt. I usually cut the neck off the tshirt so my shoulders are often exposed.
Before that I wore Lanz flannel granny gowns in the winter and cotton baptist ones in the summer. Also large all cotton men's shirts.
I wear pj bottoms if I have to sleep somewhere else where non intimates might see me or underwear.
 
Because of kids often crawling into my bed with me during my sleeping hours, I opt for long tees or tanks and boxers. If it's with someone I'm intimate with ( there is a lack of this right now) I would sleep nude since the kids wouldn't be home.
 
Depends on time of year but as little as possible as I like the feel of the sheets against my skin
 
I always sleep naked when I have the chance to. It's really just more comfortable. I have the AC in my room set to 76 with a blanket over me.
 
I mostly sleep naked. If I am away from home I usually wear a short nightie. I don't wear panties with it unless I have to share a room.
 
nothing, nada, zip, nekkid...exceptions are socks in winter and rarely a T-shirt if we have house guests. this goes for both of us, we're probably nude at home more than 75% of the time anyway.
 
Mine sleeps naked but if it's cold she'll wear a tee-shirt to cover her shoulders.
 
I wear cotton panties and a T shirt, when I go to bed. Air turned down. Fan on in the bedroom, to move the air, and create a clean white noise in the background. All snuggled up, with the blankets pulled over me.
 
Sometimes nude, sometimes some sort of satin nightie. Love how that feels against my skin. I have the air turned way down, fan on and a big comforter.

Tifani
 
I was going to give a terse, one-word answer. Then I realized it might be misinterpreted.

That terse one-word answer (and no, it's not what you think):

depends​

Okay, for clarity, it could be: It depends. Feh, but that's not funny.
 
Back
Top