Jelous of the ladies...

I think it'd be great if we were all hermaphroditic. Apart from the fact that people could have fun being both penetrated and penetrating (yes, I'm aware that this is possible under the current arrangement, but I hope you know what I mean) I think it'd do away with sex discrimination and would hopefully reduce crimes like rape significantly.

Then the phrase, "Go f_ yourself" could replace, "Have a nice day"
 
Although I'm quite comfortable and content with being a man, I have always envied women for their ease of getting men to fuck them whenever they want. Most men I've spoken to, including myself, have confessed that if they were born female instead of male, that they would be sluts. In fact, when I was growing up, I used to admire the few girls I'd met who were sluts and weren't ashamed to admit it. They seemed to be honest and open in regard to enjoying their sexuality.
 
Although I'm quite comfortable and content with being a man, I have always envied women for their ease of getting men to fuck them whenever they want. Most men I've spoken to, including myself, have confessed that if they were born female instead of male, that they would be sluts. In fact, when I was growing up, I used to admire the few girls I'd met who were sluts and weren't ashamed to admit it. They seemed to be honest and open in regard to enjoying their sexuality.

First off dear if you were born a woman you wouldn't have that extra appendage hanging between your legs, which means you'd be thinking with your brain instead of your little head.

Secondly, while I have had sex with quite a few women and I do at times call myself a slut, it is by no mean the same thing as having you men call me a slut. You men mean slut as a derogatory term, women tend to mean it as a term of liberation.

Thirdly, enjoying your sexuality has nothing to do with how many sex partners a person has had.

Now take your hand off that little thingy hanging between your legs, give it a rest so you can think with your brain. Take your rightful place at my feet and say you're so very, very sorry!:D
 
Now take your hand off that little thingy hanging between your legs, give it a rest so you can think with your brain. Take your rightful place at my feet and say you're so very, very sorry!
Domming people without their consent is really skeevy, babe. :(
 
Domming people without their consent is really skeevy, babe. :(

I'm sorry to have offended you, hon. I'm equally sorry you took my comment to have anything to do with the dom/sub lifestyle. I'm a feminist, the comment was a joke, it simple meant a man's place is at the feet of a woman's. I assure you dear, I am not a man hating lesbian.

It's not unlike the barter I have with my male friends both gay and hetro. Do I really believe my comment, of course not. I like men, some I simple adore, I'm surely not offended when they act superior, nor am I offended when they flirt. I enjoy the sexual barter. I don't mind at all that sometimes they really do seem to think with their little head. I simple love it that my male friends find me desirable. Not likely they'll ever get to first base but I love it that some of them try.

I don't see men as weak so I'm sure if sterculius is offended by my comment he is capable of telling me so. If he is, I'll apologize to him.

By the way I'm not skeevy but you are welcome to your opinion!
 
Back
Top