Suburban Crossfire (Closed for BeachBum25)

"well my dear, perhaps it should be you that thinks back on this night and remembers how well this big cock treated you. Think about how hard it was for you to breathe as you came all over this cock, and how badly you wanted it multiple times filling all of you. Think about how you could have spent time here in this house, and not just for the hot sex."

He closed the door behind her as she walked out the door. What she had said may have been accurate, but he was damned if he was going to allow her to be the one who laid the ground rules. Would they get together again? The answer depended on her and whether she realized that they could be so good together without her trying to be in total control.

He saw her drive down the long driveway, and opened the gate so she could get out. Once she was through, he closed the gate, went to his office and gathered up his clothes. He looked around... the maid was going to have a lot of cleaning to do in here in the morning. Then, he headed up to bed. He got in the shower and washed the sweat and their cum off his body, and then slipped into bed where his wife was sound asleep.
 
Tabitha could not believe what she had just witnessed. "Wow fucking wow!" was all she could say as she sat on the edge of the guest bed. She had been lurking around after Billl and Heather came up from their orgasmic lounge fest. She heard the bartender and almost got caught by Heather as she walked in on them.

Tabitha even got to cum as she watched through the keyhole as Bill pulled out of hte bartender and then came all over Heather. Then again as Heather went to bed and Bill and the bartender really went at it. She even witnessed what had happened at the front door but had no idea what she whispered in his ear.

She scampered back to her room and heard the shower. She was so horny sleep was not an option.
 
Bill crawled into bed. He moved around a little to see if Heather was awake. After several minutes, he was certain she was not, so, he rolled over and faced away from her. He thought about Regina, and how disappointed he was in the way that their encounter had ended. Maybe she would reconsider. He liked her attitude, but she pushed it too far.

Alex laid in bed; wide awake. His mind was racing. He thought about the bartender that had slipped into his room and how he had rejected her. He really did not have a choice. He did not want to mess things up with Tabitha.

He also heard doors opening and closing. Alex wondered what was going on. He thought about getting up and going out into the hallway, but decided against it. He was not certain what he would see, and he wasn't sure he wanted to know what was going on. So, he just laid there awake; staring at the ceiling.

Exhaustion overtook Bill's body. His body relaxed, but his mind continued running through the evening's events. Eventually, he was able to fall asleep. His dreams revolved around the redhead, but also included Heather and Tabitha.
 
The house was tense and frustrated as Alex lay awake and the muffled cries from Bill's office left Tabitha curious to say the least. She lay in the bed slowly feeling her breasts as she imagined what Heather was experiencing. She never imagined it was the bar tender making those sounds, those intense primal cries of passion. Tabitha's hands found her panties wet as she eased the long tee shirt she slept up over past her hips. She envisioned Heather on top of Bill using him, returning the pleasure he had given her earlier down on the chairs. She knew to give was also to receive and she was receiving a lot from the sound of it.

"Is Bill that well hung? Alex was OK in that department but never make her cry like that" she thought as her fingers slid along her aching lips wishing she was in Heather's place.

The sounds quieted and Tabitha on the verge of orgasm wanted to see them. How disheveled Heather, the prim and proper matriarch must be showing the past hour of hardcore in her looks. She slid out of the bed like a teen peeping on her older brother back in the day. She could see the hall light was on and listened at the door. She cracked her door ever so little. The hallway was empty. She sat back on her heels and ran her hand lazily over her chest rolling her stiff nipple between her fingers.

"You are so bad Tabby" she whispered on her breath mimicking her mother's words she had grown up with. She looked across the hall to Alex's door. She wondered if he would be up for her. Probably not knowing his "respect for mother" he had warned her about on the car ride over when she ran her hand over his limp cock.

Suddenly Bill appeared in the hall and walked right past her door, not noticing it. A thrill ran through her as she saw this man who had given such pleasure to his wife. But where is she? she wondered hearing him go into their bedroom and close the door.

Tabitha closed the door after a few minutes confused and laid in bed as sleep eventually took her.
 
Early the next morning, Bill was awake and he decided that he would head to the pool and swim a few laps. He took a great deal of pride in keeping himself fit. He put on a bathing suit and headed down the back stairs and out of the house. Heather was still asleep, and so were, it seemed, his son and his son's fiancee.

He entered the pool house and grabbed a towel and then walked to the deep end of the pool. After setting the towel on the pool deck, he dove into the water and began to swim his laps. He did not have a set number that he was planning on doing; he would just swim until exhaustion set in.

While doing the laps, his mind went to last night and to the redheaded bartender he had enjoyed so much. The time with her ran through his mind like a movie. What an incredible night it had been with her, and he was looking forward to that happening again... soon.

Alex woke up and laid in bed; staring at the ceiling. He really did not like being back in his parent's house. It was all about living up to his father. His father was the best at everything, and everyone always talked about how great he was. It also meant that he was away from Tabitha at night, and he didn't like that. He was especially upset since he was anticipating a long night of sex after what had happened on the plane. He got up, dressed and went down to the kitchen to try to find something for breakfast.
 
Tabitha awoke and took a minute to realize where she was. She smiled as the recollection and the perfectly soft sheets wrapped her body. She heard a splash outside and turned on her knees and looked over the headboard. Her nighty came to her hips and her perfect aerobically toned ass split by her red thong as her blonde curls flowed down. She rested her arms on the wooden headboard and watched Alex's dad in the pool.

She laid her head on her arm as she marveled as his well kept body. After a restless night she was more than horny.

"God I wish Alex was here"s he sighed as she dropped an arm and brought her fingers between her legs. "Or his dad" she said as her bad side rose up. The sound of someone in the hall sent her into a quick dive back into the covers. She laid her head nestled in her golden locks with her eyes closed acting asleep but whoever it was disappeared.

She threw the covers down as her arms shot out. Then she cupped her breasts and massaged them smirking at her nerves. She imagined Alex's mom partially bow legged from the action Tabitha had heard the night before.

"If that is the price I have to pay to live like this, I am in" she said to herself as her hand returned under the covers to her damp thong.

"Yes Bill, harder! yes YES" she played as she worked her fingers around and around.

"Click!" filled the room as the wall between her room and she guessed Alex's parents suddenly swung open. A hidden door opened cleverly concealed in the wallpaper. A section of the wall just moved up and there was Heather, Alex's mom. She was showered and wearing tennis whites and looked amazing. It took Tabitha a second to get over the shock.

"He is a sexy man isn't he" she said walking in and sitting on the bed next to her. Her perfume was perfect and her eyes glistened and her white polo revealed just enough of her cleavage to even catch Tabitha's eye. Heather crossed her legs and leaned over Tabitha putting her hand across her hips, just over Tabitha's arm leading the hand still between her legs.

"Do you play tennis dear?" she asked leaning close to her. Her lips glossy and pink and her teeth white. Either Tabitha was so far into playing with herself that anything turned her on or Alex's mom was flirting.

"Uh, yeah, it's been a while" she said pushing herself up and thus revealing her sheer nighty and erect nipples. Heather looked over her and then smiled and paused. "I am sorry but Bill simply refuses to allow Alex to have sex in his house until he is married" Heather explained seeing Tabitha's... needs. Her eyes slowly rose to Tabitha's and she smiled sympathetically.

Tabitha blushed and looked away.

Heather continued "I know Alex has needs too. I mean he is a male right?" she said with a laugh that brought her hand back and rested on Tabitha's thigh. Heather paused and looked into Tabitha's eyes and said "don't be embarrassed. If you want to join this family you will need to be comfortable with sex. Men with the kind of money we have are propositioned from the moment they wake until they fall asleep and then sometimes awoken. You will need to accept this and make sure he will always return to your bed at night." she said as a matter of fact.

Tabitha's head was spinning. Her boyfriend's mother was talking sex to her after coming in unannounced through a secret door while she was masturbating. "Yes mam" was all she could say. Heather smiled compassionately at the young woman. Heather stood and smoothed her skirt and said "I will try to give you and Alex some time today. But for now, Bill enjoys watching me play tennis, care to join?" Her smile was somewhere between friendly and obscene.

"I don't have.." Tabitha began before Heather cut her off. "You can find whites in your closet, Bill likes our guests to be able to play too." Heather turned and walked back into her bedroom and then down the hallway.

Tabitha laid in bed thinking "What the fuck is going on?" with a big smile on her face. Her thoughts had dropped Bill and were now on Heather. "How fucking cool is she?" she thought and then briefly imagined kissing her.

She bounded out of bed and went to the closet dropping her nighty and thong in her bag. The white skirt was a perfect fit, if you were a male watching. Short enough to see the white bloomers and the polo shirt clung tight to her body. She slipped on the tennis shoes and socks, pulled her hair back in a pony tail and bounced downstairs not sure what to expect from today, but knowing it would be exciting.
 
Alex sat at the table in the breakfast room and ate a bowl of cereal and drank a cup of coffee. He was wondering where everyone was. He figured that his father was working out. That was a normal morning for him. Alex shook his head thinking that his father was so set on making sure he was in perfect condition.

Finishing his breakfast, Alex decided to go upstairs and see if Tabitha was awake. He thought that if nobody was around that he might be able to sneak into her room and they could then have a little bit of "alone time."

When he got to her door, he knocked lightly and then looked down the hallway to see if anyone was around. When there was no answer, Alex knocked a little harder. Once again there was no answer. He opened the door and went into the guest room, and he found it empty.

He wondered where she could be. He looked in the bathroom, wondering if Tabitha was in the shower, but found it empty. Standing in the empty hallway, Alex decided to take a shower and then go looking for her.

Climbing out of the pool, Bill grabbed his towel and dried off. He stood by the pool with his back to the house and enjoyed the warmth of the sun. It was a beautiful morning following an incredible night, and Bill wondered what the rest of the day had in store for him.

As he finished toweling off, Bill heard someone over on the tennis court. He recognized the one voice as Heather's, and he figured that the other was Tabitha's. Dropping the towel on a chair, Bill started to walk toward the tennis court to wish the two women a good morning.
 
It was a cool morning but Tabitha was still sweating as Heather was a good player. Both women were glowing with perspiration soaking their snug tops. As they played Heather's grunts and groans as she hit the ball seemed to grow and struck Tabitha as almost erotic. She shook her head and wrote it off to a long night and morning without satisfaction.

Bill appeared shirtless and handsome as Heather won the first set 6-0.

"She's good" Heather said smiling at Tabitha and putting her arm around her as they walked over to the bench.

Tabitha laughed and rolled her eyes, "barely a point, 0-6 good" she said with a sarcastic smile.

"Well you said it has been some time. I am sure all that studying does not leave much room for tennis" Heather shot back supporting her opponent. I am sure your other extra curricular activities are top notch." she said with a wink and again pulled the sweaty girl tight against her. Then she released her and took a towel Bill held out to her as his eyes rolled over Tabitha like a snake waiting for a mouse to come within reach.

"How was your swim dear? Have you seen Alex? Sleeping in I guess." she said rolling her eyes with disapproval.
 
He smiled at the two women as they approached him, the perspiration glistening on their bodies. A smile formed on his lips as he thought about taking the two of them into the shower in the pool house and enjoying each of their amazing bodies again and again.

Bill saw the way that Heather was flirting with Tabitha. He wondered if she wanted to spend some time alone with her. Tabitha didn't object to the attention that she was getting from Heather. Yea, he was sure she would do just about anything to paint herself into the family picture.

He handed the towel to his wife and watched her dab at the perspiration, and then he eyed-up Tabitha. There was no doubt he wanted to spend some quality time alone with her. However, he was not sure that Heather would tolerate that.

"The swim was invigorating babe. It really got the blood flowing. It was a great way to start the day. Hopefully it is an indication that the rest of the day will be great." He smiled at her and smacked her playfully on the ass as she walked past him.
 
"I can see that blood is flowing one place" Heather said rubbing her ass and looking back at Bill's bulging shorts as she walked to the far court for the next set.

"You two are the best!" Tabitha said excitedly as she wrapped her hand around her racket and smiled at Bill. She glanced at Heather to see she was not looking and turned to give Bill the opportunity to slap her ass. She looked into his eyes with her best "I will fuck you" look then stepped out onto the court.

Luckily Alex appeared at the gate oblivious to his fiance father flirtation. Tabitha ran over. "Hey honey" she said excitedly and gave him a peck on the cheek. She kicked up one foot as she leaned over the gate and Bill got a nice view of her amazing ass.

"Your mom is going to beat me another set then I am all yours" she said running back out onto the court with all three pairs of eyes on her bouncing beautiful form.
 
Bill winked at Tabitha as she walked past him on her way to say hi to Alex. "You'll get it if you want it," he whispered so only she could hear it. He walked out to where heather was waiting and put his arm around her; his hand resting on her ass. "It seems as if your son has finally decided to join us."

As Tabitha returned to the tennis court, Bill smiled at her. "I am sure that you can grip the racket tighter and give Heather a good challenge Tabitha." He turned to his wife and whispered to her, "beat the panties off the little bitch baby."

He walked over to Alex. "Your fiancee really enjoys getting her butt beat son. Your mother kicked her ass in the first set, but she is going out there again. She is a real glutton for punishment. She can take a good ass whooping."

Bill stood next to Alex and they watched the two women play the next set. Heather was toying with Tabitha; making her run side to side and up and back, before finally putting her away. heather was proud of herself. She certainly made Tabitha work her ass off, and Tabitha didn't win a single point.

When they walked off the court, Bill wined at Tabitha. "Hey, you gave it a hell of a try, but I think that heather was just playing with you." Bill then walked over to Heather. Handing her a towel, he hugged her. "Babe, you barely even worked up a sweat. We should figure out how to elevate your heart rate."
 
Tabitha rolled her eyes at Alex and when Bill and Heather left said "like how I played it up for your mom and dad?"
Alex leaned down and kissed her.
"I know my state champion could take the old lady but I appreciate you didn't" he said as her hand caressed his rock hard cock.
"Oh baby, I know how my grunting after balls affects you. The pool house?" she asked as she wiped the sweat from her neck.
 
Alex was so fucking horny. His fiancee’s grunts on the court made him want to give it to her hard and make her grunt as his shaft filled her hot cunt. He tried his best to hide his cock growing in his shorts from his father, and then from his mother as she came off the court feeling so full of herself.

Tabitha’s comments did not help the situation that he had going on in his shorts, nor did her grabbing him through his shorts. Alex looked over his shoulder and saw his parents walking away. “Let’s go.”

He hurried to the pool house. He was so anxious that he did not even let Tabitha go first. Once inside the pool house, he pulled his shirt over his head and started unbuttoning his shorts before his fiancée was even inside. His cock aches so bad that he couldn’t wait for release.

Stepping out of his shorts, he turned back to Tabitha as she closed the door behind her. “Baby, I missed being with you last night. I longed for you so bad that I couldn’t sleep. I want you so badly Tabitha.” He stepped to her and took her in his arms and kissed her hard as he caressed her ass through her panties.

Bill looked at his wife as they walked into the house. “It looks like the little hussy found a way around our rule about being together in the house. It seems Alex is going to get some relief from the hard on he had in his shorts.”
 
Heather looked at her husband with sympathy for her son. "Do you remember when we were their age? You were hard 24 7 no matter how much I made you cum." she said with a smile. "You gonna watch them?" she said knowing he had cameras and mics everywhere, in the name of "security" he said until she caught him watching her friends change after tennis matches.

* * *

Tabitha knew Alex was horny but he was nearly out of control.
"Your father's rules?" she said as he guided her hand to his hot hard cock.
"Fuck his rules!" Alex blurted out as she gripped him like a tennis racket.
She smiled at his forcefulness.
"Mmmm I like it when your forceful" Tabitha sighed as she stroked his cock afraid he would cum right then as he pulsed in her fist.
"Did you jerk off last night thinking of me?" she asked talking soft and dirty like she knew he liked.
"Did you want to come to my room and spread my legs? Taste my sweet sweet pussy?" she moaned as she quickened her hand. She was not going to screw this up. Her potential war bucks father in law told her no fucking, she was not fucking.
She leaned to his ear and breathed "I did" and a long white stream of cum blasted out of her hand and across the room. She pulled again and another as his knees nearly buckled.
"Oh yeah baby let it go" she encouraged as she pulled and milked his cock until the carpet was covered with ten or twelve long strings of his seed.
"What a waste" she smiled up at him then released him and said "better get a shower before lunch." She was out the door and gone as he stood numb and spent, for the moment.
 
Bill looked at Heather. “No, I am not going to watch them. There is no need for me to watch my son disappoint his fiancée. He is would so tight that he will cum in no time and leave her less than satisfied. If you want to watch them, be my guest. I am going to get a shower and then do a little work.”

Heading up to their bedroom, Bill wondered if his wife would go watch their son with Tabitha. He had a feeling that Alex held a special place with his mother and he was pretty sure that Heather had acted on it. Her jealousy might force her to go watch.

Alex was shocked with what had just happened. His cum was all over the floor and Tabitha had just run out the door on him. Why had she done that? He looked at the mess on the floor that he was going to have to clean up. There was no way he could leave such evidence for either one of his parents to see.

It took him almost an hour to clean the floor to the point that he was sure that there would be no visible sign of what had happened. Alex then headed out of the pool room and went toward the house to find Tabitha and have lunch with her.
 
Tabitha ran up to the house then caught her breath before going in, There was Heather stepping out of Bill's office smirking like a Cheshire cat.
"Good game" she said as Tabitha smiled thinking Heather had no idea she had just jerked off her son in the pool house.
"Well your good game" Tabitha said then headed up to her room.
Heather watched her tight young body bound up the stairs and imagined where she was headed. Heather turned and headed down to the pool house.
Tabitha was out of breath as she reached her room, partially from running and partially from excitement. She stripped off the tennis whites and turned on the shower but did not get in. Naked she went the wall where Heather had triggered a secret door. Tabitha ran her fingers along the crease of the door but it did not budge. She started pulling books on the desk next to it. Even the pen set like it was a Jame Bond movie or something. Nothing worked.
She stepped back and sat on the bed that had been made already by the house keeper. The cool air conditioning blew on her from the vent over the door drying her sweat and stiffening her nipples. She was frustrated. She wanted to make her pitch for daughter in law but the door was literally shut. She fell back and groaned in frustration.
Then "*click*" and the wall began to move.
 
Bill got out of the shower and towered off. Walking into the bedroom, he looked out the window and saw Heather walking out of the house and heading toward the pool house. He smiled to himself. “That’s it, go take care of your baby boy.”

As he walked to his dresser, he could hear noises coming from the wall that was shared with the guest room. He nodded his head. Heather must have visited Tabitha through the secret door. Bill guessed that Tabitha was trying to figure it out.

Opening the door, Bill walked into find Tabitha sitting on the bed. “It is a one way door my dear. It only opens from my room.” He stood looking at Tabitha sitting there. “So, you were trying to come into my bedroom naked. I assume there is something that you wanted.”

Removing his towel and dropping it to the floor, he winked at Tabitha. “By any chance, is this what you were after?” He gripped his big cock that was growing harder as he stood there checking out her tight young body.

“Get over here and get on your knees so you can get a better look at it.” Once she did as she was told, Bill grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her closer to his thick shaft. “Did the cock that you had down at the pool house look as good as this? Now, show me what you can do with your mouth before I stretch your tight cunt with this hard cock.”
 
Tabitha was shocked at first as he stood in a towel looking at her naked on the bed. She did not move however and knew he had her, or she had him, hard to know.
"Get over here on your knees" was all she needed and she bounced up from the bed and was on her knees before him, before the man who could make her princess.
She was silent but wanted to beg the king to let her please him and earn her place in the house but his hand forced his cock into her hungry mouth and grabbed her hair and forced him into her mouth. She was not unaccustomed to this treatment as a few years of trying to land the son of a rich family had brought her to this situation a few times. She gasped and covered her gagging as he pushed his big cock into her mouth. He was bigger than Alex but not by much.
Taking a breath she gasped "I did not break your rule, I jerked him off in the pool house" she said before taking his cock in her hand and mouth and work it faster still. She moaned and groaned hungry and enjoying his cock in her hot wet young mouth.
"Does that feel good daddy? Can I Call you that?" she gasped focused on his cock now throbbing as if it could go at any time.
 
He knew what she was doing. She thought by jerking him hard and fast that she would get him off and get it over with quickly, and then she would have him; she would have her way into the family. He smiled at her, almost laughing.

“No, you may not call me that. You have to earn the right to call me that. I know what you are trying to do Tabitha. Don’t think you are the first one to try it. Hell, the hot bartender last night tried it, and to be honest with you, she probably deserves it after what we did together.”

Using her hair, he pulled her off his cock, and forced her to stand up. “You May have my naive son fooled into believing you are marrying him for live, however, you are all about the money. You know it and I know it. Now, if you want to have a good time, we certainly can. If you want to try to use sex to get your way into the money, you can drag your sorry ass out of here right fucking now.”

He shoved her lightly back toward the bed as he gauges her reaction. He was not convinced that she was anything but a gold digger. He turned to head back toward the secret door and back to his bedroom.
 
Tabitha did an acrobatic move to get back on her feet and to the door before it closed. Her mother's voice in her head "you want it, you better be willing to fight for it!"
Tabitha reached Bill and tackled him onto the massive bed. He easily tossed her away but she sprung back at him. Her naked body strong and flexible. He enjoyed it she could see as he rolled her to her back and looked down at her. She struggled. Neither said a word as they wrestled, for lack of a better word. There was grunting and groaning and the sound of bodies slamming together but then it was quiet. Just breathing as Bill straddled her legs, holding them together and his hands on her wrists over her head.
She smiled up at him as his cock throbbed with the activity rubbing against this young girl and having been deep in her throat minutes before.
"I think Heather is down getting seconds from Alex" she said, saying a lot with a few words. She could obviously go to the papers or Forbes or his competitors and let them know about the incest at their home. Bill saw this and paused studying the finely crafted animal he had trapped under him, or was it him she had trapped?
 
Bill heard her comment about heather and Alex and it took all of his energy to not scream at Tabitha and throw her out of the house and tell her she was never welcome there again. He knew exactly what she was hinting at, and he was not going to put up with it.

He climbed off of her. "Go back through that door and make yourself scarce for the rest of the time you are in my house. I know exactly what you were saying. You want to take the information that you think you have to the newspapers, or to any other source, go right ahead. You better damn well make sure that you have proof, which I know you do not. Yes, I might take a little hit for a while, but that is something I can survive since it would not be backed by anything that could be proven. You, on the other hand, would suffer for the rest of your life, because you would spend the rest of it trying to pay back the multi millions of dollars I would win in a lawsuit. You misplayed your hand Tabitha, and that is a shame."

Bill stood there waiting for her to get out. He had every intention of talking with Alex and telling him that, as far as he was considered, the wedding was off. If Alex chose to go through with it, he would lose all connections to the business.
 
"Fine" Tabitha said with a smart ass smile. She was a piece of work and got up and walked back into her room. She quickly threw on her shorts and tee shirt, grabbed her phone and sprinted to the pool house.

Standing at the door she looked back but there was no one coming. At least not yet.

She stood on her tip toes and looked in the window. There was her Alex with his naked back and ass to her. He was thrusting forward into heather laying face down over the table he had been leaning against when Tabitha jerked him off fifteen minutes before. She fumbled with her phone and got the video started and held it up to the glass as she watched.

"Oh fuck yeah mom, so good!" Alex groaned loudly as he pounded into his mother from behind.

"Yes baby yes! Harder!" Heather begged as she pounded her fist on the table.

Tabitha was shocked how good Alex was. She never got more than a couple minnutes before he would cum, even at his drunkest. She opened the door a crack and got better video and sound.

"Fuck I have missed you mom!" Alex moaned. His hips thudding against her ass.

"Hurry baby your father may not be long" she said glancing at the camera in the corner and wondering if Tabitha was on her back for him. "Oh yeah right there! Harder baby give momma your cum" Heather sounded like a drunk whroe. Drunk on incest, Tabitha smiled and slid into the pool house.

"Here I cum mom" Alex said as Tabitha was five feet behind him and trying to get a better angle. "Yes YES!" he cried as he stiffened thrust into her.

Heather looked back directly at Tabitha and her phone as Alex pumped his orgasm into his mother.

Alex collapsed on her back luckily facing the other direction as Heather motioned for Tabitha to "get the fuck out!" Tabitha was so confused. she did not scream or cry but angrily pointed for her to leave like Alex would be upset.

Tabitha went out and around the corner. She watched as Alex ran up towards the house. Heather came around the corner. "Give me your phone!" she demanded.

Tabitha said "not unless I have a diamond on this finger" she said trying to sound tough.

"Little girl, give me the phone or Bill will have you killed and dropped in the lake." Heather said holding her hand out flatly.

Tabitha could not believe they were both calling her bluff. She looked at Heather and said "fine" and laid the phone in her hand. Bill arrived on the scene as Tabitha looked at him then down at the ground unsure what her future held.
 
Bill walked toward the pool house. He saw Alex heading to the house on the other path. "I guess mommy took care of her little boy." When he arrived he saw Tabitha looking at the ground and Heather standing there with a phone in her hand... looking all disheveled.

Looking at Tabitha, Bill shook his head. "You are not very smart. You did not heed my advice. Do you think I got where I am by allowing smartass little cunts like you to outwit me? You couldn't leave well-enough alone. You should go to your room and I will visit with you shortly and let you know what our decision is about what we will do with you."

He watched as Tabitha headed toward the main house. There was a part of him that was disappointed, because he could have had some fun with Tabitha. Unfortunately, she let her true colors show, and that color was gold... as in gold digger.

Once Tabitha walked into the house, Bill looked at Heather. He had held is tongue in front of Tabitha, but now he could no longer hold it. "You couldn't take care of your little baby's needs somewhere private? You had to do him in the pool house where his fiancee was able to walk in on you and take pictures.... probably has some video on there too."

He reached out and snatched the phone from Heather's hand. He would make sure that whatever was on there was never seen again, but first he would have his tech guy check out whether the little bitch had shared anything before Heather got the phone.

"You need to go let your little baby know what his fiancee was doing. I will go and deal with her. I will find out if she shared anything with anybody before you got this. Hopefully, for your sake, she didn't. You know better than to be that careless."

Turning and walking away from her without saying another word, Bill headed to the house and went immediately to his office. He locked the phone in his safe, and called his tech guy and told him he had an assignment for him and that it was something that he could NEVER talk about.

After hanging up the phone, Bill went upstairs. As he got there, he saw Heather going into Alex's room. Bill went into Tabitha's room without knocking and saw her sitting on the bed. She did not make eye contact with him as he moved closer to her.

"You couldn't stay out of your own way. You could have had Alex and you could have had all the wealth that you were seeking, but you couldn't just be patient. You had to threaten me, and when that didn't work, you had to try to go through with your blackmail threat."

Shaking his head at her. "And on top of that, you could have the best cock you would have ever had, but no, you had to let your greed get in the way. If my wife had her way, you would disappear and never be seen again. Fortunately for you, I am much nicer. Just tell me one thing.... did you share anything from the pool house with anyone?"
 
Tabitha immediately broke down as the door opened and she saw Bill. She put her face in her hands and shook with tears as she sobbed like a little girl.
"No I did not" she said after almost a minute of the man standing over her as she cried. She sat back up and looked up at him. "I am so sorry Mr Jefferson. I... I.. I don't know what I was thinking. I was just so upset and ..." she stopped and looked up at him. Her eyes were red as she confessed her true nature. "I just wanted you to want me." she said looking at him, trying to determine if he understood. She want not talking about wanting her at holidays for family pictures, unless those pictures were pornographic. "Alex and I have a special connection. When we make love..." she stopped and looked at him, "when we fuck it is not like anything I have ever experienced. It is like a war of fireworks and primal passion. I can never get enough and he often has to beg me off him." She looks at him staring down at her praying for some empathy, some compassion.
"Please Mr Jefferson don't send me away. I know it was wrong to try and coerce you and your family." she says, her eyes pleading. "I can make it up to you" she says trying to sound cheerful. "I will be so indebted to you and Mrs Jefferson and Alex. I will be so loyal to you. I don't care about the money. Well a little" she said with a weak smile sensing she might be turning the tide with this man, "I just want to stay with Alex. I don't even have to marry him. Just let me..." she trailed off and looked away ashamed.
 
Listening to Tabitha talk, Bill shook his head more. When she finished, he stepped back from her. "I don't believe a word you say. You have done nothing but cast doubt over everything that comes out of your mouth and everything that you do. There is no way that I can trust you."

He looked around the room and saw that she had made no attempt to pack up her belongings. "I don't think that you are capable of keeping a promise. I also don't believe you when you say that you don't have to marry Alex. Without the marriage, there is no money, and you cannot deny that you want the money. The fact that you want the sex and the money makes you a whore."

Turning and walking out of the guest room, Bill left Tabitha sitting on the bed. He went into his bedroom and grabbed two of his ties out of his closet, and returned to the guest room through the secret door. Once inside, he locked the door to the hallway, and, after closing the secret door, wedged a book in it so that it could not be opened.

"Get the fuck up and get naked. You want to be a whore, I am going to treat you like one. You want sex until you can't take anymore, I am going to give it to you. Here is one condition that you will operate under until further notice.... you do not have sex with Alex. The only cock you will have is mine. If you need to be fucked, you need to find a way to get here. If you adhere to my conditions, then, maybe, I will let you continue to see the mama's boy."
 
Back
Top