Writer's Menagé (closed)

Yeah a little nap here. Maybe sleep will help me sort all of this out.

Walking over to him she let her hand trace over his chest.

Yes you are very snuggly and comfortable. I may make this my room it does have a wonderful view of the garden.

He laid down and opened himself up, as if he wanted us tummy rubbed

She curled up on his chest and shoulder, his paw draped over her

His tail curled up so that she could play with it as she closed her eyes

Her eyes closed the room itself was so peaceful and then the warmth and security of having him there wrapped around her made her an easy target for sleep as she drifted off a smile on her lips.

He felt her steady breathing, her body relax and melt into him, and he was happy to do that for her.

She was quite different, than what he had expected, he assumed she was a predator, she was not.

Oh, he was sure she had it in her, but there was a certain innocence, and suddenly he felt very protective.

He relaxed himself, and still holding her, he shifted until he was spooning the lovely young writer...he had just fallen asleep when he heard the front door opened, and he smelled his vampire lover

Outside of that horrible chair and the feeling of someone or something standing guard at one time at the base of the stairs this house felt comfortable and peaceful to her allowing hri a peaceful nap dvrn with her feeling him shift she curled up still deep asleep.

Keiko saw Ambrose enter the room and signaled for him to be quiet.

The author looked so little with his massive furry body wrapped around her, him purring soothingly

Ambrose was both aroused and jealous, they really did look peaceful...and cute like this

Ambrose sat down next to them and began to lovingly pet the soft fur running over the muscular shoulders and back of his furry friend

She slept peacefully for maybe 30 minutes. It's like the house and more directly this room wanted her to rest.

Oh... Hello Ambrose...

A sleepy happy voice slips from.her lips as she smiles

Ambrose had been sitting there almost 15 minutes when he heard her stir

Petting his friend, he saw her and heard her acknowledgement

Hello, I hope you enjoyed your nap? My friend here makes quite a comfy bed...and there are so many fun parts to play with

She smiled to them.

This room just felt so sleepy and peaceful and comfortable after a darker moment earlier.

She told Ambrose about the chair and how she guessed Kieko had gotten rid of it for her she was still a little fuzzy on all of that.

Keiko finally woke up and saw them talking

So we have lots of work ahead of us here, but I am famished

Should we go to the tavern for dinne,

He winked at the little witch

Ambrose is buying

I thought you requested that he get rabbit for dinner for us all? Tavern sounds good either way.

She finally stood up and smiled to Ambrose.

She was right

He looked at Ambrose and out of his long dark coat, Ambrose pulled the three rabbits and a wonderful cabernet, "I didn't forget, what do you think took so long?"

Keiko laughed

Looking at the beautiful witch, "are you okay if we eat here?"

Then Ambrose can still buy us drinks at the tavern...

Eating here is fine I mean that is a huge kitchen.

She smiled and laughed a little feeling strangely relaxed and natural around them.

Keiko was able to gather the most wonderful fresh vegetables from the garden and the forest

Carrots, mushrooms of all types, kale, beets, and potatoes...

They cooked a wondeful stew and drank the fine wine...

So what is the great novel you are working on?

Currently I am not I told my publisher that those retreat was a break for me to refresh and refocus. She wasn't entirely fond of it but understood.

She loved cooking in this ancient kitchen and feeling... What felt like the house itself waking up at last.

A break, ambrose smiled

Well you have come to the right place

Hopefully we can be sources of great...creativity

I have a feeling you two will be at that.

She smiled and winked to both of them as she moved around the kitchen.

Both Ambrose and Keiko smiled

Keiko took the lead in cleaning up, but Ambrose willingly chipped in, finally complete he turned to them

Off to the tavern then...I understand I am buying...

Well then let's go. After a meal like that some bourbon would be perfect.

She turned walking backwards toward the door smiling at them.

The walk to the tavern and it is filled with many magicals

Ambrose works the room while Keiko finds a table for all three of them

Keiko walks over to the bar and gets three fingers of bourbon for the two of them and a rich goblet of blood for Ambrose, he can sense the thirst in his friend....

She smiles and nods to those who want to talk and draw her here and there around the tavern. Always keeping an eye out for where Ambrose and Kieko are till she finally finds a way to excuse herself from some of the mortal writers and moves back over to Kieko.

Finally.

Keiko hands her the glass,

Not a lot of true bourbon in these parts, you and I may be the only people to have ordered it here in years

He sees her looking at the crystal chalice that Ambrose is savoring

That's right my beautiful witch, that is not a rich cabernet. Remember this is a magical tavern, anything is possible to order on or off the menu

Ohh Aleksi told me about the tavern.

So what to drink to?

Ambrose listened, he wondered what else Aleksi had told her...told any of them

He looked around the room at all the old veterans, lust and blood in their eyes

And the newbies, fresh fodder, all having the time of thier lives

We shall drink to all of our new visitors, all who have no idea of the danger they are in!

Aleksi said that the writers we're protected but that still doesn't mean they have a clue.

She smiled a little feeling more and more at home here and less and less like ever going back to the outer world.

Back