Couples at play

I just can't resist kissing his shiny helmet and hearing all that heavy breathing.... :devil:

Hey you bad, bad gurl - the things that go through your head.
Here's me, I used to be so oblivious to all the double meanings before I met you.

oxsexyme, great pic - but that, direct onto the thread, is breaking the rules I think! sometimes they delete a whole thread, not just the post, if that goes on!

Thank you, gentlemen.:rose::rose:

I was actually able to get the shot very quickly. I knew exactly what I wanted, so I told him what to do, and he did it. :D.

Gorgeous, Honey, and lovely colours too. I love seeing the strong manly hands together with yours, and the tease of your breasts. Your body is very beautiful... :kiss:

Thank you, gentlemen.:rose::rose:

I was actually able to get the shot very quickly. I knew exactly what I wanted, so I told him what to do, and he did it. :D.

Gorgeous, Honey, and lovely colours too. I love seeing the strong manly hands together with yours, and the tease of your breasts. Your body is very beautiful... :kiss:

Just feel like saying to a group of my favourite folks here:

I utterly adore standing behind my woman, cupping and stirring her breasts in my hands, whispering in her ear and kissing and nibbling her neck. Oftentimes standing in front of a mirror, she enjoying the visual in the delicious context of what I am saying about her curves, her movement, her beginning-to-glisten pussy lips. Her breasts have always been lovely; these latter years they have filled out to the degree of her having a very attractive cleavage for my face and other parts of me, even without them being held to each other. I like it very much indeed and tell her often.

As she would never wish me to post a pic of her breasts here, I wanted to give you a verbal picture, for my pleasure and pride, dear friends.

I utterly adore standing behind my woman, cupping and stirring her breasts in my hands, whispering in her ear and kissing and nibbling her neck. Oftentimes standing in front of a mirror, she enjoying the visual in the delicious context of what I am saying about her curves, her movement, her beginning-to-glisten pussy lips. Her breasts have always been lovely; these latter years they have filled out to the degree of her having a very attractive cleavage for my face and other parts of me, even without them being held to each other. I like it very much indeed and tell her often.

As she would never wish me to post a pic of her breasts here, I wanted to give you a verbal picture, for my pleasure and pride, dear friends.

...and a fine verbal picture you have painted, Si, she sounds deliciously lovely - you are clearly a lucky man!

Numi... :kiss:

I have learned to appreciate my body for having had the ability to birth and feed my children, and for giving comfort and pleasure to those closest to me. I am still working on loving it and believing it is beautiful, helped along greatly by the sincere efforts of a few whose opinions I most admire... yours among them. :)

Numi... :kiss:

I have learned to appreciate my body for having had the ability to birth and feed my children, and for giving comfort and pleasure to those closest to me. I am still working on loving it and believing it is beautiful, helped along greatly by the sincere efforts of a few whose opinions I most admire... yours among them. :)

Honey I've gotta come into this womanly exchange and tell as it is:

There is delicious sensuous beauty and appeal in the shape of your breasts, the flowing fall of your hair, the line of your cheek, the tone of your skin, the sleek shape of your form - and that's just from fleeting glimpses babe! How the heck do you think Beardy managed what he managed over the weekend without one hot luscious tantalizing dream of a goddess to get him up over and over! :rose::rose:

Thank you, Simon, for another moving portrayal of a man's deep appreciation for the delights of his woman's body. And thank you for telling her all about it, too-- we women do adore hearing the juicy details of the pleasure you men take in us. :eek:

Thank you, crash.:rose:

I do occasionally post the girls sans handbra in my profile... you'll just have to keep checking back! ;)

handbra pics involving any combo of hands are so hot...

of course, dropping the hands is inevitable...

handbra pics involving any combo of hands are so hot...

of course, dropping the hands is inevitable...

mara's threads are some of my favorites. :heart:

And I am more likely to have my hands pulled away by someone with a taste for tit-flesh! :D

So kissing in the snow was kind of sweet. Here's a more salty set from our French chateau evening (well, you would, wouldn't you... ;))

gLTs8mY.jpg

LblBsvh.jpg

bPaX8S5.jpg

(and a slightly more explicit version of that last is here)

So kissing in the snow was kind of sweet. Here's a more salty set from our French chateau evening (well, you would, wouldn't you... ;))

Oh my MY. You two are so beautiful together. Thanks for sharing your sweet saltiness! :rose::kiss:

gLTs8mY.jpg

LblBsvh.jpg

bPaX8S5.jpg

A glorious thread. Thanks for sharing your luscious, sensual moments.

I love your appetite for each other.

gLTs8mY.jpg

LblBsvh.jpg

bPaX8S5.jpg

Salty = hottt

Back