Is this the coat closet for the GB?

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Posts
25,720
Is this the coat closet for the GB?

("It's bigger on the inside !")

Or the cloak room ?

I could use a cloak.

It is where I could keep my Cloak of Invisibility.
(Thank you, Mistress of All She Surveys.)

I already have My Ogre Husband's Elder Wand and his two Resurrection Stones.
 
Maybe it's like my closet. It's full of surprises. Barely wide enough to squeeze into, long enough to lay down, yet tall enough to bungee jump. Knowing you might end up in the attic.
 
I know....I am disappoint... It's not even enough time to do a reading of my salad dressing poem. Guaranteed panny dropper.

The seven minutes is seven minutes by design. Time passes and gets lost.

It is more about the party goers sliding the closet door open and revealing you going down on your best friend's sister.
 
The cloak room is seldom crowded. Start of the day, lunchtime, end of the day.There are always people ducking in, and ducking out at odd hours of the day.

It only takes a few seconds to kiss and grope. Hints, promises, and reminders that keep the day interesting.

hmmm,

what is a pomise ?
 
Last edited:
The cloak room is seldom crowded. Start of the day, lunchtime, end of the day.There are always people ducking in, and ducking out at odd hours of the day.

It only takes a few seconds to kiss and grope. Hints, promises, and reminders that keep the day interesting.

hmmm,

what is a pomise ?

Some of us have been in the closet our entire lives.












Well, you know, THEY have been...
 
Lord Eddard Stark, Ward of the North, guarding the borders where the lands of men are vulnerable to invasions.En garde !Defend yourself! Garde d' Robe, protecting all robes, cloaks, capes, vulnerable to theft, damage and mischief. Along come the Franks, to tell us of robbing. Who did not pillage, rob, and rape, when it suited them? Breaking open locked chests with their weapons of war. Splintering the wood of walls, doors, and closets.To the intimate King's closet, where important papers and communications were read. Maps studied. What is discussed in the King's closet, stays in the King's closet.

Along comes the wardrobe, Ward of the robe, under guard of lock and key.The Ward in which I live, and Precinct protected and defended.

https://books.google.com/books?id=U...MAM#v=onepage&q=Ward d' robe Wardrobe&f=false


What better place to steal a kiss, a moment, a whisper?
 
All natural closet. No mothballs.

All manner of herbs,dried flowers, citrus peels, peppercorns,dried fragrant roots, exotic woods and barks.Sassafras roots, and wintergeen leaves are locally harvested.

Feel free to choose and add what you like best. (Please,no artificial chemical substances.)
 
Last edited:
ah,yes

Modern fabrics do not invite primordial invaders.
Grandmother's chest in the attic keeps all of the luxuries of part ages.
Moth balls kept the relics safe.
Do not see delicate metal filigree on modern clothes.
Many chest were opened, and the contents sold to America during the Sixties and Seventies. The lush fabrics of an age that had passed. I had cloaks and capes for a song.Makers mentioned in romantic books.(Of course, they were lost in travels. Others found them as irresistable as I did.)A time of youth and high adventure.America, the consumer, America, the restless, the trendy.Plenty was left for the Goths and Steam Punk to plunder.
 
The most amazing was the chests kept by widow of steam ship fleet owner. The wealth was not yet divided into finely diced bits. He built her a "cottage" in the county, away from the city. A cottage owned by me, would not have a grand piano and a dining room for a formal dinner.

Tiny, delicate shoes of a lady, from the late 1700s. The gold and silver thread embroidery, the fine patterned silk cloth. Someone carved the heels, and sewed these marvelous beauties. They stayed whole, pretty, and untiuched by time in the chest.

An object that held dreams of the past.
 
Back
Top