older girls younger guys

I know I will bemore than happy for summer to get here and I can start using my pool again and Ash starts bringing over her friends a lot more.

But last weekend did give us a warm spell,pity it did not last,but it gave me the chance to do some yard work in shorts and a tight tank top no bra,was not expecting anyone but Ash her BF and another friend showed up,had the friend help me move some bags of top soil we still had laying around and how that boy stared, think I made his day.
You did make his day, and I'm sure gave him plenty of ammunition for his masturbation session later on, one of my friends mother was only 14 when she got pregnant, when I was legal, she truly drained me dry, I still jerk off thinking of her
 
As you get older you will change your mind. When I was 21 i like a 29 years old lady. Last month I fucked a 29 year old I am now 59. Go figure.
 
How do you find a younger girl LOL I would just like to find one that wanted to make out period no matter what age.
 
How do you find a younger girl LOL I would just like to find one that wanted to make out period no matter whaot age.

Smile, one way one here is to have a good profile, and may be a face photo. Experience brings rewards :)
 
I have developed quite a taste for flirting with younger guys
 
Gotta bump this up as I have a fetish for older women that I would love to fulfill
 
I made out with a 24 year old hottie at the bar Friday night....sadly it didn't go further. Was I wrong to worry that I would be "used", perhaps the butt of jokes? I may be oversensitive....
 
I made out with a 24 year old hottie at the bar Friday night....sadly it didn't go further. Was I wrong to worry that I would be "used", perhaps the butt of jokes? I may be oversensitive....

While I won't judge your choices, nothing is that confirmed. It may have gone either way
 
I don't think (although could always be proven wrong) I could have a serious relationship with a woman 15-20 years older than me,
especially since I'm already 33 myself, but I don't think I'd be objected to having fun with a woman in that age range.
When chemistry is undeniable and you're having fun, it doesn't really matter.
Sure, others might look at you funny, but they can go to hell. :p

I'm single, so if a woman that's 45-55 wants to give me a try, go right ahead.
If she wants to get my pants off, I'm not going to complain. :D
 
I have developed quite a taste for flirting with younger guys

Me too but I do have his permission. I think he's flattered that young guys love flirting with me he knows it makes me feel naughty.
 
Me too but I do have his permission. I think he's flattered that young guys love flirting with me he knows it makes me feel naughty.

I love flirting with older women, they're so much more confident, articulate and far less likely to be shocked, in fact a lot of the time they seem to be the ones doing the shocking!
 
I made out with a 24 year old hottie at the bar Friday night....sadly it didn't go further. Was I wrong to worry that I would be "used", perhaps the butt of jokes? I may be oversensitive....


No, you were not wrong to worry about such things. There are young men who take older women seriously, respectfully- and there are others who will only want to use us as a notch on the bedpost to brag about.
 
I have developed quite a taste for flirting with younger guys

I'm the same. I find it such a massive turn on lol.

I made out with a 24 year old hottie at the bar Friday night....sadly it didn't go further. Was I wrong to worry that I would be "used", perhaps the butt of jokes? I may be oversensitive....

Of course you weren't oversensitive. You were just protecting yourself from any potential hurt - nothing to be ashamed off. :)

I don't worry at all with things like that - life is to short. I get there will be times it will just be a one-off and if he wants to brag to his friends, then let him.

But different strokes and that. :)
 
sooo im a 22 year old male... and i think theres always room to lear;)

i love an older woman that shows me the ropes!
 
younger guys

Well I have now been a bit more than a flirt with younger guys and love it
 
It's a normal/natural thing for the man to be older than the woman and I think that have taught a lot of younger girls about sex as the best teacher is experience and the older the guy is the more experience he has to share with a younger girl, plus an older guy will normally have the patience and understanding to teach his student girl, if she has an open mind.
The Chinese say that being in the presence of a younger girl will make an older man youthful. That's true from my experience........
My wife is 25 years younger than I am and I'm still her teacher.
 
Been with an older woman for about 4 years now and it just gets better and better. Started off as a work thing - texting, emailing, then one night invited her out for some drinks with a group and we ended up just the two of us. whole night went on, dancing, a lot of "we shouldn't do this" which made things even hotter and then next thing we were making out and going at.

even after a few years it gets better and better. Open to more things, more confident and believe me a woman who knows what she wants is extremely sexy.

12 year difference here by the way.
 
Never had a long term relationship with a younger guy, but certainly put a smile on the faces of a few
 
You never have to wonder what an older woman wants from you, she will usually just tell you.
 
There's an eighteen/nineteen-year-old guy who keeps checking me out on the bus. I still got it on. :cool:
 
My age gap engagement

Hi all. I'm 38 and engaged to the most stunning 53 year old stunner.
We have a great sex life and she is so open
It can work.
 
Back
Top