Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT talking to a former lover today has me feeling sentimental. And not just because she's the best I've ever had, thouh that doesn't hurt.

ICT though both our circumstances have changed, I sometimes think about her during the course of my day.

IFCT I would love to make her cum again if the opportunity arose.

i confess that i love to wear womens thongs and do cam shows online where i ask viewers to rate my thongs out of 10 then i love to shoot my load

ICT no matter how many times I've crashed and been burned, finding that one friend who truly knows and loves me for who I really am, all the crazy included, and being able to love them back, in a way that goes far beyond anything romantic or sexual, that right there makes all those burns worth it.

IACT I am so so thankful that I have someone like that in my life and I'd seriously be lost without his friendship

IFCT I am lucky enough to have more than one person that I found on this site that has become a true friend in my life, and I will continue to count myself blessed to know them for as long as they put up with me.

ICT this is how I feel too.

ICT no matter how many times I've crashed and been burned, finding that one friend who truly knows and loves me for who I really am, all the crazy included, and being able to love them back, in a way that goes far beyond anything romantic or sexual, that right there makes all those burns worth it.

IACT I am so so thankful that I have someone like that in my life and I'd seriously be lost without his friendship

IFCT I am lucky enough to have more than one person that I found on this site that has become a true friend in my life, and I will continue to count myself blessed to know them for as long as they put up with me.

ICT Me too. :rose:

IACT I have three best friends that know everything about me, we have been friends for thirty years now.

IFCT I have met some pretty cool people on Lit.

ICT I'm up way to late

IACT the only reason I'm staying up is because sleep seems like a waste of my time.

IFCT I probably won't find the company I'm looking for.

ICT, at the moment, I've nothing to confess.

IFCT, I will just giggle & continue reading two of my fav litsters' posts.

;)

ICT I have no idea what kind of sauce TL is now talking about. </sarcasm

IFCT Sugar Plum fairy came and hit the streets, looking for soul food and a place to eat.

ICT I have no idea what kind of sauce TL is now talking about. </sarcasm

IFCT Sugar Plum fairy came and hit the streets, looking for soul food and a place to eat.

ICT this has started me singing...

"And the colored girls say
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo"

*searches for Lou Reed on iPod "

ICT I have wondered if I actually traveled into the wasteland known as "Flo-ri-da" if my buds would actually want to go out for dinner???? I know of at least three, maybe four???

I hear the strorm...........

ICT I've always wanted to have crazy passionate sex during a thunderstorm, preferably in a blackout

IACT every time it storms, such as now, I think of that and ache for it

IACT to hearing the storm coming.......hearing your breath quicken.....watching you in the lightning flash.........moving close to you............holding you.......and then................?:devil:

ICT I've always wanted to have crazy passionate sex during a thunderstorm, preferably in a blackout

IACT every time it storms, such as now, I think of that and ache for it

Why can't I be in your presence during a thunderstorm blackout?

ICT the teasing and dirty talk with my husband the past week has been amazing.

IFCT I wish all those things could come true...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back