The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In ancient Japan, public contests were held to see who in a town could fart the loudest and longest. Winners were awarded many prizes and received great recognition.

Interesting enough?



Hi Tom :D

Sore, but getting better thanks to this massage I'm getting :cool:
Interesting, sure. Not what I had in mind but they say be careful what you ask for. :rolleyes: And, hey, I'm doing the best I can on shoulders that feel like poured concrete.

I understand cabbage is a favorite dish in Japan. Which would explain the contest. :D

Were things as rough as you thought at work? I guess your being sore answers my question. What were you offloading? Anvils?
Anvils. <snerk> Do you work for Acme, Nero? That would explain so much! <giggles>
 
I'm not complaining at all ... you're doing an excellent job on the shoulders:rose:

And no anvils ... just big bags of kibble :rolleyes:
 
I'm not complaining at all ... you're doing an excellent job on the shoulders:rose:

And no anvils ... just big bags of kibble :rolleyes:

Thank you, sir. I try. :)

Kibble. I can't make jokes about kibble. <sigh> Anvils were way funnier.

Hi, Tricia! How are you?
 
Thank you, sir. I try. :)

Kibble. I can't make jokes about kibble. <sigh> Anvils were way funnier.

Hi, Tricia! How are you?

I'm very well tonight.....wishing my hair would dry...it's very long and thick and sometimes it's a pain.

How are you Dian?
 
I'm very well tonight.....wishing my hair would dry...it's very long and thick and sometimes it's a pain.

How are you Dian?

Oooh, new avi. Nice!

I'm doing well, thanks. Starting to get sleepy and thinking of bed.

I have very thick hair as well and its a pain to dry. Going to bed with it still damp is not a good option, however. :rolleyes:
 
Ave all,
I won't be in much this evening. Got to go to Pet Smart and get the makings of a volcano model, like this one.


volcanomodel.jpg
 
:kiss: Bear! Why are you manufacturing volcano's?

I'm supposed to give a demonstration lesson May 1st and that is science day. So, since our next science unit is volcanos (a very apt subject along with Ancient History and the fact that we're at a plate boundary), I thought it would be a bit of a 'Wow!' kind of thing. I'm sorry there isn't any video of it that I can refer to. The whole concept is terribly cool and Ian Saginor is a really helpful sort.
 
:kiss: Hello Secret...how are you tonight?

Of course that's the reason...I just like his explanations. ;)

Hey!

I'm a little tired to be honest. Baby's been sick all day (again:rolleyes:) and I have to be up early. I'm trying to convince her that it's now bed time even though she's been sleeping all day and finally feeling better. But that's life... No rest for the moms... uh er I mean wicked!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top