Welcome to the How To Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyG

Shattered
Joined
Feb 17, 2002
Posts
24,199
The How To forum is for questions and answer you can't find anywhere else.

Posts like "how to have sex with my mother/sister/brother/monkey/elephant" are not considered "How to" questions.

If you want to chat about "How To" stuff or have comments..that's what the HT Cafe is for.

Flaming/hijacking of threads and generally being rude and argumentative is not allowed. Threads that don't follow these guidelines will be removed and posts will be edited! Don't say you weren't warned.

The posting of personal information whether yours or someone else's is not allowed at Lit and will be removed.

Extract from Forum Guidelines:

You may not post personal information of other members or, for that matter, anyone else. We do not allow phone numbers, email addresses, private messages or quotes from private emails to be posted on the forum. This rule also covers real names, employment info, and any other personal information that we deem inappropriate.

If you see something that you're not sure of, something that breaks the rules or just have a complaint.....report it or PM me.

Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top