Bukkake

I came all over a friends cock while he rimmed me and then I went down on him until he blew his load for me. That was really hot :-D

I think it would be totally hot to be in a room full of hard cocks all stroking together and shooting our loads on one guy. I'm in.

I did this once and totally loved being part of the group. Would love to do it again if I found people to do it with.

I think it would be totally hot to be in a room full of hard cocks all stroking together and shooting our loads on one guy. I'm in.

I'll be the guy in the middle :devil: cum cover me!

Mmm, let me join in, there can never be enough cum in and on me!

Adding a female partner to be the co-center. She and I sucking and sharing all of the cocks and after they jizz all over us we lay down and while we're licking and snowballing cum like there's no tomorrow... we start fucking and continue to suck and take jizz separately and together... essentially becoming the center of great big circle jerk which ends with everyone cumming at the same time.

My wife and I have fantasized about this. It's one of my favorite fantasies, for her and I to be surrounded by huge, squirting cocks...

I'd love to have 4-6 hunks spraying their cum over my face and in my mouth. It's one of my unfulfilled fantasies.

I've had the pleasure of servicing three guys a few years back and after taking each one in my arse they all obliged by cumming all over my face. Was so hot finishing myself off in front of them as their cum literally dripped from my nose and chin.

Would I do it again?

Oh yes...

I've had the pleasure of servicing three guys a few years back and after taking each one in my arse they all obliged by cumming all over my face. Was so hot finishing myself off in front of them as their cum literally dripped from my nose and chin.

Would I do it again?

Oh yes...

Oh god ! So envious, that is hot!!

Wish I could of been a small part of that hot scene!

Omg , it's one of the few fantasies I've not tried!

I'd love to be on my knees , worshipping hot throbbing cocks . My face and mouth covered in hot sticky cum.

Message to self ..... I must make this happen. Been spit roasted once , need more!

This is one of my favourite fantasies, it's on my sexual bucket list. I'd want a large group of guys to cover me with cum, if it then led to a gangbang or breeding party that'd be even better.

Adding a female partner to be the co-center. She and I sucking and sharing all of the cocks and after they jizz all over us we lay down and while we're licking and snowballing cum like there's no tomorrow... we start fucking and continue to suck and take jizz separately and together... essentially becoming the center of great big circle jerk which ends with everyone cumming at the same time.

You just gave me a quick story to write...

Yes, this is something I want to do myself, especially if there's a golden shower leading or following, but that's my twisted mind...

Bathe me in cum!!!

Several years ago on this forum I posted how I would love to take the lovely nectar of at least seven men. Not sure where the number seven comes from, except that it's a good number — kind of symbolic, I guess. Seems that would be enough cum to cover my face and lips rather nicely, and also (once I'd collected it carefully into some sort of vessel), enough to fill and nourish me adequately.

I want to do this very much, though it's hard enough find one decent partner who's clean and safe, let alone seven. But my real fantasy is to take three times seven — 21 men! — in one session. I have fantasized for years about what it would be like to be, literally, bathed in semen... covered, dripping and slick with it!

Several years ago on this forum I posted how I would love to take the lovely nectar of at least seven men. Not sure where the number seven comes from, except that it's a good number — kind of symbolic, I guess. Seems that would be enough cum to cover my face and lips rather nicely, and also (once I'd collected it carefully into some sort of vessel), enough to fill and nourish me adequately.

I want to do this very much, though it's hard enough find one decent partner who's clean and safe, let alone seven. But my real fantasy is to take three times seven — 21 men! — in one session. I have fantasized for years about what it would be like to be, literally, bathed in semen... covered, dripping and slick with it!

oh that is hot

That is sooo sexciting!

I'd love to do that too but I'd be dressed in my bra, panties, stockings and heels. My hair would be in pigtails and my makeup would be all hot and slutty. I'd be lying on a large plastic sheet so none of the cum gets wasted and I can roll around in it, letting it coat me from head to toe. I would scoop it up in my hands and suck and lick them clean. I'd use some of the cum to coat each of their cocks with before taking them into my mouth and try to make them shoot one more load into it which I would eagerly swallow.

Also, it would be nice to have a bunch of young,hot looking girls there too, they'd all be slim and petite with little B-Cup boobs, dressed in hot, sexy lingerie. They would take off their panties and soak them in the cum before stuffing them into my mouth and squatting over my face so they can rinse them out with their hot pee.

Last edited:
What happened to this thread?

Totally hot! My GF and I want to be on the plastic sheet, sucking a room full of cock together while getting covered in cum. Being real slutty as the sperm drips off our hair, foreheads and bodies. Lots and lots of cum. Yum!!!

Yup! Love the scenario when I jo. Had a friend who was a member of a gay nudist club. I always imagined being the main event of the evening.

bukkake

Love it all wild in my face,chest, legs, cock, ass and lips and hair...yumm!

Back