Editor needed for tale of first time dominance and submission

S

SweetTomChance

Guest
Hello editors,

I'm looking for someone to edit a story I've written for Literotica. I'm a graduate, live in the UK and have fairly decent English skills. I've been reading stories on Lit for a while now but this is my first go at a submission. I'm pretty happy with the story in terms of general structure (but I'm open to suggestions). It's not in too bad a shape but has issues with spelling and punctuation in speech.

It's a tale about two students and their path into submission with their maths teacher Miss Cunningham. It starts off with some light punishment, and sexual tension but things start to get more intense when they spend the weekend at her house for 'extra training'.
It's my first story so I've tried not to attempt too much, mostly I wanted get some of my fantasies penned down.

So what do you think - fancy a look? I'm happy to paste some of the story in here if people would like to see a sampler. I don't mind if you want to have a look before you decide. It's around 10,000 words, and the first part of a longer series (hopefully).

I'm in no rush to get it finished, I just want it to be half decent before I put it out there!
cheers,

Tom
 
Back
Top