Tongue fucking

One of the things I love more than anything is being tongue fucked. I love feeling a guy's warm, wet tongue darting in and out of my hot, wet pussy. I'd love to experience it with another woman sometime.

Do any other ladies out there love being tongue fucked? Are there any guys who like doing it?

Assisting your pleasure is what makes life worth living! :):devil::kiss:
 
mm love the feel of a warm hot tongue exploring and fucking hard into both my holes :)
 
If you want to have some fun, try the tongue fucking while the girl is standing. It will buckle her knees and is pretty fun for all involved.
 
Get them up on all four and slide underneath, between there thighs and start licking and sucking. Makes them just want to push down, legs start trembling and give you more, then turn around, keep on licking, pushing your tongue inside and well didn't think I was going to tell all my secrets did you?....:)
 
I love to have my wife's legs up over my shoulders as I dive into her hot pussy and tongue fuck her. Usually get the bridge of my nose to rub her clit at the same time.
 
Ex-wife Big Clitoris..

My ex-wife Bev was a clit concentrator..just went crazy when I worked on her rather large clitoris. She would use her long nails to skin the hood back and I would tongue the pink "little girl" till she would have a gut wrenching cum. Wouldn't let me back off with one orgasm..she would keep teling me, "Just one more cum honey."

Of course I would just love taking orders..because I knew my time would soon be
rewarded.
 
There is nothing as tasty as lapping up the essence of a woman with your tongue. Carrying it around with you for a while to remember how she tasted.
 
i love it sooooo much , just to think about it makes my tongue beat my mouth to death trying to get at it and start licking.
 
Back
Top