Who Told Susan Rice To Lie To The American People?

Nothing will ever be easy for you clown, oh and when you come to spank this ass bring your lunch cuz it's going to be a long day.:rolleyes::cool:

Sadly most everything is easy for me, but that's just life. Where were you about a month ago when me and mine tore you a new one. That wasn't a long day, that was an early night with me laughing the entire time.
 
Tough as she was, and her balls might indeed be bigger than yours, but she never successfully ambushed the North Vietnamese Army, just sayin.:rolleyes::cool:

No. She broke centuries of injustice with no support and against all odds.

She acted of her own courage. She acted alone.

She was much braver than you, or I, could ever hope to be.

How's that tar feel, buddy, wrapping about your knees?
 
It's hard to tell, you have several hallucinations a day. How can you expect me to keep track of them all?

Your right. I must have been out of it when I heard Obama won and the Dems picked up seats. Or is it you going Senile. Did Romney win and nobody told me?
 
~Looking down benevolently~

Now Zip, slow down, take your time, wipe the spittle off your chin and tell me again how the Hyenas laugh.:rolleyes::cool:

Let's see. My life is going great. The republicans lost seats in the house and senate and not only is the president a democrat, but he will likely pick at least one more SCOTUS member.

Watching you deteriorate mentally and become more and more unstable since Romney lost has been fun. :cool:
 
He could pick two, it's what you wanted all along isn't it? Watching you understate the precarious state of the nation and your own responsibility is fun as well.

I've been bitching about spending and the deficit for years. Even before Cheney said it wasn't important.

I just don't buy your line of bullshit about communism, feudal lords and the rest of your stupidity. But it's fun to read. :D
 
No he lost, but we did retain control of the purse strings.

Yes that you did. Do you intend to continue holding America hostage? It didn't work for you this time around, are you certain a crash will improve the mood of the American People?
 
Hey, Cumquat:

Maybe you might really get him to "man up" for you if you bring your little granddaughter into the mix again here on a porn board like you did with me...

...remember that?

Remember how you effortlessly chose to use her in your attempt to slight me?

Yeah...

...you got so much room to talk, big man.

Really? I did that huh? That would be very despicable of me now wouldn't it? Oh wait! I don't have a granddaughter. You must have me confused with someone else. No?

Then if you still insist it was me, perhaps you could find that post to substantiate your accusation, prove your point, shove it up my ass and make me eat my words?

If not, then you're going to look like the consummate prevaricator. I'd hate for that to happen, hate to tarnish your pristine and spotless reputation, really I would.

Or is there some other fabrications you'd like to try instead? Any? Any at all?

I'll be waiting.


Comshaw
 
I live in a state who regularly sends two female senators to Washington. A state where male youth are not allowed to be boys, where they are systematically feminized by a female dominated education system and a massive entertainment industry that indoctrinates them in female superiority from childhood. Many of those who not thoroughly fucked up in the school system return home to female dominated households where they are further feminized by NDAH (no dad at home). Most of those will wind up in the nations prison systems. Fucking over the American male is an industry in my state, so don't whine to me about your perceived injustices. I'll simply call you on your ignorance.:rolleyes:


And this is entirely the females fault? The absentee dads have no responsibility to over see the lives and teaching of the children they helped sire? And the women that try to hold a family together, try to do the best they can with the little they have are evil females intent on feminizing the entire male California population?

Damn that's nice! I need to move down there. I can go out, get a bareback piece of ass, get my nut, sire a child and then walk away, to do it all over again! What a racket. And what a bunch of shit. Every man that sires a child should be held responsible for that child.

The next part of this is: Since you see this as such a problem, since you see it as the destruction of your way of life, what have you done about it, other then sitting on your ass bitching of course? Have you tried to influence the lives of those lost male children? Volunteered as a mentor in any capacity, at any time? Done ANYTHING that would help cure what you see as a problem? Societal problems can be addressed in many different ways. For those of us down here it has to be done in small increments with the only tools we have available, our time, experience and energy.

So what have you done, other then bitch, spit bile and throw out unsupported generalities?


*tic....toc.....tic....toc....Yea, that's what I thought.



Comshaw

If you understood even the smallest part of the problem I'd discuss it with, but because you start off by ascribing notions to me that I didn't state in the first place, get fucked instead.:rolleyes:


Jesus fucking Christ! Are you blind, stupid or so narrow minded and senile you can't, won't or don't have the capacity to understand your own words????

I'm sure you believe you didn't say what you said and that everything you said you believe, even if it wasn't what you said.

In a case like this there is only one thing I can do, back away slowly and leave you mumbling in your gruel.


Comshaw

I'm sure that no matter what I say, you'll take it as if it came from your dominating dear old dad who must have oppressed you as a youth. Hard as you try you'll never prevail against age, experience, and treachery, sonny. Now run along and play.:D


Surprise, surprise, surprise!!! No coherent answer, just a grade school yard come back. Nice going. I shouldn't expect any more I guess.

For a fact you remind me of my daddy. He was a very opinionated, cruel, narrow minded, racist bastard. I spent years under his thumb, but he never managed to break my spirit. I really don't think a few minutes of talking to his twin is going to break me either.

I also noticed that you conveniently ignored the questions I ask. A nice tap dance indeed. That in and of itself is an answer. Typical of you. Bitch, gripe and complain about an issue, but push comes to shove you haven't got the fortitude, intelligence or spirit to do anything about it. I pity you, I truly do.

And FYI, I have the age, the experience and the knowledge to hold my own in any intelligent conversation or debate. I don't, however possess the skills of treachery and deceit. I leave that for people like you who have to rely on it rather then having any of the prior mentioned attributes. It's rather telling you would admit to using such things. But then I expect you to tell me thats not what you said.


Comshaw

If I ignored anything son, it's your spoiled lack on manners. if you had any I might take the time to dismantle your arguments like a clock, but hey, when you're an asshole, you get asshole in return. I kinda feel sorry for your dad, he probably went to his grave thinking you couldn't possibly have sprang forth from his loins, an eternal disappointment. God rest 'em.:D

Really? you would? I really doubt you can even address what I ask and said, much less "dismantle" it. It surprises me not at all that one of your only strong points is talking smack. I figure you've spent years refining that talent because you have nothing else to rely on. So let's hear it. Astound us cretins with your wit and wisdom.

I'm afraid the only thing you're capable of is school yard insults. You are really good at being condescending, fantastic at deflection, absolutely flawless at misdirection, but utterly lacking in the capacity to make a logical argument for anything approaching a serious subject.

Spoiled lack of manners? Really? Because I use terms, words and phrases that you can't fathom or understand? Because your feeble attempts at insults phase me not at all? Because you have no logical or serious reply to my questions, I'm an asshole therefore you're an asshole in return? That's closely akin to the old grade school come back of "Well he did so I can too!!!"

It's time for you to quit dodging. Time for you to man up, if you can. In your own vernacular, Answer up or shut the fuck up. Choose little man.


Comshaw

A summation of the entire discourse. And there still is no answer, nor will there be, from Vette on my original question.

I do believe nuff' said.



Comshaw
 
No...

...you're the very same lying chickensh!t I referred to.

translation:


I have nothing, I just can't admit I'm a liar

If he could he would delight in making me look like an ass. But he can't so he's angry. Eyer is one of those sour souls who can't enjoy life unless he's making others miserable.

He must be taking school yard insult lessons from Vette. The next thing I expect him to post is,"Liar, liar pants on fire!"



Comshaw
 
It's a stupid question for a number of reasons. For starters you parsed out one bit of his entire rant (his rant was bullshit) but you took one part of it and focused on it as if it was particularly relevant to the conversation at hand. He didn't assign any blame to anybody about how the households became single parent, simply stated it as a fact and moved on to the results. Results you didn't question or challenge.

Nobody advocates absentee dads but that doesn't mean that we volunteer to mentor. The reality is that even those of us who MIGHT want to volunteer wouldn't in the modern era. There is only one reason an adult male wants to hang out with a boy and it's not mentoring. Even if it is the very last thing you need to do in modern day America is be seen with a child that isn't yours doing anything but backing away slowly.

This is the same bullshit argument the RWCJ gives about taxes everyday by the way. Example:

If you think taxes are too low and the deficit too high what have you done? Have you personally written a check to the IRS and done your part? Have you done anything other than bitch about the situation?

What have you done other than slander the rich and spew your vile hatred?
 
Back
Top