The News at 10 followed by blackmail after it [closed for ash13]

-They drag her up on the table opening her blouse wide open to expose her perky tits. The bikers lift her legs wide and open them up. One Biker takes his cock and begins to rub it against her bald pussy. One begins to put his cock by her lips holding her hair pulling it a bit. another biker is kneads her perky tits and nipples in his hands.-"You like it slut come on scream for some cock."
 
i struggle to no avail as they grope my petite body. the bikers grubby hands maul me then i gasp as the biker grabs my nylon clad legs and grabs my tiny hips and after a minute of probing pops into my tight hairless honeypot.
 
-The biker groaned as he slipped in to her hairless pussy it was so tight and wet he began to thrust his cock in to her pussy nice and easy at first getting used to the feel as the the other biker puts his cock right in her mouth as he begins to use her throat like a cunt and fuck it.-"Take this you little slut."-he gripped her shoulders thrusting his cock in her mouth.-
 
they easily hold my petite body down on the bar room table as they fuck my pussy and mouth hard. each thrust rocking my little body. three more line up behind the guy as u watch one after another grab my hips and bang me.
 
-Each guy thrusts hard in to her pussy, before each guy finishes they slip out of her pussy and put there cock in her mouth which they explode cum in her mouth letting her drink it down. Nick grabs all this footage but does not tell her. The next biker gets up to her pussy and grips her hips rocking her body on the table he should be the last one. 4 more guys stroke there cocks ready to cum on her.-
 
the last one finishes and im left in a heap on the table. my clothes a wreck. "theres what the rallys all about" one biker says to you. i slide off table as i gather clothes and begin to walk funny from the assault(how many total fucked me?) we head out to the newvan as this assignment ends. the boss calls your cell and asked how the biker rally assignment went. you tell him......
 
-Nick looked as he turned off the Camera 6 Guys all fucked Ashley and she seem to enjoy it at least he thought so maybe he was turning her quicker then he thought but he needed to work on her more. as they pack the van Nick gets a call from the boss as he talks.-"Hello.....Yes..... Absolutely we got video footage of the bikers and there activities there.....Right away thank you."-Nick looked to Ashley as he handed her extra clothes he brought with them just in case this happen.-"Here you go Miss Cumners you can dress in the back i will close the door for you."
 
I get dressed in the white blouse and black pleated skirt 3" above the knees and 3" strappy white heels. we make it backk to studio. the boss wants to see footage. knowing what you took i give you a pleading no look and you tell him its not ready yet. he leaves as i head to my dressing room to get ready for the broadcast in a couple of hours.
 
-He smiled and looked to her eyes as he was getting ready.-"So I have more dirt on you Ashley Cumners when should our little training continue with you"-he asked as he looked at her legs and slowly goes up her body.-"Especially since i have more dirty footage of you."
 
knowing i cannot let that footage get out i say "i have about an hour before i go on Nick. what is the next "step" in training for me. I say slightly rolling my eyes. half disgusted by the blackmail and half turned on.
 
-Nick grins and looked to her.-"How about it Ashley some Bondage? Your fucking and sucking are great and you just passed your live performance."-he said as he ran his hands around her body a bit.-"Remove what your wearing and during the newscast I can give you another Vibrator for the whole news cast."-he grins as he looks to her eyes.-"And after i give you a nice fucking. If you want it after we can give it to you."-he smiled.-"Tell me the truth how does this all strike you? are you turned on?"-He said as he helped her undressed.-"By the way you will be in Bondage rope while you are in the newscast if there was any questions."-he said as he began to tie her body up her breasts tight in the rope her pussy having a rope run through it and in to her ass.-"How does it fit."-he smiled.-
 
Last edited:
you say nevermind on the vibe as i head out to newcast dressed normal which ii thought was odd. the other main anchor was out sick so it was just gonna be me sitting behind the big desk. 5 minutes before i go on i feel u tap my nylon clad leg as u are under the desk and out of sight. suddenly i feel u dart ur hand under my skirt and pull the waist band of my pantyhose out and drop what feels like 3 plastic egg shaped objects. I whisper " nick what the hell was that" you say something about seeing if i can handle 3 vibrating eggs trapped against my pussy. then I hear live in 30 seconds miss Cuminners.
 
-Nick snuck out of there with the remote as he took his place behind the camera and his finger on the buttons as the director shouts.-"5...4....3...2...1..."-points to Ashley as she is live now and Nick pressed the button and the 3 vibes started low speed.-
 
i gasp a bit as i feel them start and try to focus on my intro. not only are they buzzing but with three there they are moving all around rubbing and tapping against my shaved slit. no matter howi move my legs at least two of the eggs are in constant contact with my pussy.
 
-Nick watched with Delight trying to drive her in to madness was a fun game and it only made him excited. His finger played with the button before tapping it up a bit making the Vibes move at a slightly higher speed. Ashley managed to finish the news cast. After cleaning up and leaving the vibe with nick she returned to find this note on her door.-
 
Last edited:
OOC edit last post and lets begin another assignment. after newscast i head to dressing room and theres a note from boss describing next assignment and what i should wear it reads......
 
-Ashley, There is a Convict with a Hostage and he has demands. I want you to try and get in and get a good story to negotiate with him to let the hostage go. That is the boss's orders. Wear a Black Halter top with a Black skirt a few inches above the knee. No panties but pantyhose. 3 inch Heels, No bra either. Get ready so we can leave and meet me at the van.-
 
I get dressed as per the note from the boss. I think this is cool because hostage negotiations are always big news and this could make me an ellite newscaster. We arrive at the place and it is surrounded by cops and swat. We stand by the cops as the camera rolls. " This is Ashley Cuminners from Action News 5 on this breaking hostage situation. I ask if I can try to talk to the convict and te police say....
 
-The police officer looks.-"Are you and your Partner both negotiators."-Nick hands him Papers telling him they are negotiators and with badges they let them in and Nick looks.-"Ashley sure you can do this Mission. HE is a Convict and what if it turns out to be more then you can handle. The last news caster who did this was practically killed and Raped and she got millions for her story. What will you do to negotiate?"
 
OOC : expand last post as we begin negotiations the convict sees us and calls the phone in ur hand as his first demand is.....
 
-They Arrived on the scene and Once talking to the cops they phoned in to the convict about the negotiator and they presented them selves to the convict. He looked out the window the Mans name was James Earl and he had a Mother and Child tied up and held hostage. They were waiting for a phone in and finally the cops got the phone to Ashley saying they will work out a agreement.-"Ashley i hope you know what your doing?"-the cop receives a call and the convict watches.-"Miss Cumners i have the first demand. That demand you select a few cops and they begin to cut up your clothing first your top must be cut up a bit.
 
Last edited:
I look at the cops and say " you guys must be kidding" but knowing a child is hostage I reluctantly play along even though there are like 20 swat and cops. I point to two cops as they approch me and...
 
-They have the phone on speaker they can hear the Convict with laughter as the two cops use a knife and cut the top to expose her bouncy boobs. Nick put the camera down and watched in enjoyment. The convict smiled.-"Her skirt is not showing enough ass i think it needs to be cut a bit."-they slice a piece in her skirt to expose her ass and pussy a bit.-
 
two cops cut a section in the middle of the halter top exposing half of eeach breast. then they cut a triangle of material out of skirt in front to waist and back of it. Trying to keep composure I say on the phone "Earl please let the hostages go then we can talk abut getting you out of here in one piece".
 
-James laughed and asks the cops to grope Ashley a bit .-"Miss Cumners we have another Demand. He wants us two and at least a few more cops to grope your body."
 
Back
Top