What is it about sucking cockthat you like?

Like some others the feeling of submission while I kneel at the man's feet is a super turn on. It's so hot when he pulls my head to his cock, pumps my mouth, and makes me gag, but ultimately making him cum is the real turn on. The cum is my reward.

I do like this thread!

Here's my cocksucking tumblr blog - have a look - all specially selected!

thingsthatmakemesaymmm.tumblr.com

Never got the nerve up a friend said the power she felt was amazing

Tasting the pre cum, feeling it get hard in ur mouth... Knowing that the better job u do sucking it and getting it hard the harder its gonna fuck my ass

who, me ?

I love everything about sucking cock.Talking about sucking him, kneeling before him, un doing his pants, that first touch of his cock with my lips. I love for him to fuck my face, to gag on his cock. I love when his cock seems to get bigger just before he cums . I love the flavor of his cum........but most of all I love when my wife calls me a cocksucker.

In addition to the joy of performing the act itself I just love "being" a "cocksucker"!! I get such a thrill whenever I admit it to myself and to other people that I'm a cocksucker! I love saying it!! I'm a cocksucker! I'm a cocksucker! I'M A COCKSUCKER!!!!! Such a beautiful word....Cocksucker!

I agree I like that too.

God , I'm getting horny just thinking about sucking cock! The feeling of knowing the immense pleasure you are bringing to your partner, at the same time as sending yourself wild with passion is fantastic..... the twitching , the throbbing , the pre-cum and finally the creamy load in your mouth or on your face is just ecstasy .

I love to fall to my knees and fish a big one out of his Calvins!

I love everything about sucking cock.Talking about sucking him, kneeling before him, un doing his pants, that first touch of his cock with my lips. I love for him to fuck my face, to gag on his cock. I love when his cock seems to get bigger just before he cums . I love the flavor of his cum........but most of all I love when my wife calls me a cocksucker.
How long have you been doing this ??

I love the feeling of control and the feeling of a beautiful cock pulsate and thrust right before he cums.

Submissive yes, but I don't want to be degraded. They're not the same at all.
I think I said something similar before. I love being called a horny cocksucker, or being told how much I'm going to love his cum - that's all true and not degrading, but I don't want him to say things that sound like he hates what I'm doing or hates me for doing it.

Being on my knees as he walks over. Open my and take his soft cock in my mouth. Then suck him and feel him grow hard in my mouth, love that feeling

Addicted To Cock...

God , I'm getting horny just thinking about sucking cock! The feeling of knowing the immense pleasure you are bringing to your partner, at the same time as sending yourself wild with passion is fantastic..... the twitching , the throbbing , the pre-cum and finally the creamy load in your mouth or on your face is just ecstasy .

I love to fall to my knees and fish a big one out of his Calvins!

I've had three serious long-term older Boyfriends who I sucked-off on a fairly regular basis, plus a couple of other failed relationships along the way which also involved blow-jobs. For me, as a submissive cock-sucker, it's not so much a case of what I like about sucking cock, it's the fact that if I don't - if, for any reason, I'm deprived of cock for any significant period of time, I get serious cravings, like a junkie craves a fix, to get a stiff cock in my mouth. Maybe it's a form of addiction that I've been conditioned into, I don't know. Obviously it's the sensation of being controlled, of being servile to an older more dominant man I respect, and the sexual adrenaline-flow that it kicks off in your bloodstream - you can rationalize it to an extent, but when it all comes down to basics, you do it because it gives you pleasure…
That's why my sequence of stories in the 'Literotica' Gay section are always headed 'Cock-Sucker'...

I really really love the feeling of a hard dick in my mouth I like the way it feels as it slides past my lips and over my tongue and the sensation of a thick cock filling my throat as deep as it can go is ecstasy. But enough about me,what do you guys like about it?
everything u said

Submissive Cock-Sucker

I'm a submissive male cock-sucker. The dirtier the mouth-fucking I get, the better it feels...

I think I said something similar before. I love being called a horny cocksucker, or being told how much I'm going to love his cum - that's all true and not degrading, but I don't want him to say things that sound like he hates what I'm doing or hates me for doing it.

I like the teasing in a positive way. If words are used like cocksucker, sissy, or slut, I want them to be used as terms of endearment. The tone can convey so much. Wanting to please a cock (or s pussy for that matter) is a joy. Something I want to be encouraged to do in a positive way.

Of course, the physical sensations if giving that joy are desired. The taster of the cock, the ore-cum, & the cum. The feel of its size as it fills & stretches my mouth. The quickening of heart beet & breathing as I try to deep throat it. The sound of his enjoyment. Feeling different stretching sensations as it goes down the throat. Having fun savoring sucking the head, licking the shaft, or sucking on the balls. Feeling smooth skin or hair on the legs or pubic mound. Feeling stockings on their legs maybe, or their hands running through the hair. All the different possible sensations that build my own excitement!

I like the power. Watching (and listening gah) their reactions to what I'm doing is awesome, and knowing that I'm responsible for it is the best part.

I like the teasing in a positive way. If words are used like cocksucker, sissy, or slut, I want them to be used as terms of endearment. The tone can convey so much. Wanting to please a cock (or s pussy for that matter) is a joy. Something I want to be encouraged to do in a positive way.

Of course, the physical sensations if giving that joy are desired. The taster of the cock, the ore-cum, & the cum. The feel of its size as it fills & stretches my mouth. The quickening of heart beet & breathing as I try to deep throat it. The sound of his enjoyment. Feeling different stretching sensations as it goes down the throat. Having fun savoring sucking the head, licking the shaft, or sucking on the balls. Feeling smooth skin or hair on the legs or pubic mound. Feeling stockings on their legs maybe, or their hands running through the hair. All the different possible sensations that build my own excitement!
Beautifully stated.

Like some others the feeling of submission while I kneel at the man's feet is a super turn on. It's so hot when he pulls my head to his cock, pumps my mouth, and makes me gag, but ultimately making him cum is the real turn on. The cum is my reward.

i agree with you , the act of submission is a real turn on and the ultimate is making him cum to get my reward ,i just love it .

What is it about sucking cock that you like?

I like the way the man falls so fully under my control. I can judge and respond to how close he is to orgasm, and speed the process, slow it down, or shut it off completely. It is far more subtle and precise than coitus.

Back